Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fuzzy's art shop [CLOSED] [g/at]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30
@LeonidasOfAstora please ensure you place an order before sending payment! if you'd prefer to order via pm to for the sake of secrecy, that's fine, but i do require the order form to be filled out first.
@LeonidasOfAstora please ensure you place an order before sending payment! if you'd prefer to order via pm to for the sake of secrecy, that's fine, but i do require the order form to be filled out first.
fMy4Ig7.png
@fuzzysherbet

Your stuff looks really cool, just a couple questions:
a) Which style is that multigaze tundra in your OP?
b) What sort of pose do you do for spirals?
@fuzzysherbet

Your stuff looks really cool, just a couple questions:
a) Which style is that multigaze tundra in your OP?
b) What sort of pose do you do for spirals?
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@justherefortheRo thank you! The tundra is a shaded fullbody with coloured lineart (although, full disclosure, that's one of my older pieces by now and the way I do shading has changed since then to look more like the guardian fullbody and skydancer bust) and while I don't really have a set pose for any given breed, I have never actually drawn a spiral.
EDIT: added a little more info
@justherefortheRo thank you! The tundra is a shaded fullbody with coloured lineart (although, full disclosure, that's one of my older pieces by now and the way I do shading has changed since then to look more like the guardian fullbody and skydancer bust) and while I don't really have a set pose for any given breed, I have never actually drawn a spiral.
EDIT: added a little more info
fMy4Ig7.png
@fuzzysherbet Okay, I'll take the plunge, since you provide those helpful preliminary sketches. I can always say, "Doesn't look like my jam, I'd like to try a bust instead", right? Username: justhereforthero Order type: fullbody shaded Background (white or transparent?): transparent Lineart (black or coloured?): colored Expression/Pose: [s]curly[/s] curvy? Windsinger-esque pose? Sharing (can i post this on social media?): totally Other notes: Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60853657][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/608537/60853657_350.png[/img][/url]
@fuzzysherbet

Okay, I'll take the plunge, since you provide those helpful preliminary sketches. I can always say, "Doesn't look like my jam, I'd like to try a bust instead", right?

Username: justhereforthero
Order type: fullbody shaded
Background (white or transparent?): transparent
Lineart (black or coloured?): colored
Expression/Pose: curly curvy? Windsinger-esque pose?
Sharing (can i post this on social media?): totally
Other notes:
Dragon: 60853657_350.png
@justherefortheRo of course; in the event of this happening, I'll refund you the difference between a bust and a fullbody. A shaded fullbody will be 480kt or 400g. Thanks for your order!
@justherefortheRo of course; in the event of this happening, I'll refund you the difference between a bust and a fullbody. A shaded fullbody will be 480kt or 400g. Thanks for your order!
fMy4Ig7.png
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
Orq Art
dwf.png
@halforq so sorry, i missed your post! adding you now!
@halforq so sorry, i missed your post! adding you now!
fMy4Ig7.png
@fuzzysherbet
If I change my username, can I just ping you and say "Hey, I used to be justhereforthero"? Or should I wait until you're done?
@fuzzysherbet
If I change my username, can I just ping you and say "Hey, I used to be justhereforthero"? Or should I wait until you're done?
@justherefortheRo pinging me with your new username will be fine!
@justherefortheRo pinging me with your new username will be fine!
fMy4Ig7.png
[quote name="@fuzzysherbet" date="2020-12-29 07:42:48" ] @ justherefortheRo pinging me with your new username will be fine! [/quote] All right, then. Ping!
@fuzzysherbet wrote on 2020-12-29 07:42:48:
@ justherefortheRo pinging me with your new username will be fine!

All right, then. Ping!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30