Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bun's Humanoid Shop-Open, New Grab Bag!
1 2 3 4
@GhostQueen13 Ahh thanks for all the information! The more the better, I want to make sure I design something that will fit into your world well. This should be good for now, I'll definitely ask if I encounter any more questions!
@GhostQueen13 Ahh thanks for all the information! The more the better, I want to make sure I design something that will fit into your world well. This should be good for now, I'll definitely ask if I encounter any more questions!
by-Joydom-FR.png
Ahh thank you so much! ^-^ I am SO excited to see who I get!
Ahh thank you so much! ^-^ I am SO excited to see who I get!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
bump!
bump!
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun i understand if not (since you said you only draw humanoids), but i have a character who's a centaur barbarian! would you be willing to draw the human portion of them? here's what she looks like! [img]https://i.imgur.com/i9glHlB.png[/img]
@softbun i understand if not (since you said you only draw humanoids), but i have a character who's a centaur barbarian! would you be willing to draw the human portion of them?

here's what she looks like!

i9glHlB.png
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@Ribbons Hello! Yes, I would be willing to draw the human portion of them!
@Ribbons Hello! Yes, I would be willing to draw the human portion of them!
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun awesome! i'd love to get a pwyw grabbag for them then! since it'll obviously only be a half-bust, would 500g be ok? i don't have a palette set for them, so it'd be black and white if you're comfortable with that!
@softbun awesome! i'd love to get a pwyw grabbag for them then! since it'll obviously only be a half-bust, would 500g be ok? i don't have a palette set for them, so it'd be black and white if you're comfortable with that!
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@Ribbons Sure, that works for me! Go ahead and send a CR, I'll accept it once I'm done :)
@Ribbons Sure, that works for me! Go ahead and send a CR, I'll accept it once I'm done :)
by-Joydom-FR.png
Username: Hyperion1312
Character Name:Kalyus
Character Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/6765583.kalyus#22064427
Style: Grab Bag
Type: Grab Bag
Background: Grab Bag
Payment: 900g
Username: Hyperion1312
Character Name:Kalyus
Character Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/6765583.kalyus#22064427
Style: Grab Bag
Type: Grab Bag
Background: Grab Bag
Payment: 900g
+3 FR TIME
13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gifrt9IgRx.gif13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gif
@Hyperion1312 Hello, thanks for the order! Just send a CR with payment, which I'll accept when I'm done, and I'll get going!
@Hyperion1312 Hello, thanks for the order! Just send a CR with payment, which I'll accept when I'm done, and I'll get going!
by-Joydom-FR.png
sounds good! sending in a second!
sounds good! sending in a second!
+3 FR TIME
13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gifrt9IgRx.gif13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gif
1 2 3 4