Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Kyuu's Digital Mess
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 178 179
@KyuuBird Well, you know I have to slide on in here for another one of these! So I'll snatch that gem slot if it's still open!! Can you do my boy, Ryuu this time? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28500196][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/285002/28500196_350.png[/img][/url] He's a shapeshifter, and I want you to have fun with it, so you can literally pick any breed for him! [i]Surprise me!![/i] He has the same genes in all the modern breeds, as a Banescale he has Jaguar/Arrow/Porcupine, Gaoler is Jaguar/Trail/Gnarlhorns, & Veilspun is Shell/Vivid/Thorns!! If you wanna even do him like mid transformation that'd be cool! (I imagine his transformation going one of two ways; either it's just a magical pale blue halo of light that passes over him, or it's more physical and his bones, muscle, and skin just grow/shrink/etc.)! :D
@KyuuBird Well, you know I have to slide on in here for another one of these! So I'll snatch that gem slot if it's still open!!

Can you do my boy, Ryuu this time?
28500196_350.png
He's a shapeshifter, and I want you to have fun with it, so you can literally pick any breed for him! Surprise me!! He has the same genes in all the modern breeds, as a Banescale he has Jaguar/Arrow/Porcupine, Gaoler is Jaguar/Trail/Gnarlhorns, & Veilspun is Shell/Vivid/Thorns!! If you wanna even do him like mid transformation that'd be cool! (I imagine his transformation going one of two ways; either it's just a magical pale blue halo of light that passes over him, or it's more physical and his bones, muscle, and skin just grow/shrink/etc.)! :D
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur
aye gem slot is open ^^
And tbh i like that halo-transformation idea! Reminds me of the teletransporter/futuristic scanner type vibes. I'll try to do something with that if i can c;

1 BRIBE/ITEM SLOT REMAINING
@Alskasaur
aye gem slot is open ^^
And tbh i like that halo-transformation idea! Reminds me of the teletransporter/futuristic scanner type vibes. I'll try to do something with that if i can c;

1 BRIBE/ITEM SLOT REMAINING
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird
Hey! I hope that life and finals will all go well <3

I'd be up for the bribe/item slot! But I think I'll pm you with some details ^^ (mostly to ask what you'd like haha).
@KyuuBird
Hey! I hope that life and finals will all go well <3

I'd be up for the bribe/item slot! But I think I'll pm you with some details ^^ (mostly to ask what you'd like haha).
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea
Of course! That sounds perfect ^^ take your time, but a heads up that I'll be afk for the next 2-3 hours maybe? So I'll reply a bit late !
@Dytileea
Of course! That sounds perfect ^^ take your time, but a heads up that I'll be afk for the next 2-3 hours maybe? So I'll reply a bit late !
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird
np <3 I am in no rush :P just sent the pm, so feel free to reply whenever you have time!
@KyuuBird
np <3 I am in no rush :P just sent the pm, so feel free to reply whenever you have time!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Kataracts Hope you like it c: It's a bit simpler, as your trade was traditional, but i added all her genes and whatnot [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5Nwvrfg.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64965600][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/649657/64965600p.png[/img][/url] ------------------- [size=5][b]OPENING UP A NEW ART TRADE SLOT!![/b][/size] [/center]
@Kataracts
Hope you like it c:
It's a bit simpler, as your trade was traditional, but i added all her genes and whatnot
5Nwvrfg.png
64965600p.png

OPENING UP A NEW ART TRADE SLOT!!
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird Thank you so much, it looks amazing!! I especially like what you did with the tail, I just love how scrunchy and spikey it looks!! :D
@KyuuBird Thank you so much, it looks amazing!! I especially like what you did with the tail, I just love how scrunchy and spikey it looks!! :D
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
[center]1 art trade slot remaining [emoji=skydancer winking size=2][/center]
1 art trade slot remaining
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
Pinglist pretty please ^^
Pinglist pretty please ^^
Sol~
sZShZzW.png