Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Kyuu's Digital Mess
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 178 179
@KyuuBird if that is how you would like to draw him go for it!
@KyuuBird if that is how you would like to draw him go for it!
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531
qvq well I'd rather have YOU tell me what expression you'd like?

Also, what you linked isn't a "style"- cause in this shop I only use 1 "style" for all of the doodles and the snarling Imperial heads are the same style as I'd use for happy bogsneaks or sleepy coatls, yanno?
(Basically I just got a bit confused when you asked for me to use "this Style" for a drawing when they're all the same "style" qvq)
@Lyra531
qvq well I'd rather have YOU tell me what expression you'd like?

Also, what you linked isn't a "style"- cause in this shop I only use 1 "style" for all of the doodles and the snarling Imperial heads are the same style as I'd use for happy bogsneaks or sleepy coatls, yanno?
(Basically I just got a bit confused when you asked for me to use "this Style" for a drawing when they're all the same "style" qvq)
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird yes snarly is good :D
@KyuuBird yes snarly is good :D
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531
I'll do my best! And I'll go ahead and jot you down then ^^
@Lyra531
I'll do my best! And I'll go ahead and jot you down then ^^
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird Could you draw [url=https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/O4wxxHpM_lQr0rRrMIL1cQHk7j5YeFdiab4nD5nTjE8/https/media.discordapp.net/attachments/681269884805447965/681622440367095847/image0.png]this[/url] for a nocturne egg and a [item=corn snake]?
@KyuuBird
Could you draw this for a nocturne egg and a Corn Snake ?
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
@ForgottenWonders
Yeah!
Could I get a description maybe?
Is it just a plain wolf with funk eyes? It's hard to go off of 1 image alone qvq
@ForgottenWonders
Yeah!
Could I get a description maybe?
Is it just a plain wolf with funk eyes? It's hard to go off of 1 image alone qvq
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird
It’s basically just a normal wolf that’s gone feral, if you’re not able to draw it, I always have other things that need art
@KyuuBird
It’s basically just a normal wolf that’s gone feral, if you’re not able to draw it, I always have other things that need art
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
[center]@solyrium smol and plotting something... but maybe not [img]https://i.imgur.com/JBkbiRL.png[/img][/center]
@solyrium
smol and plotting something... but maybe not

JBkbiRL.png
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird I'm in love with your art! It's stolen my heart. I'm not one to usually get art for my dragons, but this is amazing! If there's still a slot open, I'd love a doodle of my dragon here! I've got a small collection of gems and would be happy paying you some! Would 400g be worth it? Sorry if it's lowballing. I can do more if you want! If there's a ping list for when you do have slots open though, I would LOVE to be added to it! :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60978533] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/609786/60978533_350.png[/img] [/url]
@KyuuBird

I'm in love with your art! It's stolen my heart. I'm not one to usually get art for my dragons, but this is amazing! If there's still a slot open, I'd love a doodle of my dragon here!

I've got a small collection of gems and would be happy paying you some! Would 400g be worth it? Sorry if it's lowballing. I can do more if you want!
If there's a ping list for when you do have slots open though, I would LOVE to be added to it! :)

60978533_350.png
2015-11-28.png
@Coercion
oh, my man, 400g is plenty enough quq I feel honored you'd offer that, let alone order!!
I adore goopy, toothy, dergs so this one should be heccin' fun! I'll 100% add you to the pinglist and waitlist, though pardon if i take a bit to get to ya- mental health ain't the best so im taking it easy with the orders qvq
@Coercion
oh, my man, 400g is plenty enough quq I feel honored you'd offer that, let alone order!!
I adore goopy, toothy, dergs so this one should be heccin' fun! I'll 100% add you to the pinglist and waitlist, though pardon if i take a bit to get to ya- mental health ain't the best so im taking it easy with the orders qvq
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 178 179