Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart: Working on orders!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 68
@TheFloofyPupper
thank you asdjfhskdh i'm glad you like it!! wanted to challenge myself a bit
@TheFloofyPupper
thank you asdjfhskdh i'm glad you like it!! wanted to challenge myself a bit
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@Katsuji [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2661318][img]https://imgur.com/FIzpZqf.png[/img][/center] All done~ I hope you like it! I will send you the code in a PM!
@Katsuji
FIzpZqf.png

All done~ I hope you like it! I will send you the code in a PM!

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
[center][emoji=raven size=1] [color=slategray][font=georgia][size=5] order finish! [/color] @Katsuji [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674799027069517826/692263869606920242/brothers.png[/img] [b]seperate vers.[/b] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674799027069517826/692263861197340702/animus.png]Kamine[/url] // [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674799027069517826/692263860803076096/conscius.png]Katsuji[/url] **WHEEZE** it's finally done!!!! Sorry I took a lot longer than I said I would, got hit with a bit of an art block so I had to reboot the lineart from scratch all because it wasn't looking right :'''D This was so fun to draw!! It's my first time having such a complex commission involving some outside elements and requests. I hope I got it all right and you enjoy it!!! If there's any changes, I will see what I can do! It will most likely be done tomorrow though since I need a good rest now haha XvX [font=georgia][b][i]Thank you for ordering![/i] [emoji=wind rune size=1]

order finish!

@Katsuji

brothers.png

seperate vers.
Kamine // Katsuji

**WHEEZE** it's finally done!!!!

Sorry I took a lot longer than I said I would, got hit with a bit of an art block so I had to reboot the lineart from scratch all because it wasn't looking right :'''D

This was so fun to draw!! It's my first time having such a complex commission involving some outside elements and requests. I hope I got it all right and you enjoy it!!!

If there's any changes, I will see what I can do! It will most likely be done tomorrow though since I need a good rest now haha XvX

Thank you for ordering!

7bfJZaP.png
@Levantera,

It looks wonderful! The wink, the little Mantarune, the conductor’s baton, and even the layering with the musical notes! Not only that, but the amazing detail on the spinner and the ghost genes work so well with the way you drew the metallic gene! I love how you placed the blue flowers, in line with the Fae fins and wings and the steampunk wings! And the gradient in the background? Absolutely heart-warming and natural-looking. And to top it all off, and amazing Wind Flight symbol.

In short, it’s perfect!
@Levantera,

It looks wonderful! The wink, the little Mantarune, the conductor’s baton, and even the layering with the musical notes! Not only that, but the amazing detail on the spinner and the ghost genes work so well with the way you drew the metallic gene! I love how you placed the blue flowers, in line with the Fae fins and wings and the steampunk wings! And the gradient in the background? Absolutely heart-warming and natural-looking. And to top it all off, and amazing Wind Flight symbol.

In short, it’s perfect!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@crowvidae,

No worries! They are so amazing!!! Definitely worth the wait!

The colors on Katsuji are amazing! I love the muted greens you used for his clothing! They feel so comforting! The detail on the Aerborne Gustgather and the little bamboo detail from the Bamboo Breeze Cape! Lovely. And I love how you have him wearing a bracelet that many people overlook in the Bamboo Breeze Cape! I also love how you added the musical notes and how they match the color of the wind!

And forgive me if I guess wrong, but is that a Puffin??? [excited and happy yell] It’s adorable!

And the banners! Thank you so much for including them! It really suits the them and compliments the way you mirrored the two pieces!

And then, I love how you drew Kamine’s jacket, even coloring the little droplets blue like on the item apparel! And the steampunk wing! Absolutely gorgeous! The trailing rainbow with the little heart and the musical notes! Just amazing and beautiful! Everything looks so amazing!

The only thing I would ask is if some more of Kamine’s hair could be colored in the bright sandy color, like maybe the small tufts of hair at the front near his forehead. Otherwise, I would not change a thing with these two amazing pieces!
@crowvidae,

No worries! They are so amazing!!! Definitely worth the wait!

The colors on Katsuji are amazing! I love the muted greens you used for his clothing! They feel so comforting! The detail on the Aerborne Gustgather and the little bamboo detail from the Bamboo Breeze Cape! Lovely. And I love how you have him wearing a bracelet that many people overlook in the Bamboo Breeze Cape! I also love how you added the musical notes and how they match the color of the wind!

And forgive me if I guess wrong, but is that a Puffin??? [excited and happy yell] It’s adorable!

And the banners! Thank you so much for including them! It really suits the them and compliments the way you mirrored the two pieces!

And then, I love how you drew Kamine’s jacket, even coloring the little droplets blue like on the item apparel! And the steampunk wing! Absolutely gorgeous! The trailing rainbow with the little heart and the musical notes! Just amazing and beautiful! Everything looks so amazing!

The only thing I would ask is if some more of Kamine’s hair could be colored in the bright sandy color, like maybe the small tufts of hair at the front near his forehead. Otherwise, I would not change a thing with these two amazing pieces!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji AAAAAAAAA thank you! I am soo happy to hear!! all your kind words!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] The bird is actually a java sparrow! (a puffin could work too I guess?? xD) I don't know but looking at Katsuji just reminded me of them for some reason, most probably his dragon colours! But also because [url=https://youtu.be/wro4F6pd8Qc]wow I love them so very much[/url] O I will try get to fix his hair as soon as I can tomorrow then! sorry for more waiting!! AND asdhj I forgot to ask, would you mind if I posted the art to social media or anything like that? I am slowly trying to crawl out of my shell and get my art posted somewhere so I have some record I can look back on haha
@Katsuji
AAAAAAAAA thank you! I am soo happy to hear!! all your kind words!!!

The bird is actually a java sparrow! (a puffin could work too I guess?? xD) I don't know but looking at Katsuji just reminded me of them for some reason, most probably his dragon colours! But also because wow I love them so very much

O I will try get to fix his hair as soon as I can tomorrow then! sorry for more waiting!!

AND asdhj I forgot to ask, would you mind if I posted the art to social media or anything like that? I am slowly trying to crawl out of my shell and get my art posted somewhere so I have some record I can look back on haha
7bfJZaP.png
@magpietellme here he is! let me know if you want any changes^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/YRsscPz.png[/img]
@magpietellme here he is! let me know if you want any changes^^
YRsscPz.png
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@crowvidae,

I clicked the link... then proceeded to watch as many videos of java sparrows as I could find. What an adorable bird! Apologies on guessing wrong, I love them too now! And it really does match Katsuji's colors!

No worries, it's no rush. I hope your rest well, especially considering the current world state right now!

And you can go ahead and post the art to your social media! Which platform will you be using? I'll go and like + reblog/retweet it if it's on tumblr or Twitter. I know that feeling, especially since I don't consistently draw so my own art tends to just disappear into the void if I don't remember to keep it somewhere.

@crowvidae,

I clicked the link... then proceeded to watch as many videos of java sparrows as I could find. What an adorable bird! Apologies on guessing wrong, I love them too now! And it really does match Katsuji's colors!

No worries, it's no rush. I hope your rest well, especially considering the current world state right now!

And you can go ahead and post the art to your social media! Which platform will you be using? I'll go and like + reblog/retweet it if it's on tumblr or Twitter. I know that feeling, especially since I don't consistently draw so my own art tends to just disappear into the void if I don't remember to keep it somewhere.

GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji I'm so glad you like it, he was so fun to draw!! Thanks so much for sending in so many dragons too :)
@Katsuji I'm so glad you like it, he was so fun to draw!! Thanks so much for sending in so many dragons too :)

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@gardener -- I hope I'm not bothering, but could you let me know if you ever open up for 100x100 pixels for regular currency? I'm sad that I'm missed this :'D
@gardener -- I hope I'm not bothering, but could you let me know if you ever open up for 100x100 pixels for regular currency? I'm sad that I'm missed this :'D
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 68