Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart: Working on orders!
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
@Welgan

Thank you for the artwork! I extremely love it, I think it turned out great, as someone else already said, it was worth the wait~

I love the pose and thank you for thinking about image size but even the first one fits her bio perfectly!
@Welgan

Thank you for the artwork! I extremely love it, I think it turned out great, as someone else already said, it was worth the wait~

I love the pose and thank you for thinking about image size but even the first one fits her bio perfectly!
bg2865J.png
@Welgan Ahh it looks perfect, thanks a lot! I really like the perspective and their expressions, you did a great job with them to show Breeze's training!
@Welgan Ahh it looks perfect, thanks a lot! I really like the perspective and their expressions, you did a great job with them to show Breeze's training!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@Welgan

Merci beacoup! <3

This is everything I could ask for, and more! I haven't been feeling too happy lately, and this really brightened my day <3
@Welgan

Merci beacoup! <3

This is everything I could ask for, and more! I haven't been feeling too happy lately, and this really brightened my day <3
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Welgan

Oh my goodness that is an amazing piece of art! I love the pose and the expressions! Looking forward to getting more pieces from you in the future. If you have an art store I'd definitely love to be put on the pinglist. Thank you!
@Welgan

Oh my goodness that is an amazing piece of art! I love the pose and the expressions! Looking forward to getting more pieces from you in the future. If you have an art store I'd definitely love to be put on the pinglist. Thank you!
@onemessyperson
Thank you very much !! :D
I don't have an art shop, I only opened for foddart until now, but some people already expressed interest so I'm considering the idea - I've written you down on the pinglist if I open one day !
@onemessyperson
Thank you very much !! :D
I don't have an art shop, I only opened for foddart until now, but some people already expressed interest so I'm considering the idea - I've written you down on the pinglist if I open one day !
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Kunikida

De rien ! ;)

And I'm glad to hear it brightened your day ! \o/ I wish you all the best !
@Kunikida

De rien ! ;)

And I'm glad to hear it brightened your day ! \o/ I wish you all the best !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@MistyGold

Glad you like it then ! :3 I was a bit afraid it wouldn't fit what you had in mind with the mentoring, so I'm happy you like it !
@MistyGold

Glad you like it then ! :3 I was a bit afraid it wouldn't fit what you had in mind with the mentoring, so I'm happy you like it !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@ecetulle

Perfect then ! I'm happy you like how it turned out with the ballet vibe ! :3
@ecetulle

Perfect then ! I'm happy you like how it turned out with the ballet vibe ! :3
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@MythicalViper

Yeah because of my scanner issues, you had to wait way longer than you should have as you wre the first one finished, but I'm glad you like it ! :D
@MythicalViper

Yeah because of my scanner issues, you had to wait way longer than you should have as you wre the first one finished, but I'm glad you like it ! :D
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@napstabl00k [img]https://i.imgur.com/njcTdwD.png[/img] Finally done! Sorry for the delay, tell me if you want me to fix anything. Have a nice day/night, stay safe:)
@napstabl00k
njcTdwD.png

Finally done! Sorry for the delay, tell me if you want me to fix anything.
Have a nice day/night, stay safe:)
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68