Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart: Working on orders!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 67 68
@Levantera
All good! (Sorry it took me a while to get back on, I'll start sending levels immediately! (My lair space is a bit limited so I apologize it might be slower sending the levels, but I do have the 100 up front!)
@Levantera
All good! (Sorry it took me a while to get back on, I'll start sending levels immediately! (My lair space is a bit limited so I apologize it might be slower sending the levels, but I do have the 100 up front!)
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@napstabl00k
Send $$$ plz!
@napstabl00k
Send $$$ plz!
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
@Hikumi Username: Nrogara Player ID Number: 64943 Type of art: (pixel, painty, adopt, bust, full etc) pixel mini Link to Dragon/Character: (add a couple lines of info/personality if possible) [img]https://imgur.com/Ljmafy2.png[/img] Personality: Holds back her chaotic energy under a lawful exterior, unless she knows you well. Is able to be still and quiet for hours if she's focused on something or out in nature, and then can quickly explode with energy. Loves hiking, biking, and anything else that involves being outside - also keeps a lot of house plants. Has a strange sense of humor that can be a bit dark. Introverted, but will talk your ear off about something she's passionate about. Price: 105 levels Other Information: I don't expect the pokemon to be added in! They were just already in the pic :)
@Hikumi
Username: Nrogara
Player ID Number: 64943
Type of art: (pixel, painty, adopt, bust, full etc) pixel mini
Link to Dragon/Character: (add a couple lines of info/personality if possible)
Ljmafy2.png
Personality: Holds back her chaotic energy under a lawful exterior, unless she knows you well. Is able to be still and quiet for hours if she's focused on something or out in nature, and then can quickly explode with energy. Loves hiking, biking, and anything else that involves being outside - also keeps a lot of house plants. Has a strange sense of humor that can be a bit dark. Introverted, but will talk your ear off about something she's passionate about.
Price: 105 levels
Other Information: I don't expect the pokemon to be added in! They were just already in the pic :)
B9_L2.pngiSuPyTT.pngo82-d4-Nrogara.pngm29-02-book.pngyK9tsxy.pngbibrHzP.pngo82-d3-Nrogara.pngB9_R2.pngm30-01-book.pngo82-d2-Nrogara.pnguisysIG.pngoKTlA9t.pngm29-04-book.pngT16.pngm30-02-book.pngWkyw2V9.png
@PunchingSolas
when are we supposed to exalt the dragons? also is there somewhere I should record the amount I'm exalting?
@PunchingSolas
when are we supposed to exalt the dragons? also is there somewhere I should record the amount I'm exalting?
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Panderz

Can I send 10 level 8 for ffloof? I prefer 1t PA so I don't mix up dragons in CRs but I can do either way! :'D
@Panderz

Can I send 10 level 8 for ffloof? I prefer 1t PA so I don't mix up dragons in CRs but I can do either way! :'D
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae
whatever works best for you!
@crowvidae
whatever works best for you!
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@crowvidae
yay!! thank you! will hopefully have it done by tonight or tomorrow if all goes well

@TheFloofyPupper
you're accepted in the third slot, thank you! also yea h h h i will try to make the apparel as detailed as possible but i struggle with complex stuff sjfksdhjfskf thank you
@crowvidae
yay!! thank you! will hopefully have it done by tonight or tomorrow if all goes well

@TheFloofyPupper
you're accepted in the third slot, thank you! also yea h h h i will try to make the apparel as detailed as possible but i struggle with complex stuff sjfksdhjfskf thank you
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@Zif
pinglist please!
@Zif
pinglist please!
w8o0xW1.png

@gardener
pinglist please!
@gardener
pinglist please!
w8o0xW1.png

@gardener whoo! you sure are busy. sounds good to me, I'm def interested if another slot opens!
@gardener whoo! you sure are busy. sounds good to me, I'm def interested if another slot opens!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 67 68