Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART] LOOK, MA! ART!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@nyabewithyou
AH i meant to say something sooner but!!! he looks so good!! it's amazing, thank you so much <3
@nyabewithyou
AH i meant to say something sooner but!!! he looks so good!! it's amazing, thank you so much <3
39.png
@EmbertheSkywing
Thank you!! I’ll get started as soon as I receive any amount of the payment! If you pay in part, I’ll let you know when the image is done via PM so you can send the rest :)
@EmbertheSkywing
Thank you!! I’ll get started as soon as I receive any amount of the payment! If you pay in part, I’ll let you know when the image is done via PM so you can send the rest :)
@MaficMystery I hoped to get a pointy spiral through other means than foddart and discovered that you might open an art shop soon? Would it be possible for you to ping me when you do?
@MaficMystery I hoped to get a pointy spiral through other means than foddart and discovered that you might open an art shop soon? Would it be possible for you to ping me when you do?
nPqulLR.png
@viacurro
i am also currently open for USD commissions and would be willing to do pointies that way, too! Art shop is still very much in the works, and likely won't be put together until at least may (or whenever life settles down for me).
@viacurro
i am also currently open for USD commissions and would be willing to do pointies that way, too! Art shop is still very much in the works, and likely won't be put together until at least may (or whenever life settles down for me).
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
@MaficMystery what would be the price range for commissioning a pointie?
@MaficMystery what would be the price range for commissioning a pointie?
nPqulLR.png
@viacurro around 20 usd, possibly a little more depending on apparel or skins/accents. I can DM you with my commissions sheet if you'd like!
@viacurro around 20 usd, possibly a little more depending on apparel or skins/accents. I can DM you with my commissions sheet if you'd like!
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
@MaficMystery Not at the Moment, but thank you :)
@MaficMystery Not at the Moment, but thank you :)
nPqulLR.png
@EmbertheSkywing Username: CommanderLexa Refence: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54728990] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547290/54728990_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Gems Notes: With genes please ^^ If you do feel like trying your hand at an Apparel piece I do not mind paying the extra but you do not have to!
@EmbertheSkywing

Username: CommanderLexa
Refence:

54728990_350.png

Payment: Gems
Notes: With genes please ^^ If you do feel like trying your hand at an Apparel piece I do not mind paying the extra but you do not have to!
54728990.pngUntitled-1.pnga2sqroA.pngV0Q4rjf.png85426124.png
@CommanderLexa The push this thread was for is already over, but here you go. :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/JrI9TZQ.png[/img]
@CommanderLexa

The push this thread was for is already over, but here you go. :)

JrI9TZQ.png
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36