Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cnicht's art shop (closed) G/T/USD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@cnicht

Oooooh she looks amazing!!! I'll send over payment right away!
@cnicht

Oooooh she looks amazing!!! I'll send over payment right away!
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
@AmeEgaree @Cuddleh

slots are open! I am also now accepting familiars i dont yet have as partial/full payment LAH. :)
@AmeEgaree @Cuddleh

slots are open! I am also now accepting familiars i dont yet have as partial/full payment LAH. :)
kmAu4dW.png bonsai_cnicht_1_by_auricolor-dajtoqd.png
Actively seeking lore clans to be Allies

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
@cnicht Ah yes, [i]it is mah time[/i]. You don't even know how hype I was when I saw your ping haha Type: Bust Reference: [img]https://i.imgur.com/8ZeY5uJ.png[/img] Personality tidbit: Her personality stuff (as well as a few other art pieces) can be found in her bio~ (If you'd want to see the entirety of her bio, I'd be willing to PM it to you. I shorten them on here to make them look nice in this layout heh) [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39507577] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395076/39507577_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Additional notes: She covers herself from head to toe, usually in black, to hide the scars she has from her neck down. I figure drawing something all black can be kind of...boring, I'd think, so a gray or dark green long-sleeved, high-collared shirt (like the one in the above picture) would be fine just for some variation. I'm sure it'll cost extra, but I absolutely would [i]LOVE[/i] a drawing of her and her shifted form like this piece you have as an example [img]https://i.imgur.com/W69IgPG.png[/img] Like. As soon as I saw that piece, I thought of my Emmer xD There's a drawing of her feline form as well as one showing her and her changed form, which is a snow leopard with her dark green eyes. If you'd be willing to do something like this piece you did, for the lighting, I'd ask for it to be more silver/moonlight-ish. Just because that suits her more. Or, considering her leopard sizing isn't TOO much bigger than her human shape, something of them facing each other and like...touching hand-to-paw would be neat too/instead. I am totally willing to pay more for this, since it's more involved heh I'm not sure what would work best/what you would be okay with doing c: [s](Also if you don't want to mess with it, I definitely have other dragons I will toss into this slot instead~)[/s] Payment Method: I was going to cover some amount in fams (I've an Agol, Fairy Octopus, Inquisitive Shroud, and Kyorinin, as well as Boulder/Cinder/Flower/Snowflake nymphs if you want those) and the rest in gems/treasure. I'll probably do a 50/50 split on the currency part, if that would be okay with you??
@cnicht Ah yes, it is mah time. You don't even know how hype I was when I saw your ping haha

Type: Bust
Reference: 8ZeY5uJ.png
Personality tidbit: Her personality stuff (as well as a few other art pieces) can be found in her bio~ (If you'd want to see the entirety of her bio, I'd be willing to PM it to you. I shorten them on here to make them look nice in this layout heh) Additional notes: She covers herself from head to toe, usually in black, to hide the scars she has from her neck down. I figure drawing something all black can be kind of...boring, I'd think, so a gray or dark green long-sleeved, high-collared shirt (like the one in the above picture) would be fine just for some variation. I'm sure it'll cost extra, but I absolutely would LOVE a drawing of her and her shifted form like this piece you have as an example
W69IgPG.png
Like. As soon as I saw that piece, I thought of my Emmer xD There's a drawing of her feline form as well as one showing her and her changed form, which is a snow leopard with her dark green eyes. If you'd be willing to do something like this piece you did, for the lighting, I'd ask for it to be more silver/moonlight-ish. Just because that suits her more. Or, considering her leopard sizing isn't TOO much bigger than her human shape, something of them facing each other and like...touching hand-to-paw would be neat too/instead. I am totally willing to pay more for this, since it's more involved heh I'm not sure what would work best/what you would be okay with doing c: (Also if you don't want to mess with it, I definitely have other dragons I will toss into this slot instead~)
Payment Method: I was going to cover some amount in fams (I've an Agol, Fairy Octopus, Inquisitive Shroud, and Kyorinin, as well as Boulder/Cinder/Flower/Snowflake nymphs if you want those) and the rest in gems/treasure. I'll probably do a 50/50 split on the currency part, if that would be okay with you??
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

I can totally do something with her and her cat form together :) it won't cost extra. I can do the profiles together like the Werewolf example if thats what you prefer, or I can attempt the paw to hand touch one too. I will warn you I'm not super awesome at drawing cats but I will do my best!!

that payment option sounds fine to me! I'll work on your com either tomorrow morning or later tonight, i have one ahead of you.

I do have a question; I noticed in your photo refs that she had curly hair in one of your edits, is her hair supposed to be curly or more wavy or straight?
@Cuddleh

I can totally do something with her and her cat form together :) it won't cost extra. I can do the profiles together like the Werewolf example if thats what you prefer, or I can attempt the paw to hand touch one too. I will warn you I'm not super awesome at drawing cats but I will do my best!!

that payment option sounds fine to me! I'll work on your com either tomorrow morning or later tonight, i have one ahead of you.

I do have a question; I noticed in your photo refs that she had curly hair in one of your edits, is her hair supposed to be curly or more wavy or straight?

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
@cnicht

Ah yay! Are you sure? Especially considering you're a lil nervous with cats, I'm perfectly willing to pay a bit extra c: And which one do you think would be easier for you, probably the overlapping profiles? I'm happy with that, I just wasn't sure how it would come out with their sizes being more similar than the examples'. And I'm sure your best is perfect hehe If the cat doesn't work out, I'd be happy just to have a piece of Emmer too

Ah yay! I'll do a quick price check on those fams and send over a CR shortly then ^-^ No rush either, I'm patient~

Her hair is actually supposed to look like it does in the actual photoshopped image, she's the only one of my characters that has curly hair. I think that's just rather hard to capture in a drawing so people were making her hair as curly as they could manage, ya know?
@cnicht

Ah yay! Are you sure? Especially considering you're a lil nervous with cats, I'm perfectly willing to pay a bit extra c: And which one do you think would be easier for you, probably the overlapping profiles? I'm happy with that, I just wasn't sure how it would come out with their sizes being more similar than the examples'. And I'm sure your best is perfect hehe If the cat doesn't work out, I'd be happy just to have a piece of Emmer too

Ah yay! I'll do a quick price check on those fams and send over a CR shortly then ^-^ No rush either, I'm patient~

Her hair is actually supposed to look like it does in the actual photoshopped image, she's the only one of my characters that has curly hair. I think that's just rather hard to capture in a drawing so people were making her hair as curly as they could manage, ya know?
@Cuddleh

That makes total sense! I'm pretty comfortable doing curly hair so i'll try to represent that well for her. --and i can do a quick sketch of both positions and you can tell me which one you like better :)
@Cuddleh

That makes total sense! I'm pretty comfortable doing curly hair so i'll try to represent that well for her. --and i can do a quick sketch of both positions and you can tell me which one you like better :)

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
@cnicht

Between her hair being that kind of curly and an odd color (her hair looks black, but turns dark silver when light hits it right), it's been hard to get it captured right xD But yay! Thank you c: I look forward to the sketches ^-^
@cnicht

Between her hair being that kind of curly and an odd color (her hair looks black, but turns dark silver when light hits it right), it's been hard to get it captured right xD But yay! Thank you c: I look forward to the sketches ^-^
@Cuddleh with and without dramatic lighting [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ycpxh71.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qdAWktS.png[/img]
@Cuddleh

with and without dramatic lighting

Ycpxh71.png
qdAWktS.png

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
@cnicht

Aaaaaaaaa yessss I love both of the lighting options but I'm especially fond of the bottom picture because you can see that her sweater is super dark green <3 I'm legit so happy with how you did her hair too, just. Aaaaaaaaaa c: I also just got the two scatters to sell so I'll send the funds over for the other drawing shortly ^-^
@cnicht

Aaaaaaaaa yessss I love both of the lighting options but I'm especially fond of the bottom picture because you can see that her sweater is super dark green <3 I'm legit so happy with how you did her hair too, just. Aaaaaaaaaa c: I also just got the two scatters to sell so I'll send the funds over for the other drawing shortly ^-^
@Cuddleh ahhh sorry this is so late! I cant get myself to draw after work ;0; [img]https://i.imgur.com/lmNO3be.png[/img]
@Cuddleh

ahhh sorry this is so late! I cant get myself to draw after work ;0;

lmNO3be.png

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10