Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PartySheeps’ Pixel Art(closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Sheona that’s completely fine!! Just send your form over within three days

@Teg741 and you got the last slot!! Ill have the sketch sent over within a day~
@Sheona that’s completely fine!! Just send your form over within three days

@Teg741 and you got the last slot!! Ill have the sketch sent over within a day~
@PartySheep
Username: Sheona
Ref: https://toyhou.se/6197892.rowell
What do you want your scene to say: "You found a baby Sakura dragon! He seems to be all alone and close to tears. What do you do?
> Carefully move closer
> Pet his mane
> Look for his mother"
Other(scene background, pose,etc): Could you draw him near a sakura tree with flower petals on the ground? Pose is entirely up to you!
Payment: Treasure
@PartySheep
Username: Sheona
Ref: https://toyhou.se/6197892.rowell
What do you want your scene to say: "You found a baby Sakura dragon! He seems to be all alone and close to tears. What do you do?
> Carefully move closer
> Pet his mane
> Look for his mother"
Other(scene background, pose,etc): Could you draw him near a sakura tree with flower petals on the ground? Pose is entirely up to you!
Payment: Treasure
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
@sheona oh thats a cutie!! Youll have the sketch done within a day!!
@sheona oh thats a cutie!! Youll have the sketch done within a day!!
@/Sheona comm finished!! Pleasure doing business with you~[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/690944537920798830/691350628596973619/image0.png[/img]
@/Sheona comm finished!! Pleasure doing business with you~image0.png
@partysheep
Are you still open? Title says open, but both slots listed are claimed so I thought I’d ask before filling out a form ^^
@partysheep
Are you still open? Title says open, but both slots listed are claimed so I thought I’d ask before filling out a form ^^
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl Oh yes i am!! I just finished one slot and have that one open!! I forgot to reset the slot lol but you can send in a form!!
@Aehdncl Oh yes i am!! I just finished one slot and have that one open!! I forgot to reset the slot lol but you can send in a form!!
@PartySheep
Oh! Would you be alright with a dragon from yugioh? If not, I'd still love the slot, I'll just put my FR dragons in ^^
@PartySheep
Oh! Would you be alright with a dragon from yugioh? If not, I'd still love the slot, I'll just put my FR dragons in ^^
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl as long as they have a good ref i cool with it!!
@Aehdncl as long as they have a good ref i cool with it!!
@partysheep
Sorry, got mad busy what with everything going on and completely forgot! Would you mind pinging me when you reopen? ^^;
@partysheep
Sorry, got mad busy what with everything going on and completely forgot! Would you mind pinging me when you reopen? ^^;
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@PartySheep
Could I possibly be added to your pinglist? These scenes are absolutely wonderful!
@PartySheep
Could I possibly be added to your pinglist? These scenes are absolutely wonderful!
Sig_1.png
Sig_2.png
image_part_005.png
______
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8