Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coffee's 200kt Sketches [closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@friendlycoffee, he looks wonderful!!! Thank you so much <333
@friendlycoffee, he looks wonderful!!! Thank you so much <333
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
@friendlycoffee I'd love to be added to your pinglist, these head sketches are adorable!
@friendlycoffee I'd love to be added to your pinglist, these head sketches are adorable!
GO2Bc3v.jpg
@TheRunawayRaven @xLILM0NSTERx @Jupiteru @Tarams @theoncomingstorm
Opening one slot tonight because I'm restless, but just one. If you miss out I'll hopefully have more open on the weekend.
@TheRunawayRaven @xLILM0NSTERx @Jupiteru @Tarams @theoncomingstorm
Opening one slot tonight because I'm restless, but just one. If you miss out I'll hopefully have more open on the weekend.
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@friendlycoffee
Ooh could I grab a pic of Jasper?
edit forgot the link lol https://toyhou.se/2208693.jasper-brennan-
(like I mentioned in the other post, I did change his hair and eyes a bit but there's a couple newer refs at the bottom of his page)
@friendlycoffee
Ooh could I grab a pic of Jasper?
edit forgot the link lol https://toyhou.se/2208693.jasper-brennan-
(like I mentioned in the other post, I did change his hair and eyes a bit but there's a couple newer refs at the bottom of his page)
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
@TheRunawayRaven Yep, can do. Are the new refs the one with the smooth hair?
@TheRunawayRaven Yep, can do. Are the new refs the one with the smooth hair?
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

@TheRunawayRaven Could you confirm and send payment across please? Sorry to rush you but I'd like to get some drawing done after dinner/before bed, it's not a huge window
@TheRunawayRaven Could you confirm and send payment across please? Sorry to rush you but I'd like to get some drawing done after dinner/before bed, it's not a huge window
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

@friendlycoffee
The first "two" pics (one's just a cropped version of the other) with the more messy/slightly wavy hair are the new ones, though a little bit smoother is fine too ^^
@friendlycoffee
The first "two" pics (one's just a cropped version of the other) with the more messy/slightly wavy hair are the new ones, though a little bit smoother is fine too ^^
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@friednlycoffee
Yep, sending payment! Sorry I got kinda distracted there for a bit
@friednlycoffee
Yep, sending payment! Sorry I got kinda distracted there for a bit
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
@TheRunawayRaven [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6c789526705ce2cbcfeca5bb58efd10a/3ec231fff1e18c78-2e/s1280x1920/358d62c900bf51d9f7cc9e838b0c7e2015c458aa.jpg[/img] Done! Hopefully the hair's at least kinda right? You want me to keep you on the ping list?
@TheRunawayRaven 358d62c900bf51d9f7cc9e838b0c7e2015c458aa.jpg
Done! Hopefully the hair's at least kinda right? You want me to keep you on the ping list?
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

@friendlycoffee
!!!!
Perfect! That might actually be the most accurate pic I have of him right now, thank you!! And yes please! I still have several characters I'd like to order art of if that's alright ^^
@friendlycoffee
!!!!
Perfect! That might actually be the most accurate pic I have of him right now, thank you!! And yes please! I still have several characters I'd like to order art of if that's alright ^^
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57