Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coffee's 200kt Sketches [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@Reminese Yes I will draw him, but please in future read my post (I'd prefer if people wait until I confirm I'll draw something for them rather than just throwing money at me).
@Reminese Yes I will draw him, but please in future read my post (I'd prefer if people wait until I confirm I'll draw something for them rather than just throwing money at me).
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
Hi!

Would you be willing to do a headshot of her?
https://toyhou.se/5425204.avi#18041397
Hi!

Would you be willing to do a headshot of her?
https://toyhou.se/5425204.avi#18041397
@friendlycoffee

Much obliged! If you feel it only works with them being on the same page versus interaction, I'll be happy with that as well. <3
@friendlycoffee

Much obliged! If you feel it only works with them being on the same page versus interaction, I'll be happy with that as well. <3
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Pinkdragonwings Yep, I'd be happy to :)
@Pinkdragonwings Yep, I'd be happy to :)
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

@FriendlyCoffee
Oh cool! Can I get... Arlo, Mordecai, and Jasper? (I changed Jasper's hair and eyes a bit so he has some new refs at the bottom of his page)
@FriendlyCoffee
Oh cool! Can I get... Arlo, Mordecai, and Jasper? (I changed Jasper's hair and eyes a bit so he has some new refs at the bottom of his page)
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
@TheRunawayRaven I've got a few to get through now, so are you okay if I do the first two, and leave one slot open for someone else before I close the thread? I can ping you when I open it again if you like.
@TheRunawayRaven I've got a few to get through now, so are you okay if I do the first two, and leave one slot open for someone else before I close the thread? I can ping you when I open it again if you like.
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

@friendlycoffee
Yeah, that's okay! I'd definitely like to be added to the pinglist if you have one ^^
@friendlycoffee
Yeah, that's okay! I'd definitely like to be added to the pinglist if you have one ^^
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@TheRunawayRaven Alrighty, I'll add you to the list for those two if you want to send payment across, and I'll add you to the pinglist as soon as I uh... make one.
@TheRunawayRaven Alrighty, I'll add you to the list for those two if you want to send payment across, and I'll add you to the pinglist as soon as I uh... make one.
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

@friendlycoffee
Sent! and sounds good~
@friendlycoffee
Sent! and sounds good~
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
@friendlycoffee, look at all your traffic!! <3
may I get something for him?
((i might've missed slots :0))
@friendlycoffee, look at all your traffic!! <3
may I get something for him?
((i might've missed slots :0))
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png