Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (FULL) Keo's Art Shop
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
Keorano Type of art: Toony Headshot Dragons: [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/5532/553110_350.png[/img] + [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/343019/34301853_350.png[/img] Payment: *Scrolls + Gems Other notes: Necromancy is the new leader after the aged Hecate retired. She didn’t really want to take over but she felt it was her duty as she had stayed there. Recently another dragon like her had joined and the two act like yin and yang. In fact they even wear the same accessories. While Necromancy guides the group while Plague Doctor serves as a second in demand. Necromancy is extremely serious. I would love if she had her skull on her face and serious look on her face. Looking out at one direction. Plague Doctor is more on the exasperated side. I would love if part of her shawl was showing and her skull was definitely showing. Maybe a serious look with a slight grimace? Looking in the opposite direction of Necromancy. So back to back. *I know you are busy and technically you are only taking USD but I will offer Bee Scroll and Scatter Scroll to complete your dragon and any amount of gems you want to add.
Keorano

Type of art: Toony Headshot

Dragons:
553110_350.png
+
34301853_350.png

Payment: *Scrolls + Gems

Other notes: Necromancy is the new leader after the aged Hecate retired. She didn’t really want to take over but she felt it was her duty as she had stayed there.

Recently another dragon like her had joined and the two act like yin and yang. In fact they even wear the same accessories. While Necromancy guides the group while Plague Doctor serves as a second in demand.

Necromancy is extremely serious. I would love if she had her skull on her face and serious look on her face. Looking out at one direction.

Plague Doctor is more on the exasperated side. I would love if part of her shawl was showing and her skull was definitely showing. Maybe a serious look with a slight grimace? Looking in the opposite direction of Necromancy. So back to back.

*I know you are busy and technically you are only taking USD but I will offer Bee Scroll and Scatter Scroll to complete your dragon and any amount of gems you want to add.
64237662-Hoard.png34301853-Hoard.png 63467496-Hoard.png
@Necromancy

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I just woke up. I'm down to take more work as long as you don't mind a longer wait than usual! I've got a USD commission I need to prioritize and three others to work on as well, haha.

They don't have a lot of head apparel, but I tend to have some trouble with drawing hats and masks. I'm happy to take scrolls, especially Bee since I need it for a project -- the scatter and the bee together would be valued at 1,550g, so does PWYW between 700-1,000g sound alright on top of that?

I love the idea of the yin/yang back to back image, by the way! That sounds like it'll be super cool.
@Necromancy

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I just woke up. I'm down to take more work as long as you don't mind a longer wait than usual! I've got a USD commission I need to prioritize and three others to work on as well, haha.

They don't have a lot of head apparel, but I tend to have some trouble with drawing hats and masks. I'm happy to take scrolls, especially Bee since I need it for a project -- the scatter and the bee together would be valued at 1,550g, so does PWYW between 700-1,000g sound alright on top of that?

I love the idea of the yin/yang back to back image, by the way! That sounds like it'll be super cool.
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
@Keorano

It’s okay haha I wrote to you on my phone when I just woke up. I actually meant strained not scatter. I also meant to ping you. I wanted to help complete your dream dragon on your wishlist.

I also have no problem waiting I see you are super busy. I just see it as a win win to have your art on my front page and get your dragon set. ^^ I love the sample of the two toony you did of a couple.

As for their skulls I trust you will do it justice. I’ve seen your art and the toony art is really good at capturing expression. I only want the skulls cause it is a part of their identity. If it’s easier? A position that makes the skull less obvious is fine too. Whatever helps you. ^^ but I’m not worried. I’m positive it will turn out amazing.

So everything is fine with me I’ll send the payment to you after you answer this. As a double check.
@Keorano

It’s okay haha I wrote to you on my phone when I just woke up. I actually meant strained not scatter. I also meant to ping you. I wanted to help complete your dream dragon on your wishlist.

I also have no problem waiting I see you are super busy. I just see it as a win win to have your art on my front page and get your dragon set. ^^ I love the sample of the two toony you did of a couple.

As for their skulls I trust you will do it justice. I’ve seen your art and the toony art is really good at capturing expression. I only want the skulls cause it is a part of their identity. If it’s easier? A position that makes the skull less obvious is fine too. Whatever helps you. ^^ but I’m not worried. I’m positive it will turn out amazing.

So everything is fine with me I’ll send the payment to you after you answer this. As a double check.
@Necromancy

Oh! Stained is even better, I'd be excited to get Kaldorei all set up and gened since he's my birthday hatch! You don't have to send any extra gems, since both of those scrolls together are 2,400g.

Send the payment whenever you're ready and I'll start on your piece when I'm able!
@Necromancy

Oh! Stained is even better, I'd be excited to get Kaldorei all set up and gened since he's my birthday hatch! You don't have to send any extra gems, since both of those scrolls together are 2,400g.

Send the payment whenever you're ready and I'll start on your piece when I'm able!
@keorano

Lol I am glad I waited. I’m glad I’m able to help. I know the joy of gettin scrolls to finish a dragon finally. I’ll be sending the payment now. ^^ I look forward to seeing what you. Ooo you when it’s finally my turn. <3

In the meantime I’d also love blecks of these two. Also add payment for those two two together in the payment and wait for them as well.

I love your are and it’s about time these two shine.
@keorano

Lol I am glad I waited. I’m glad I’m able to help. I know the joy of gettin scrolls to finish a dragon finally. I’ll be sending the payment now. ^^ I look forward to seeing what you. Ooo you when it’s finally my turn. <3

In the meantime I’d also love blecks of these two. Also add payment for those two two together in the payment and wait for them as well.

I love your are and it’s about time these two shine.
@Necromancy

Blecks are 50g or 65kt each, so that'd just be 100g or 130kt! You can send the payment for those separately or with the scrolls if you want, that's up to you!
@Necromancy

Blecks are 50g or 65kt each, so that'd just be 100g or 130kt! You can send the payment for those separately or with the scrolls if you want, that's up to you!
@Keorano Type of art: Detailed full-body Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15284551][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/152846/15284551_350.png[/img][/url] No apparel: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=14&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=33&tertgene=0&winggene=11&wings=5&auth=f96ad5bdcc11ef2a56ca4580b6a2ba216152873b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Payment: $100 USD Other notes: white eyes, dark sclera! She might be a plague kid but, no red eyes for her! Don't need any of the actual apparel for her, but if you can get a cat face in there, even partially that would be cool. And a song for the vibe is: https://youtu.be/hT4UQLWSmL0 I've been wanting to get a USD order from your shop for so long now aaaa
@Keorano

Type of art: Detailed full-body

Dragon: 15284551_350.png
No apparel: dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=14&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=33&tertgene=0&winggene=11&wings=5&auth=f96ad5bdcc11ef2a56ca4580b6a2ba216152873b&dummyext=prev.png

Payment: $100 USD

Other notes: white eyes, dark sclera! She might be a plague kid but, no red eyes for her! Don't need any of the actual apparel for her, but if you can get a cat face in there, even partially that would be cool. And a song for the vibe is: https://youtu.be/hT4UQLWSmL0

I've been wanting to get a USD order from your shop for so long now aaaa
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
@Roxas1314

Oh gosh I think this might be my first detailed fullbody in the shop???

Some quick questions; I'm down to draw most of her apparel other than the standard and the bramble mantle thingy since those are large and kinda annoying to draw. Most of the other stuff's small and I love drawing long hair so the mane's no biggy. The only apparel piece I'm debating keeping or not is the ghastcrown -- mostly because it'll block her expression, that one's up to you so let me know if you'd like to keep it in or not! Edit: Alternatively if you'd rather me not draw that apparel at all, or just one or two things, that'll go a lot faster and cut down on the wait time.

By "getting a cat face in there" did you mean her actual cats or do you want me to give her a cat face (or both)? Like a cheshire cat smile would be a cool concept but idk if that's what you're after. I can totally get all of the cats in there though, I love them.
@Roxas1314

Oh gosh I think this might be my first detailed fullbody in the shop???

Some quick questions; I'm down to draw most of her apparel other than the standard and the bramble mantle thingy since those are large and kinda annoying to draw. Most of the other stuff's small and I love drawing long hair so the mane's no biggy. The only apparel piece I'm debating keeping or not is the ghastcrown -- mostly because it'll block her expression, that one's up to you so let me know if you'd like to keep it in or not! Edit: Alternatively if you'd rather me not draw that apparel at all, or just one or two things, that'll go a lot faster and cut down on the wait time.

By "getting a cat face in there" did you mean her actual cats or do you want me to give her a cat face (or both)? Like a cheshire cat smile would be a cool concept but idk if that's what you're after. I can totally get all of the cats in there though, I love them.
@Keorano Ohh snap! Whoops I had frazzled tired brain earlier lol I did mean the actual cats all over her yeah As for the apparel, I would be thrilled about getting the kelpie mane in, for sure (its my favorite apparel piece on her [emoji=guardian star size=1])and I viewed her in the dressing room without the mantle/standard/crown and she still looks fab so if you're cool drawing those on her then so am I!! One of the cats could wear the crown, instead! Maybe the onyx grasp hands could hold a cat or two, too? [emoji=guardian scared size=1] I'm so excited now lol
@Keorano

Ohh snap!

Whoops I had frazzled tired brain earlier lol I did mean the actual cats all over her yeah

As for the apparel, I would be thrilled about getting the kelpie mane in, for sure (its my favorite apparel piece on her )and I viewed her in the dressing room without the mantle/standard/crown and she still looks fab so if you're cool drawing those on her then so am I!!

One of the cats could wear the crown, instead! Maybe the onyx grasp hands could hold a cat or two, too?

I'm so excited now lol
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
@Roxas1314 I could do that! Like I said I for sure am down draw the kelpie mane, I just love the long hair it's so fun to draw. The onyx hands I kinda planned to have as part of the background, but I can see about them holding or maybe patting one of the kitties. The crown may be a biiit harder (I struggle with hats/masks [emoji=tundra deadpan size=1]) but I'll try to get it in there if I can. Just one more thing; I've got... more on my plate than I'm used to, along with [i]another[/i] detailed piece that I'm working on as well, so this'll take longer than usual. I'll keep you up to date, and feel free to ask about your order at any time! Just giving you a heads up that this'll be a bit of a wait, especially since it's a big piece. If all that sounds good, send me your email via PM when you're ready and I'll get started on an invoice!
@Roxas1314

I could do that! Like I said I for sure am down draw the kelpie mane, I just love the long hair it's so fun to draw. The onyx hands I kinda planned to have as part of the background, but I can see about them holding or maybe patting one of the kitties. The crown may be a biiit harder (I struggle with hats/masks ) but I'll try to get it in there if I can.

Just one more thing; I've got... more on my plate than I'm used to, along with another detailed piece that I'm working on as well, so this'll take longer than usual. I'll keep you up to date, and feel free to ask about your order at any time! Just giving you a heads up that this'll be a bit of a wait, especially since it's a big piece.

If all that sounds good, send me your email via PM when you're ready and I'll get started on an invoice!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24