Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • a s m o d e u s • hiatus
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 61 62
@karahalios

Thankfully, his appearance has remained the same for the most part! Just no set outfit for him, so it is a bit free rein there for what fabric's on his shoulders. :o
@karahalios

Thankfully, his appearance has remained the same for the most part! Just no set outfit for him, so it is a bit free rein there for what fabric's on his shoulders. :o
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png

@Hideki - okie dokie, sounds good! Whenever you're ready, feel free to send the 1200g via crossroads and I will accept it once the art's done!

@Hideki - okie dokie, sounds good! Whenever you're ready, feel free to send the 1200g via crossroads and I will accept it once the art's done!
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

@karahalios OOH he looks so nice!! (And for the record I don't mind any PM spammin, I like getting messages :D)

Would it be too difficult to make his jacket long-sleeve, or unroll his sleeves there? And maybe make it a little longer, so it covers his belt, a bit over his waist? Everything else works really well, though!! I can't wait to see how he turns out!
@karahalios OOH he looks so nice!! (And for the record I don't mind any PM spammin, I like getting messages :D)

Would it be too difficult to make his jacket long-sleeve, or unroll his sleeves there? And maybe make it a little longer, so it covers his belt, a bit over his waist? Everything else works really well, though!! I can't wait to see how he turns out!
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals - Awesome, I'm glad you like it so far!

I'll fix everything you asked for and finish it up completely now that I know what to change! Should be done tomorrow or the day after! c:
@dragonpals - Awesome, I'm glad you like it so far!

I'll fix everything you asked for and finish it up completely now that I know what to change! Should be done tomorrow or the day after! c:

she/her
art shop

@hideki - hello, your bust is finished! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/471840505089490955/957410089201979402/IMG_2186.jpg[/img] i took a few liberties with the color of the outfit but i tried to incorporate things from their lore and their refs~ i hope you like it! let me know if you want anything changed and I'll change it free of cost! thank you for supporting me!
@hideki - hello, your bust is finished!

IMG_2186.jpg

i took a few liberties with the color of the outfit but i tried to incorporate things from their lore and their refs~ i hope you like it!

let me know if you want anything changed and I'll change it free of cost! thank you for supporting me!

she/her
art shop

@karahalios

OGUGOGUGOO OOU HE LOOKS SO LOVELY!!! You captured his e-boy energy perfectly (which is just the best way to describe him unfortunately), but he's perfect,,,, thank you again, your commissions are always a wonder to see and I can't wait for the next time I can get one huhu >:3c
@karahalios

OGUGOGUGOO OOU HE LOOKS SO LOVELY!!! You captured his e-boy energy perfectly (which is just the best way to describe him unfortunately), but he's perfect,,,, thank you again, your commissions are always a wonder to see and I can't wait for the next time I can get one huhu >:3c
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png

@Hideki - HEAHHAEHEh honestly i LOVE eboy characters it's just so fun sdkfjsldfj
thank you for letting me draw two of your beautiful characters!! I'm a simp for all of them I will hold them in my hands like a precious little creachur

thank you again for supporting me! ^u^

@Hideki - HEAHHAEHEh honestly i LOVE eboy characters it's just so fun sdkfjsldfj
thank you for letting me draw two of your beautiful characters!! I'm a simp for all of them I will hold them in my hands like a precious little creachur

thank you again for supporting me! ^u^

she/her
art shop

@dragonpals - Hello! Your commission is done! Sorry it took a while, I did like 3 backgrounds before deciding on one LOL so I thank you SO much for your patience this week! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/471840505089490955/957794107210752010/IMG_2196.jpg[/img] a truly lovely character that I had such the pleasure of drawing! please feel free to let me know if there's anything you want changed, no matter how big! it's free of charge! thank you SO much for supporting me!
@dragonpals -
Hello! Your commission is done!
Sorry it took a while, I did like 3 backgrounds before deciding on one LOL so I thank you SO much for your patience this week!

IMG_2196.jpg

a truly lovely character that I had such the pleasure of drawing!
please feel free to let me know if there's anything you want changed, no matter how big! it's free of charge!

thank you SO much for supporting me!

she/her
art shop

@karahalios Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! He looks so wonderful-- definitely keep me on your pinglist for next time if you've got room! :D
@karahalios Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! He looks so wonderful-- definitely keep me on your pinglist for next time if you've got room! :D
YUDrFCG.png
@karahalios could i be added to your pinglist if possible? thank you! ♥
@karahalios could i be added to your pinglist if possible? thank you! ♥
LnVwSgI.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 61 62