Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • a s m o d e u s • hiatus
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 61 62

@dragonpals - thank you SO much! I'm so, so happy you like it! You've been such a joy to work with and I'll keep you on the pinglist!!

@Curio - of course, thank you for your interest!!

@dragonpals - thank you SO much! I'm so, so happy you like it! You've been such a joy to work with and I'll keep you on the pinglist!!

@Curio - of course, thank you for your interest!!
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

@Firnenfire - hello! your bust icon is done! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/471840505089490955/958408105962647612/IMG_2203.jpg[/img] i hope you like it! Let me know if there's anything you want changed, and I'll change it free of cost! Also, I can't seem to find the record of your payment? If I missed it please feel free to let me know where you sent or or otherwise you can pay it now, whenever you're ready! Thank you for supporting me! :D If you need credit on toyhouse, my TH is Sylkoli !
@Firnenfire - hello! your bust icon is done!

IMG_2203.jpg

i hope you like it! Let me know if there's anything you want changed, and I'll change it free of cost!
Also, I can't seem to find the record of your payment? If I missed it please feel free to let me know where you sent or or otherwise you can pay it now, whenever you're ready!

Thank you for supporting me! :D If you need credit on toyhouse, my TH is Sylkoli !

she/her
art shop

@karahalios AHHH THEY LOOK WONDERFUL [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thankyou so much!! Please keep me on the pinglist, once I've saved enough gems I'd love to order again :) [s]I completely forgot I hadn't sent payment yet,, I've sent it over now, im super sorry!! hfakjfhaksdj[/s]
@karahalios
AHHH THEY LOOK WONDERFUL Thankyou so much!! Please keep me on the pinglist, once I've saved enough gems I'd love to order again :)

I completely forgot I hadn't sent payment yet,, I've sent it over now, im super sorry!! hfakjfhaksdj
40963458_Z61F3OvDUa2zJBg.png Art by @Dovalore 40963408_YpPcvcAIyiTfoCW.png

@firnenfire - oMG PLAESE DONT WORRY it's 100% okay!!! I'd be super happy to keep you on the pinglist and I'm so glad that you like it!! working with you is always a pleasure! ^u^

thank you again!!!

@firnenfire - oMG PLAESE DONT WORRY it's 100% okay!!! I'd be super happy to keep you on the pinglist and I'm so glad that you like it!! working with you is always a pleasure! ^u^

thank you again!!!

she/her
art shop

@karahalios
Can I be added to your pinglist?
@karahalios
Can I be added to your pinglist?

@withstand - Absolutely! thank you for your interest!

@withstand - Absolutely! thank you for your interest!

she/her
art shop

@amaresse @nalabyte @chimerii - hello! you three have been pinged because you're up next on the pinglist to get your confirmed slots reserved for art! (The rest of the people added later will be pinged next round!)

I'll be drawing again on friday and wanted to prepare for a new round if any of you were interested in getting art from me! If not, that's totally okay!

At the moment I'm only taking FR currency slots!

@amaresse @nalabyte @chimerii - hello! you three have been pinged because you're up next on the pinglist to get your confirmed slots reserved for art! (The rest of the people added later will be pinged next round!)

I'll be drawing again on friday and wanted to prepare for a new round if any of you were interested in getting art from me! If not, that's totally okay!

At the moment I'm only taking FR currency slots!

she/her
art shop

@karahalios I’ll give up my slot this time around but thank you for the ping!
@karahalios I’ll give up my slot this time around but thank you for the ping!
AqaqXxe.png
@karahalios

I would love to claim a slot for a halfbody of Nala :D

@karahalios

I would love to claim a slot for a halfbody of Nala :D

ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png

@Nalabyte - absolutely! I love all the details in her document! ^u^ Even though the background is going to be relatively simple, do you have any preference on what kind of background theme you'd like it to have? Examples are like, night sky, a castle, a plant room, etc!

@Nalabyte - absolutely! I love all the details in her document! ^u^ Even though the background is going to be relatively simple, do you have any preference on what kind of background theme you'd like it to have? Examples are like, night sky, a castle, a plant room, etc!

she/her
art shop

1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 61 62