Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • a s m o d e u s • hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
AAA thank you so much!!!! she looks fantastic <3
AAA thank you so much!!!! she looks fantastic <3
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@enoch - it's absolutely no problem, oh my gosh! I know how much characters can mean to us sometimes so it's no problem at all that you want the details to be right! i don't mind at all~

there's no need to tip me anything extra; the original payment is more than enough! i'll be sure to work on the art and add some more feathers! c:
@enoch - it's absolutely no problem, oh my gosh! I know how much characters can mean to us sometimes so it's no problem at all that you want the details to be right! i don't mind at all~

there's no need to tip me anything extra; the original payment is more than enough! i'll be sure to work on the art and add some more feathers! c:
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

@rilvin

Oh gosh, thank you so much for your understanding.
I truly appreciate all your hard work and kindness.
@rilvin

Oh gosh, thank you so much for your understanding.
I truly appreciate all your hard work and kindness.
y0YshUu.png
@rilvin
Omg exciting, if ever you’re interested to do a trade with me just hit me up!
@rilvin
Omg exciting, if ever you’re interested to do a trade with me just hit me up!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@enoch hiya! here we go again, heehee! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/530445967372058644/676583245969621057/1zz.png[/img] let me know if you want anything changed! @pearlimose hello, your chibi is finished! she has such a great design, i hope you like it! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/530445967372058644/676583248071098418/4z.png[/img] let me know if theres anything you want changed c:
@enoch

hiya! here we go again, heehee!

1zz.png

let me know if you want anything changed!

@pearlimose

hello, your chibi is finished! she has such a great design, i hope you like it!

4z.png

let me know if theres anything you want changed c:

she/her
art shop

@rilvin

Do you mind editing the forehead feathers and cheek feathers to look grey like the rest of the feathers on the head?
@rilvin

Do you mind editing the forehead feathers and cheek feathers to look grey like the rest of the feathers on the head?
y0YshUu.png
@enoch how's this? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/530445967372058644/676605627702706186/1zz.png[/img]
@enoch

how's this?

1zz.png

she/her
art shop

@rilvin

Almost perfect... now I just need you to blend the forehead and cheek feathers into the rest of the feathers on the head. I don't like the line that is separating the two.

So basically what I'm asking now is for you to draw the forehead and cheek feathers OVER the head feathers. That way it covers up the line dividing the two.

(Also are you sure that I can't give you a tip for all these edits???)
@rilvin

Almost perfect... now I just need you to blend the forehead and cheek feathers into the rest of the feathers on the head. I don't like the line that is separating the two.

So basically what I'm asking now is for you to draw the forehead and cheek feathers OVER the head feathers. That way it covers up the line dividing the two.

(Also are you sure that I can't give you a tip for all these edits???)
y0YshUu.png
@enoch - OOOOH, okay, I totally get what you're saying now!!! I thought it was a legitimate helmet so I was trying to differentiate the two LOL

I totally get it now, I'll work on that later on tonight! Thank you for being so patient with me ;u;

(if you really want to you can, but honestly it's not a problem if you don't! i feel bad for taking so long haha)
@enoch - OOOOH, okay, I totally get what you're saying now!!! I thought it was a legitimate helmet so I was trying to differentiate the two LOL

I totally get it now, I'll work on that later on tonight! Thank you for being so patient with me ;u;

(if you really want to you can, but honestly it's not a problem if you don't! i feel bad for taking so long haha)

she/her
art shop

@rilvin

Oh, I see what you mean. Its no big deal!
I will clarify better next time. Thank you for being so understanding. <3

Feel free to take all the time that you need!
I really don't mind!
@rilvin

Oh, I see what you mean. Its no big deal!
I will clarify better next time. Thank you for being so understanding. <3

Feel free to take all the time that you need!
I really don't mind!
y0YshUu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62