Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • a s m o d e u s • hiatus
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@hyperion1312 hello, your chibi is done! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/530445967372058644/677298136921931776/5z.png[/img] i hope you like it! let me know if you want anything changed! @enoch [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/530445967372058644/677298135269376000/1zz.png[/img] hopefully this is a bit better!
@hyperion1312

hello, your chibi is done!

5z.png

i hope you like it! let me know if you want anything changed!

@enoch

1zz.png

hopefully this is a bit better!
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

@rilvin

AAAAA yes, that is so much better!

Thank you SO much!
I'm so sorry for all the edits that I asked from you.

I greatly appreciate all your hard work.
@rilvin

AAAAA yes, that is so much better!

Thank you SO much!
I'm so sorry for all the edits that I asked from you.

I greatly appreciate all your hard work.
y0YshUu.png
@enoch - oh my gosh, please don't apologize! you paid for the art so you deserve to have your OC done justice! thank you for being patient with me! c:
@enoch - oh my gosh, please don't apologize! you paid for the art so you deserve to have your OC done justice! thank you for being patient with me! c:

she/her
art shop

@rilvin

Well I still truly appreciate all your hard work.
Thank you again for everything!
@rilvin

Well I still truly appreciate all your hard work.
Thank you again for everything!
y0YshUu.png
@rilvin

Ahhhhhh I love them so much orz thank you for doing them orz
@rilvin

Ahhhhhh I love them so much orz thank you for doing them orz
+3 FR TIME
13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gifrt9IgRx.gif13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gif
@luminamorte @aardrinn @satanbacons

hi you guys! i've opened up commissions again even though currently it's only color chibis and sketches as of now, no full colour painted art!

let me know if there's anything i can do for y'all c:
@luminamorte @aardrinn @satanbacons

hi you guys! i've opened up commissions again even though currently it's only color chibis and sketches as of now, no full colour painted art!

let me know if there's anything i can do for y'all c:

she/her
art shop

@rilvin Gosh I love your art and have been eying it for a while! I have a fr dragon gijinka which I only have the head designed so far, would it be possible to get a fullbody chibi for him nonetheless? I’d be more than happy to sketch out the rest of him if needed, but he is mostly based on the fr derg haha (Ref in bio) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58653207] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586533/58653207_350.png[/img] [/url]
@rilvin Gosh I love your art and have been eying it for a while! I have a fr dragon gijinka which I only have the head designed so far, would it be possible to get a fullbody chibi for him nonetheless? I’d be more than happy to sketch out the rest of him if needed, but he is mostly based on the fr derg haha

(Ref in bio)

58653207_350.png
Artboard-1.png
@glitchingflame - he's ADORABLE AHHH!!!!
if you want, i can sketch out the fullbody outfit and you can let me know if you like it or not before i line and color it c:
@glitchingflame - he's ADORABLE AHHH!!!!
if you want, i can sketch out the fullbody outfit and you can let me know if you like it or not before i line and color it c:

she/her
art shop

@rilvin

Could I get fullbody chibi ship/couple art of this dude and this dude? They're married and have gold rings! Is 500 g okay?
@rilvin

Could I get fullbody chibi ship/couple art of this dude and this dude? They're married and have gold rings! Is 500 g okay?
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
@rilvin

Could I get two slots for knee-up lined sketches? I'm ony phone ATM, so I'll have to post the Chara's when I'm at home.
@rilvin

Could I get two slots for knee-up lined sketches? I'm ony phone ATM, so I'll have to post the Chara's when I'm at home.
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62