Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [100g headshots][closed,pinglist closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Infernalisx pinglist please!
@Infernalisx pinglist please!
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@Infernalisx
Yaay ! I'll like one headshot , then! I sent you the payment so you can accept when you want <3
@Infernalisx
Yaay ! I'll like one headshot , then! I sent you the payment so you can accept when you want <3
t3ksIEv.png
Okay I added xLILM0NSTERx and vervain to the pinglist I don't want to ping just in case.

@inugumi

yes I can! I love that design
Okay I added xLILM0NSTERx and vervain to the pinglist I don't want to ping just in case.

@inugumi

yes I can! I love that design
@Eden064 I wanted to try out painterly shading with my new program so I hope that's alright, it's not perfect, but since the character was mostly white I thought I'd try! Also did a black opal because I thought it'd look cool against the white! I hope that's okay, let me know if anything needs to be changed [img]https://imgur.com/BSMVZLO.png[/img]
@Eden064

I wanted to try out painterly shading with my new program so I hope that's alright, it's not perfect, but since the character was mostly white I thought I'd try!
Also did a black opal because I thought it'd look cool against the white! I hope that's okay, let me know if anything needs to be changed

BSMVZLO.png
@Infernalisx

Oh. I... Oh. Wow. Sweet Farore. This is a lot to unpack.

First, while I did not think his color scheme would wind up being white officially, the way the color of his eye contrasts so beautifully against it makes me want to go that route. Then when I consider the fact my very first original character--whom I created back in '98--was albino, it makes it feel like everything has come full circle in a neat little way.

Then looking at it from his canon/story side, the simplicity of going this sort of opalescent white allows for a great deal of fun regarding his physical makeup, leading me to think he would be capable of altering the color and patterning of his fur--possibly through the usage of some sort of dermal-implanted system. This would allow him to blend into a variety of environments with relative ease, bringing it to a point where he can perform the tasks he was built for admirably without having to alter himself prior to every mission. Simultaneously it makes him look so friendly, soft, and approachable, leading people to be more willing to approach him when he is doing day-to-day tasks.

All of that aside, from an artistic standpoint this is just... incredible. Going with a black opal was such an inspired choice, bringing out the soft blues, pinks, and purples used throughout his fur. I realize the next two comments are at complete odds, but the way you utilized color and the lack thereof makes him feel "cold" in a clinical way, yet also warm and compassionate. Like he is a good fluffy friend who will take incredible care of you, but also won't be afraid to protect you if things are looking to go south. It's a beautiful dichotomy and I absolutely love it.

It was a joy to see this commission in my pings and I cannot thank you enough for what you have done. It honestly means the world to me.
@Infernalisx

Oh. I... Oh. Wow. Sweet Farore. This is a lot to unpack.

First, while I did not think his color scheme would wind up being white officially, the way the color of his eye contrasts so beautifully against it makes me want to go that route. Then when I consider the fact my very first original character--whom I created back in '98--was albino, it makes it feel like everything has come full circle in a neat little way.

Then looking at it from his canon/story side, the simplicity of going this sort of opalescent white allows for a great deal of fun regarding his physical makeup, leading me to think he would be capable of altering the color and patterning of his fur--possibly through the usage of some sort of dermal-implanted system. This would allow him to blend into a variety of environments with relative ease, bringing it to a point where he can perform the tasks he was built for admirably without having to alter himself prior to every mission. Simultaneously it makes him look so friendly, soft, and approachable, leading people to be more willing to approach him when he is doing day-to-day tasks.

All of that aside, from an artistic standpoint this is just... incredible. Going with a black opal was such an inspired choice, bringing out the soft blues, pinks, and purples used throughout his fur. I realize the next two comments are at complete odds, but the way you utilized color and the lack thereof makes him feel "cold" in a clinical way, yet also warm and compassionate. Like he is a good fluffy friend who will take incredible care of you, but also won't be afraid to protect you if things are looking to go south. It's a beautiful dichotomy and I absolutely love it.

It was a joy to see this commission in my pings and I cannot thank you enough for what you have done. It honestly means the world to me.
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
Can i be added to the pinglist please? ;3;
Can i be added to the pinglist please? ;3;
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@Infernalisx
Please do add me to the pinglist as well if you could, thank you!
@Infernalisx
Please do add me to the pinglist as well if you could, thank you!
2ce1fde6ca801583cef20c7746eead7c7e393a1c.png
@Infernalisx
Do u also accept kt??
@Infernalisx
Do u also accept kt??
@Eden064

I don't know how to express how much this made my day, I'm really glad you like it and I'm glad I did them justice. Thanks so much for commissioning me I'm sorry if it's a short response I'm not sure how to reply, but it really does mean a lot <3

I will ad both to pinglist as soon as possible

@ILikeBroccoli

I'm only accepting gems for the time being, sorry about that :(
@Eden064

I don't know how to express how much this made my day, I'm really glad you like it and I'm glad I did them justice. Thanks so much for commissioning me I'm sorry if it's a short response I'm not sure how to reply, but it really does mean a lot <3

I will ad both to pinglist as soon as possible

@ILikeBroccoli

I'm only accepting gems for the time being, sorry about that :(
@Infernalisx Oh snap, I didn't see the pinglist ping until tonight! I hope it isn't too late for me to get a slot.

For my creature, I'd love to get art of my D&D character's blink dog companion, Scout! He's an all-black blink dog with the exception of a round white spot on his chest; reference art is here (he's the second dog, the one being hugged by the smiling man aka my character) and here (for color/size reference and to see more of their strange spiky bodies). Please let me know if you're able to do the art!
@Infernalisx Oh snap, I didn't see the pinglist ping until tonight! I hope it isn't too late for me to get a slot.

For my creature, I'd love to get art of my D&D character's blink dog companion, Scout! He's an all-black blink dog with the exception of a round white spot on his chest; reference art is here (he's the second dog, the one being hugged by the smiling man aka my character) and here (for color/size reference and to see more of their strange spiky bodies). Please let me know if you're able to do the art!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13