Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [100g headshots][closed,pinglist closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Infernalisx
Oooo no it doesn't look wonky at all !! It's gorgeous ;w;
Thank you , really, thank YOU for all the pieces of art you did for me !! I loved each one of them !

As always don't forget to accept the crossroads (I sent them early haha ) and I'll keep my eyes open for your new shop, hopefully I'll have a lot of gems/treasure when it's open uwu

Again, thank you !! I really loved how my boy turned out ;w; perfect as always !!
@Infernalisx
Oooo no it doesn't look wonky at all !! It's gorgeous ;w;
Thank you , really, thank YOU for all the pieces of art you did for me !! I loved each one of them !

As always don't forget to accept the crossroads (I sent them early haha ) and I'll keep my eyes open for your new shop, hopefully I'll have a lot of gems/treasure when it's open uwu

Again, thank you !! I really loved how my boy turned out ;w; perfect as always !!
t3ksIEv.png
@KitterBee So I got yours done, but I'm not too proud of it and was wondering if it would be okay if I tried again? If not I can just post the original, I sketched it 5 times and it came out wrong every time so I just ran with the first sketch I did and it just didn't come out how I'd like :( @Quetzy Hey! Thanks for commissioning me I really hope you like it :) [img]https://imgur.com/h6ajnaz.png[/img] @Lumyne Ahhhhh~ I'm really glad you liked them all, they were a blast to draw!! I'll probably post the link here in a comment when I get it together!!! Thanks so much for all the support <3
@KitterBee

So I got yours done, but I'm not too proud of it and was wondering if it would be okay if I tried again? If not I can just post the original, I sketched it 5 times and it came out wrong every time so I just ran with the first sketch I did and it just didn't come out how I'd like :(

@Quetzy

Hey! Thanks for commissioning me I really hope you like it :)

h6ajnaz.png

@Lumyne
Ahhhhh~ I'm really glad you liked them all, they were a blast to draw!! I'll probably post the link here in a comment when I get it together!!! Thanks so much for all the support <3
@Infernalisx

That's totally fine! C:Take all the time you need, you know your art best
@Infernalisx

That's totally fine! C:Take all the time you need, you know your art best
image.pngFDEKUou.pngo017-1.pngo017-2.pngo297-d02-Kitterbee.pngo297-d01-Kitterbee.pngo017-5.pngo017-4.pngo017-3.pngo297-d05-Kitterbee.pngo297-d03-Kitterbee.pngo297-d04-Kitterbee.pngB6_R.pngNdwqoPl.png
PQH87Ik.png
@Infernalisx Do you have any humanoid examples by any chance?
@Infernalisx Do you have any humanoid examples by any chance?
adfa.png
@Infernalisx [s]omg my heart almost explode[/s] AAAA IS SO WONDERFUL that skull is just [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] I love it so much, thank you!! Could you ping me when you open the new shop please? :>
@Infernalisx omg my heart almost explode
AAAA IS SO WONDERFUL that skull is just
I love it so much, thank you!!

Could you ping me when you open the new shop please? :>
Exu1n39.png dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
qjxrAwx.png
Pgv53XB.png
LGvol4P.png
xYQkuHQ.png
I'm not going to ping you, but I appreciate the patience Kitterbee, I'm so sorry I just don't think it's the best and I don't want to give you something that doesn't look its best, thank you so much <3 @Riku114 I'm not too good at drawing people, it takes me much longer but I have a few examples from ones I've previously done! This little shop isn't currently open but I will be posting my new shops link here when I've made it! [img]https://imgur.com/eBuYnMy.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/bFjCfpk.png[/img] and this was a gift for my friend of her dnd character [tiefling] [img]https://imgur.com/VJXCJCC.png[/img] @Quetzy Oh my gosh I'm so glad you like it!! <3 I will definitely ping you thank you so much for the support it means a lot :)) @Keryth This was definitely a challenge, but I really enjoyed it especially drawing the gold!! Thank you so much for commissioning me <3 [img]https://imgur.com/Y6GyaBX.png[/img]
I'm not going to ping you, but I appreciate the patience Kitterbee, I'm so sorry I just don't think it's the best and I don't want to give you something that doesn't look its best, thank you so much <3

@Riku114

I'm not too good at drawing people, it takes me much longer but I have a few examples from ones I've previously done!
This little shop isn't currently open but I will be posting my new shops link here when I've made it!
eBuYnMy.png
bFjCfpk.png
and this was a gift for my friend of her dnd character [tiefling]
VJXCJCC.png

@Quetzy

Oh my gosh I'm so glad you like it!! <3 I will definitely ping you thank you so much for the support it means a lot :))

@Keryth
This was definitely a challenge, but I really enjoyed it especially drawing the gold!! Thank you so much for commissioning me <3

Y6GyaBX.png
@Infernalisx Oh that's absolutely stunning!! Thank you so, so much!
@Infernalisx Oh that's absolutely stunning!! Thank you so, so much!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
@infernalisx Oh thanks, can you ping me when you open one up?
@infernalisx Oh thanks, can you ping me when you open one up?
adfa.png
@Infernalisx

I've cancelled the CR, because over a month of trying not to spend 100 gems whilst spending others has not been easy xD (Aaaand also your account seems to be inactive.) But just let me know when you finish the piece, and I'll send you the money straight away <3
@Infernalisx

I've cancelled the CR, because over a month of trying not to spend 100 gems whilst spending others has not been easy xD (Aaaand also your account seems to be inactive.) But just let me know when you finish the piece, and I'll send you the money straight away <3
image.pngFDEKUou.pngo017-1.pngo017-2.pngo297-d02-Kitterbee.pngo297-d01-Kitterbee.pngo017-5.pngo017-4.pngo017-3.pngo297-d05-Kitterbee.pngo297-d03-Kitterbee.pngo297-d04-Kitterbee.pngB6_R.pngNdwqoPl.png
PQH87Ik.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13