Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | open!! | USD/G/T | rol's art shop
1 2
@Rolyo

username: Eden064
type: Sketch
size: Full body
character: Eden
payment: Gems
special requests: N/A!
@Rolyo

username: Eden064
type: Sketch
size: Full body
character: Eden
payment: Gems
special requests: N/A!
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@eden064
sure thing!! I'm assuming you want the anthro version? >:-O
@eden064
sure thing!! I'm assuming you want the anthro version? >:-O
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Rolyo

That face. It scares me. ovo

But you assume correct! Sending the payment along now. <3
@Rolyo

That face. It scares me. ovo

But you assume correct! Sending the payment along now. <3
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
bump
bump
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
Hey! I absolutely love your style and I had a few questions about some stuff if you don't mind me asking!
I was wondering mostly about your paintings, mainly are they open/do you plan on having them open soon? Also, I know it says the price is up to commissioner but what would you say a rough price range would be for one like the 2nd example shown?
Hey! I absolutely love your style and I had a few questions about some stuff if you don't mind me asking!
I was wondering mostly about your paintings, mainly are they open/do you plan on having them open soon? Also, I know it says the price is up to commissioner but what would you say a rough price range would be for one like the 2nd example shown?

9KurPRs.png
Wip
Pardon me, I'd like to ask something before I take up too much of your time: do you have a limit of number of characters per commission? @Rolyo
Pardon me, I'd like to ask something before I take up too much of your time: do you have a limit of number of characters per commission? @Rolyo
i3HjH85.png
@boopsnoot
they are open atm! Rough price range for the second would probably be 40-50 USD >:-O

@leviathandemon
uhHH if they are all just standing around and not really interacting with each other, no limit! I would have some difficulty drawing 70 wrestling cats though. I'd say 8 feral characters tops per commission, and 2 tops for humans/humanoids.
@boopsnoot
they are open atm! Rough price range for the second would probably be 40-50 USD >:-O

@leviathandemon
uhHH if they are all just standing around and not really interacting with each other, no limit! I would have some difficulty drawing 70 wrestling cats though. I'd say 8 feral characters tops per commission, and 2 tops for humans/humanoids.
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
bump
bump
xx
xx
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
[quote name="Rolyo" date="2020-03-24 18:46:27" ] bump [/quote]
Rolyo wrote on 2020-03-24 18:46:27: