Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | <3 Painted Art Shop (USD)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@munohs
Love your art! Can I be added to the pinglist please? ^^
@munohs
Love your art! Can I be added to the pinglist please? ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@Munohs

Its looking a lot closer to the design, for sure!

Just some more edits needed, please.

-The feathers need to go down all the way to the beak nose.
-The tan body feathers need to have some yellow highlights.
@Munohs

Its looking a lot closer to the design, for sure!

Just some more edits needed, please.

-The feathers need to go down all the way to the beak nose.
-The tan body feathers need to have some yellow highlights.
y0YshUu.png
@MushroomEmpress yes of course!

@Enoch how about this version?
@MushroomEmpress yes of course!

@Enoch how about this version?
Omg I absolutely love your style,, those first two examples in the colored sketch session hit my aesthetic spot just right. I don’t know what your ideal prices would be so would 200kt/an unhatched nocturne egg be fine for a colored sketch halfbody design?
I would love if you made me a sea slug gijinka, a fantasy themed one would be lovely. Like if it were a d&d mage or something. A good mix of human and slug would be nice, weird slug facial features but a general humanoid form and such! A gijinka of a cuthona sibogae, cadlinella ornatissima, cyerce nigricans, donut nudibranch, mexichromis multituberculata, ceratosoma amoenum or even just a sea bunny! Feel free to choose whichever slug inspires you most! I can give more details for inspiration if wished. If my price isn’t high enough, please tell me! <3
Omg I absolutely love your style,, those first two examples in the colored sketch session hit my aesthetic spot just right. I don’t know what your ideal prices would be so would 200kt/an unhatched nocturne egg be fine for a colored sketch halfbody design?
I would love if you made me a sea slug gijinka, a fantasy themed one would be lovely. Like if it were a d&d mage or something. A good mix of human and slug would be nice, weird slug facial features but a general humanoid form and such! A gijinka of a cuthona sibogae, cadlinella ornatissima, cyerce nigricans, donut nudibranch, mexichromis multituberculata, ceratosoma amoenum or even just a sea bunny! Feel free to choose whichever slug inspires you most! I can give more details for inspiration if wished. If my price isn’t high enough, please tell me! <3
19276665_9SBybdDtCxkURM3.png
@Fumiku hello I would love to do this request (sea slugs are absolutely my jam) but slots arent open right now! I can put you on the pinglist and when i reopen them you can return :D

(as for the price, the egg would be fine for a halfbody but since i'd also be designing the character i would like a bit more! if thats not good with you we can work something out :3)
@Fumiku hello I would love to do this request (sea slugs are absolutely my jam) but slots arent open right now! I can put you on the pinglist and when i reopen them you can return :D

(as for the price, the egg would be fine for a halfbody but since i'd also be designing the character i would like a bit more! if thats not good with you we can work something out :3)
@Munohs

Yeah that looks awesome!

Thank you so much for all your hard work!
@Munohs

Yeah that looks awesome!

Thank you so much for all your hard work!
y0YshUu.png
Thanks for telling me! I’d love to be put on the pinglist~ This also means I’ll be able to economize so paying more shouldn’t be a problem by then~!
Thanks for telling me! I’d love to be put on the pinglist~ This also means I’ll be able to economize so paying more shouldn’t be a problem by then~!
19276665_9SBybdDtCxkURM3.png
@Enoch yay! i’m glad :D

@Fumiku awesome! looking forward to designing your character!
@Enoch yay! i’m glad :D

@Fumiku awesome! looking forward to designing your character!
Hello hi! I have a question! I have a character, recently created, but his design feels a bit too bland and boring, and you draw amazingly! Is it possible to commission you to expand a character design? (When you're open again, of course) Since you said you could design OCs or gijinkas, I thought it'd be worth asking!
He's human but in a place that likes to mutate creatures, so you could do a lot of things
(I do have a picture, on my phone, but I don't have that with me at the time)
Hello hi! I have a question! I have a character, recently created, but his design feels a bit too bland and boring, and you draw amazingly! Is it possible to commission you to expand a character design? (When you're open again, of course) Since you said you could design OCs or gijinkas, I thought it'd be worth asking!
He's human but in a place that likes to mutate creatures, so you could do a lot of things
(I do have a picture, on my phone, but I don't have that with me at the time)

@Severynn yeah absolutely that sounds fun! do you want to be added to the pinglist?
@Severynn yeah absolutely that sounds fun! do you want to be added to the pinglist?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14