Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Help me fund my projects! OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Rowan00 Alright! I'll chuck 300 gems your way ;)
@Rowan00 Alright! I'll chuck 300 gems your way ;)
giphy.gif tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png giphy.gif
@Rowan00
Could I help fund the Skydancer breed change and pay 180k treasure? Also would it be possible to send the refs of the oc over pm?
@Rowan00
Could I help fund the Skydancer breed change and pay 180k treasure? Also would it be possible to send the refs of the oc over pm?
Yokai.gif
@Rowan00 Hello again! I'm not sure if you've started yet, but I've added some headcanon to Candeloro's bio that might be useful. Please feel free to refer to it or contact me if you have any questions. ^^
@Rowan00 Hello again! I'm not sure if you've started yet, but I've added some headcanon to Candeloro's bio that might be useful. Please feel free to refer to it or contact me if you have any questions. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
Ah! I have actually started and am almost finished.. I'll send you a pm!

@Wolfkai
Sure, send them over! But there are 3 persons before you, so you will have to wait a bit before I can start on yours!
@Disillusionist
Ah! I have actually started and am almost finished.. I'll send you a pm!

@Wolfkai
Sure, send them over! But there are 3 persons before you, so you will have to wait a bit before I can start on yours!
Untitled-1.png

PWYW art-shop - Open!
Rowan's Gijinkas - Closed
@Rowan00
No problem waiting is not issue. Sending info.
@Rowan00
No problem waiting is not issue. Sending info.
Yokai.gif
@rowan00 hiya, are you still open at the moment? :)
@rowan00 hiya, are you still open at the moment? :)
40963458_Z61F3OvDUa2zJBg.png Art by @Dovalore 40963408_YpPcvcAIyiTfoCW.png
@Rowan00
Yo, was wondering if I could help out with a different project and once again send refs over pm? Looking to donate to the Maya fund and pay 200 gems.
@Rowan00
Yo, was wondering if I could help out with a different project and once again send refs over pm? Looking to donate to the Maya fund and pay 200 gems.
Yokai.gif
Finished a few drawings :D [img]https://i.ibb.co/L1zZMLH/astral.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/mBntkFF/Candeloro.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/qRQQPNt/bane.jpg[/img] ----- @WolfKai starting on your first one now. I have a to finish a few drawings first before I can take new commissions I'll send you a message! @Firnenfire I am full at this moment. But i'll let you know when I have time to take on new commissions! :)
Finished a few drawings :D
astral.jpg

Candeloro.jpg

bane.jpg

@WolfKai starting on your first one now. I have a to finish a few drawings first before I can take new commissions I'll send you a message!

@Firnenfire
I am full at this moment. But i'll let you know when I have time to take on new commissions! :)
Untitled-1.png

PWYW art-shop - Open!
holy heck i didn't know rowan did the live
buy their art they are so good
holy heck i didn't know rowan did the live
buy their art they are so good
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker
Thank you <3 This was supposed to be a temporary shop to finish some projects. But it kind of sticks :)
@YetDarker
Thank you <3 This was supposed to be a temporary shop to finish some projects. But it kind of sticks :)
Untitled-1.png

PWYW art-shop - Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9