Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gala Art Marketplace (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Exaltier

I'm sorry to hear that. I completely understand how it feels to be in a bad financial situation. I'm dealing with a similar situation.
But in the meanwhile, I sincerely hope things get better for you soon.
I'm wishing you good luck.

And yes, I'd truly appreciate being added to your pinglist.
Thank you so much!
@Exaltier

I'm sorry to hear that. I completely understand how it feels to be in a bad financial situation. I'm dealing with a similar situation.
But in the meanwhile, I sincerely hope things get better for you soon.
I'm wishing you good luck.

And yes, I'd truly appreciate being added to your pinglist.
Thank you so much!
y0YshUu.png
@soulykins hey, I never did get a chance to thank you for the Thomas art! (I just went back to save it, finally.) It's fantastic, thank you so much! I'll get the art add to his bio soon [emoji=familiar heart size=1] The puppy is extra adorable. [emoji=dog 2 size=1]
@soulykins

hey, I never did get a chance to thank you for the Thomas art! (I just went back to save it, finally.) It's fantastic, thank you so much! I'll get the art add to his bio soon The puppy is extra adorable.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@Arka Are you still open here?
@Arka Are you still open here?
adfa.png
@mothyy @Mangusto

Hi! sorry for the late update, I'm currently handling college and some medication problems pretty badly and lots of sudden circumstances has befallen in the past weeks so a lot of orders from outside of gala and this has been very slow. If you would like to a refund on your orders please feel free to PM me! :'D Otherwise, I won't lie, the wait may be long. I'm deeply apologize, as when I opened shop here everything was fine. :')
@mothyy @Mangusto

Hi! sorry for the late update, I'm currently handling college and some medication problems pretty badly and lots of sudden circumstances has befallen in the past weeks so a lot of orders from outside of gala and this has been very slow. If you would like to a refund on your orders please feel free to PM me! :'D Otherwise, I won't lie, the wait may be long. I'm deeply apologize, as when I opened shop here everything was fine. :')
@Riku114 hello, sorry for the late response. this thread is closed but i have an art shop in my signature if you are interested :D
@Riku114 hello, sorry for the late response. this thread is closed but i have an art shop in my signature if you are interested :D
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@Exaltier

No worries! I don't mind a wait, please take your time. Real life should be a priority, and thank you for updating me! I hope things get a little easier on you !
@Exaltier

No worries! I don't mind a wait, please take your time. Real life should be a priority, and thank you for updating me! I hope things get a little easier on you !
lPKvdq8.png
@cryptography I said this would only take two weeks but this took me a bit longer b/c I forgot that midterms were right after gala ;-; thank you for being patient! I hope this was worth the wait: [img]https://i.imgur.com/hIwg9C4.png[/img] [url=https://imgur.com/a/lKKytHE]here's a direct link to the image + transparent lineart[/url], in the offchance that you want to mess around with the lines yourself :3c also please let me know if you want anything changed!
@cryptography
I said this would only take two weeks but this took me a bit longer b/c I forgot that midterms were right after gala ;-; thank you for being patient! I hope this was worth the wait:
hIwg9C4.png
here's a direct link to the image + transparent lineart, in the offchance that you want to mess around with the lines yourself :3c
also please let me know if you want anything changed!
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
@LegHorse AHHH it's absolutely PERFECT?!?! you captured his vibe so well, it was totally worth the wait!! i hope you did well on your midterms, tysm again ahhh
@LegHorse AHHH it's absolutely PERFECT?!?! you captured his vibe so well, it was totally worth the wait!! i hope you did well on your midterms, tysm again ahhh
1uPFBAQ.gif

- vince | he/they | buying art -
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14