Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gala Art Marketplace (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Tewro
My slots are currently full, I can add you to my pinglist if you'd like

@Peyelle

Sounds good!
@Tewro
My slots are currently full, I can add you to my pinglist if you'd like

@Peyelle

Sounds good!
@Exaltier

oh sorry i totally misread!! q v q
i'd love to be added to the pinglist tho, thank you! c:
@Exaltier

oh sorry i totally misread!! q v q
i'd love to be added to the pinglist tho, thank you! c:
@Arka Oh my god that's so cute hahaha
I love Majin and Maou's expressions... perfect for me!
@Arka Oh my god that's so cute hahaha
I love Majin and Maou's expressions... perfect for me!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Obscaenus
I WANT ART
Name: Ghostlindsy
FR numerical ID: 33061
Request: Half bodies of these 2 together: Madonna and Sean
Total cost 375G
Other: Finally got this pair finished and it is time to give them cute couple art! I am hoping for either a cute standing hug (reference) or something out of the music video for Material Girl (also how I imagine the couple looks in general). I would like them a little more gijinka, just to help separate my Madonna from the singer. Sorry, this is only like the 2nd time I have ever ordered art. So, please let me know what all you need from me.

Also, do I have permission to color this later, or do you require that I keep it black and white?

Also, also, would you be interested in this lady as partial payment?
@Obscaenus
I WANT ART
Name: Ghostlindsy
FR numerical ID: 33061
Request: Half bodies of these 2 together: Madonna and Sean
Total cost 375G
Other: Finally got this pair finished and it is time to give them cute couple art! I am hoping for either a cute standing hug (reference) or something out of the music video for Material Girl (also how I imagine the couple looks in general). I would like them a little more gijinka, just to help separate my Madonna from the singer. Sorry, this is only like the 2nd time I have ever ordered art. So, please let me know what all you need from me.

Also, do I have permission to color this later, or do you require that I keep it black and white?

Also, also, would you be interested in this lady as partial payment?
@Ghostlindsay

No problem. No thanks on the dragon, I have plenty of projects already, hehe. You can color it or do what you want with it so long as you keep my credit.

How draconic would you like them to be? Some crystal/opal scales and the Nocturne horns maybe? Do you want wings (or wingarms) or just cosmetic features?
@Ghostlindsay

No problem. No thanks on the dragon, I have plenty of projects already, hehe. You can color it or do what you want with it so long as you keep my credit.

How draconic would you like them to be? Some crystal/opal scales and the Nocturne horns maybe? Do you want wings (or wingarms) or just cosmetic features?
deitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gif
@Obscaenus
Completely understand on the too many projects thing and will do on the credit!

I like your 1st suggestion. A few crystal/opal scales for Madonna and maybe a swirl of starmap for Sean? Definitely like the horns idea. So, yeah, mostly human with just a few cosmetic things like that. Just not the Noc noses. I do not want bat people, haha.
@Obscaenus
Completely understand on the too many projects thing and will do on the credit!

I like your 1st suggestion. A few crystal/opal scales for Madonna and maybe a swirl of starmap for Sean? Definitely like the horns idea. So, yeah, mostly human with just a few cosmetic things like that. Just not the Noc noses. I do not want bat people, haha.
@cryptography
this is messy messy but here's the rough sketch! I'm going for a reclining/floating kinda look.

@Xairathan
just a gesture drawing at this point but I wanted to show you what I've got planned; You know that romance trope where Person A suddenly kisses Person B and afterwards Person B is like, dazed and surprised in a good way; that with Jalter @ Kagetora. So, Jalter will have a more relaxed pose and Kagetora is all :0
(Also thank you for taking the time to write up that description! Everything I know about FGO is just gleaned from other people so having the clarification was very helpful)
@cryptography
this is messy messy but here's the rough sketch! I'm going for a reclining/floating kinda look.

@Xairathan
just a gesture drawing at this point but I wanted to show you what I've got planned; You know that romance trope where Person A suddenly kisses Person B and afterwards Person B is like, dazed and surprised in a good way; that with Jalter @ Kagetora. So, Jalter will have a more relaxed pose and Kagetora is all :0
(Also thank you for taking the time to write up that description! Everything I know about FGO is just gleaned from other people so having the clarification was very helpful)
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
@leghorse Ooooooh :3

I love that idea so much thank you! I'll get the payment for both sent over right away. I'm still talking with my friends about what to get for the other slot, so would you be alright with it coming a bit later?
@leghorse Ooooooh :3

I love that idea so much thank you! I'll get the payment for both sent over right away. I'm still talking with my friends about what to get for the other slot, so would you be alright with it coming a bit later?
vnfnSuk.gif
@magpietellme here's the last part of your comm! lemme know if you want me to change anything :D [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/05ff813bbbca59b7eb47680b33be4f38/88369c6171bef761-7a/s1280x1920/f341f0021ecee15b1a761f43b982b1a8910fed60.png[/img]
@magpietellme here's the last part of your comm! lemme know if you want me to change anything :D

f341f0021ecee15b1a761f43b982b1a8910fed60.png
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@onemessyperson Done with yours! Took me longer than expected >_< But i enjoy the hair color challenge~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ut2qidK.png[/img] (i will send you the full size via DM)
@onemessyperson
Done with yours! Took me longer than expected >_< But i enjoy the hair color challenge~

Ut2qidK.png

(i will send you the full size via DM)
zIGgN2T.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14