Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF Anthro art (bribe/trade/sell items)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@HauntedCitrus
good afternoon

it's really cute what you did. I'm not sure either what is the value of such a cute sketch, but I'll send you a little something to welcome you around
@HauntedCitrus
good afternoon

it's really cute what you did. I'm not sure either what is the value of such a cute sketch, but I'll send you a little something to welcome you around
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
thank you so much for the dragon and money! I hope you have a good day ^^
thank you so much for the dragon and money! I hope you have a good day ^^
My art shop is usually open, if you'd like to check it out! I know this thread kinda died but I also need business heheh-
My art shop is usually open, if you'd like to check it out! I know this thread kinda died but I also need business heheh-
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
My art shop is linked in my signature! Feel free to take a look at it and let me know if you're interested.
My art shop is linked in my signature! Feel free to take a look at it and let me know if you're interested.
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
@scolopendra
I would be indeed interested
if I can use your wishlist to gauge what you are looking for and go with the current LAH in gems. There would be

150 = Tar-Trap Terrorbox
190 = Bewitching Ruby Trunk
185 = Fiendish Emerald Trunk
130 = Unearthly Onyx Trunk
195 = Ethereal Flame Regalia
250 = Witch's Tatters
170 = Malign Intent
160 = Unlucky Intent
185 = Haunted Flame Candles
80 = Murderous Presence
42 = cleaver (I actually have more than shown)
90 = Riot Hazebeacon
50 = Boneyard Bard
200 = Daybreak Decorations

there would be a current total of 2077 gems at the moment if you are not interested in any familiar right ?
@scolopendra
I would be indeed interested
if I can use your wishlist to gauge what you are looking for and go with the current LAH in gems. There would be

150 = Tar-Trap Terrorbox
190 = Bewitching Ruby Trunk
185 = Fiendish Emerald Trunk
130 = Unearthly Onyx Trunk
195 = Ethereal Flame Regalia
250 = Witch's Tatters
170 = Malign Intent
160 = Unlucky Intent
185 = Haunted Flame Candles
80 = Murderous Presence
42 = cleaver (I actually have more than shown)
90 = Riot Hazebeacon
50 = Boneyard Bard
200 = Daybreak Decorations

there would be a current total of 2077 gems at the moment if you are not interested in any familiar right ?
Kasu's everything shop
Sounds about right, yeah! And while I'm not interested in familiars, I do also accept eggs as item payments :] Was there anything in particular that you were interested in ordering from me? The items you listed can get you a pixel or a few sketchy busts, but it's also pretty close to the amount I charge for a fully-colored bust.
Sounds about right, yeah! And while I'm not interested in familiars, I do also accept eggs as item payments :] Was there anything in particular that you were interested in ordering from me? The items you listed can get you a pixel or a few sketchy busts, but it's also pretty close to the amount I charge for a fully-colored bust.
Art shop
@scolopendra
I would be interested in a colored bust actually, so I can throw an egg or 2 in there.
would you be at ease in drawing an anthro deer like him ?
https://toyhou.se/6901785.asahel#29360528

(I'm still not decided on the outfit he would wear, but it's only a bust so it should not matter a lot )
@scolopendra
I would be interested in a colored bust actually, so I can throw an egg or 2 in there.
would you be at ease in drawing an anthro deer like him ?
https://toyhou.se/6901785.asahel#29360528

(I'm still not decided on the outfit he would wear, but it's only a bust so it should not matter a lot )
Kasu's everything shop
Ooh, yeah, I'd be okay with drawing him! You can send over the items and I'll get started in just a little bit. If you'd like, I can PM you the sketch once I have it ready so that you can look over it o7
Ooh, yeah, I'd be okay with drawing him! You can send over the items and I'll get started in just a little bit. If you'd like, I can PM you the sketch once I have it ready so that you can look over it o7
Art shop
@wolvykasu

I have a thread 'Sketchbook' of examples if you'd like to work something out!
@wolvykasu

I have a thread 'Sketchbook' of examples if you'd like to work something out!
Sketchbook Thread
@Blot
thank you for offering, I'll take a look
@Blot
thank you for offering, I'll take a look
Kasu's everything shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13