Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF Anthro art (bribe/trade/sell items)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@wolvykasu

Hey i just openend a lil art shop to practice anthro art!
Link: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3004758#post_3004758

I can help with outfits btw! (the price stays the same dw) and i accept mixed payment - i just dont have a wishlist (but i like fest apparel/ skins/ speciality/ egg items uwu)

btw your characteras are so cool! my favs are naomi (!!!), liiaun, leuan, kathy amd quarsheal - but i love the aesthetic/color palette of the unnamed too!!
@wolvykasu

Hey i just openend a lil art shop to practice anthro art!
Link: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3004758#post_3004758

I can help with outfits btw! (the price stays the same dw) and i accept mixed payment - i just dont have a wishlist (but i like fest apparel/ skins/ speciality/ egg items uwu)

btw your characteras are so cool! my favs are naomi (!!!), liiaun, leuan, kathy amd quarsheal - but i love the aesthetic/color palette of the unnamed too!!
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
bump
bump
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
Check out my signature for my art shop! <3
Check out my signature for my art shop! <3
latest.gif
or check out my Gijinka design shop here!
Hi!! You can check out my art in my art shop signature, and at the bottom of the first page i commented some examples of anthro art, so you can look into that. I'm most interested in [item=chocolate ferret][item=blue and gold macaw][item=scarlet macaw][item=breed change: nocturne]. Feel free to dictate for what kind of commission you're willing to pay with any of those items. :)
Hi!! You can check out my art in my art shop signature, and at the bottom of the first page i commented some examples of anthro art, so you can look into that. I'm most interested in Chocolate Ferret Blue and Gold Macaw Scarlet Macaw Breed Change: Nocturne . Feel free to dictate for what kind of commission you're willing to pay with any of those items. :)
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
@wolvykasu
You can check out my art store in my signature <3
I'd be up for taking some certain items valued at their LAH as the payment/part of the payment!
@wolvykasu
You can check out my art store in my signature <3
I'd be up for taking some certain items valued at their LAH as the payment/part of the payment!
latest.gif
or check out my Gijinka design shop here!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13