Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Dragons into Cute Gijinkas &more!
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61
Ooh, I happen to have some eggs! Hope this is okay!

@LittleParade
Commission Type: Binary chibi
Payment Type: Eggs
Short Personality of your Character: Anxious, shy, and a bit awkward
Anything to note?: Would love if the halo could be included!
Your reference here: Here
Ooh, I happen to have some eggs! Hope this is okay!

@LittleParade
Commission Type: Binary chibi
Short Personality of your Character: Anxious, shy, and a bit awkward
Anything to note?: Would love if the halo could be included!
Your reference here: Here
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
@LittleParade
*slams down hands* do you have any idea how many eggs I have in my possession

in no position to fill out an order form right this second, but are slots limited for this? I know I'm going to want a binary chibi of this man but may get a second or even third piece as well if possible, I've got about 30 eggs I'm willing to yeet without even getting into the elemental egg stash
@LittleParade
*slams down hands* do you have any idea how many eggs I have in my possession

in no position to fill out an order form right this second, but are slots limited for this? I know I'm going to want a binary chibi of this man but may get a second or even third piece as well if possible, I've got about 30 eggs I'm willing to yeet without even getting into the elemental egg stash
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@xLILM0NSTERx yeah absolutely! Sorry I didn't ping you directly, I wasn't sure if you'd want to pay in eggs! You can go ahead and send 2 eggs through crossroads!

@XxDipstick everything looks good! You can go ahead and send 7 eggs through Crossroads! What pronouns should I use when referring to Ives?

@CalliopeVale slots are not limited! I'll probably leave them open for at least a few days, maybe longer, but I'd definitely fill out an order as soon as you're available to just in case I close them earlier than expected!
@xLILM0NSTERx yeah absolutely! Sorry I didn't ping you directly, I wasn't sure if you'd want to pay in eggs! You can go ahead and send 2 eggs through crossroads!

@XxDipstick everything looks good! You can go ahead and send 7 eggs through Crossroads! What pronouns should I use when referring to Ives?

@CalliopeVale slots are not limited! I'll probably leave them open for at least a few days, maybe longer, but I'd definitely fill out an order as soon as you're available to just in case I close them earlier than expected!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
I usually use they, but any pronouns work! Sending payment now :D
I usually use they, but any pronouns work! Sending payment now :D
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
@LittleParade Commission Type: Binary Chibi Payment Type: Eggs Gender: male Short Personality of your Dragon: Joe is very stoic, serious and rather scary dragon! He looks very imposing and majestic, like someone who knows everything about everything and can use it against you. Dragon's skin tone: surprise me Preferred hairstyle: surprise me Anything to note?: He's Light/Forest themed and is dating the queen of Ice, but he doesn't wear noble stuff like Chiron. Your dragon here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39998129][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/399982/39998129_350.png[/img][/url] Commission Type: Binary Chibi Payment Type: Eggs Gender: male Short Personality of your Dragon: Chiron is very serene and mature. He's extremely wise, and so he has a very high position as a counselor. And so he's very strict. Dragon's skin tone: surprise me Preferred hairstyle: surprise me Anything to note?: Chiron is Joe's older brother, so they should have something that makes them look related to each other! He's not an old man even though his greens are much more muted, though omg I'd say they have a 10 year gap! He has serious clothing, fitting someone of a high position. Kind of a shaman! Your dragon here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51084566][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/510846/51084566_350.png[/img][/url] Commission Type: Binary Chibi Payment Type: Eggs Gender: male Short Personality of your Dragon: Messenger and carer of the skies! He's very flirty and feels like's he's the last piece of cake. He's a true softie and cares a lot about others. He's often helping out anybody in his way, and that's also why he's always late to his duties! Dragon's skin tone: surprise me Preferred hairstyle: surprise me Anything to note?: He should have bits related to his postition as a Messenger! Kind of Hermes vibes? But less greeky (he doesn't wear tunic) and more fantasy-like! Your dragon here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66644688][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/666447/66644688_350.png[/img][/url]
@LittleParade
Commission Type: Binary Chibi
Short Personality of your Dragon: Joe is very stoic, serious and rather scary dragon! He looks very imposing and majestic, like someone who knows everything about everything and can use it against you.
Dragon's skin tone: surprise me
Preferred hairstyle: surprise me
Anything to note?: He's Light/Forest themed and is dating the queen of Ice, but he doesn't wear noble stuff like Chiron.
Your dragon here: 39998129_350.png

Short Personality of your Dragon: Chiron is very serene and mature. He's extremely wise, and so he has a very high position as a counselor. And so he's very strict.
Anything to note?: Chiron is Joe's older brother, so they should have something that makes them look related to each other! He's not an old man even though his greens are much more muted, though omg I'd say they have a 10 year gap! He has serious clothing, fitting someone of a high position. Kind of a shaman!
Your dragon here: 51084566_350.png

Short Personality of your Dragon: Messenger and carer of the skies! He's very flirty and feels like's he's the last piece of cake. He's a true softie and cares a lot about others. He's often helping out anybody in his way, and that's also why he's always late to his duties!
Anything to note?: He should have bits related to his postition as a Messenger! Kind of Hermes vibes? But less greeky (he doesn't wear tunic) and more fantasy-like!
Your dragon here: 66644688_350.png
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
Hi, it looks like you're getting pretty busy, but I figured I'd give it a shot!

@LittleParade
Commission Type: Monotone Bust Sketch
Short Personality of your Dragon: Mischievous, Quick-Witted, Nosy (Tends to know everything about everyone, and doesn't have a problem announcing this)
Dragon's skin tone: Light
Preferred hairstyle: Long, Messy
Anything to note?: Feel free to ignore all her apparel if you want, it doesn't really matter what she's wearing.
Your dragon here: Here (Or here without her hair so you can actually see her)
Hi, it looks like you're getting pretty busy, but I figured I'd give it a shot!

@LittleParade
Commission Type: Monotone Bust Sketch
Short Personality of your Dragon: Mischievous, Quick-Witted, Nosy (Tends to know everything about everyone, and doesn't have a problem announcing this)
Dragon's skin tone: Light
Preferred hairstyle: Long, Messy
Anything to note?: Feel free to ignore all her apparel if you want, it doesn't really matter what she's wearing.
Your dragon here: Here (Or here without her hair so you can actually see her)
Dfcxq8Z.gifpODEXsa.pnguGaUP58.gif
@LittleParade Okay! I am now free to order the good art! I'd like to get a set of Clean Chibis for an ongoing story project I'm working on; it's linked in the bios of all three relevant dragons, so if you really want a look at their personalities, that's available. Adonis and Burnbright both already have humanoid designs in their bios, but Sucar does not. (EDIT: all three have been changed to Binary Chibis, and paid for appropriately) Commission Type: Clean Chibi Payment Type: 5 Eggs Gender: Male Short Personality of your Dragon: The golden child, just starting to break out of his mother's hold. Gentle and nurturing, but still to an extent believes his mother when she tries to break him down and bring him to heel. Dragon's skin tone: Darker; he's supposed to be some flavor of Pacific Islander Preferred hairstyle: Short; doesn't have to match the existing design too closely though Anything to note?: Primal eyes are completely optional, but I specifically want to keep his sea slug cloak, preferably [i]as[/i] a cloak. Your dragon here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79993453][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/799935/79993453_350.png[/img][/url] Commission Type: Clean Chibi Payment Type: Eggs Gender: Female Short Personality of your Dragon: Smug, narcissistic zealot who only cares about her personal quest for glory. Would kick you off a cliff and pretend it didn't happen. Dragon's skin tone: Pale Preferred hairstyle: Blonde curls, probably in an updo. Middling to high effort. Anything to note?: I'd like to keep her halo if possible, and her eyes should be blue. Burnbright is absolutely the villain of this story despite being the main perspective character; she's just flat out not a good person. Your dragon here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78742064][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/787421/78742064_350.png[/img][/url] Commission Type: Clean Chibi Payment Type: Eggs Gender: Male Short Personality of your Dragon: Bitter and cold despite having Magic Empathy. Dislikes his mother, but borderline hates his older brother. Probably thinks you're useless. (If you're reading the story, this is pre-character development.) Dragon's skin tone: Relatively light; takes after his mother. Preferred hairstyle: About shoulder-length, but tied back somehow. Can be either blond or pink. Anything to note?: Sucar's Pastel eyes are a plot point, so I'd like to see them very pale; almost but not quite like he's blind. He's the only one who doesn't have a set design, but I'd also like to see some inspiration from his on-site outfit - painted nails and however you want to incorporate the cloak. Your dragon here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81894752][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/818948/81894752_350.png[/img][/url] If you can't or don't want to do any of this, just let me know - I'm always happy to talk. (and you're welcome to lean more into the dragon design elements; I leave that up to you)
@LittleParade

Okay! I am now free to order the good art! I'd like to get a set of Clean Chibis for an ongoing story project I'm working on; it's linked in the bios of all three relevant dragons, so if you really want a look at their personalities, that's available. Adonis and Burnbright both already have humanoid designs in their bios, but Sucar does not.
(EDIT: all three have been changed to Binary Chibis, and paid for appropriately)

Commission Type: Clean Chibi
Payment Type: 5 Eggs
Short Personality of your Dragon: The golden child, just starting to break out of his mother's hold. Gentle and nurturing, but still to an extent believes his mother when she tries to break him down and bring him to heel.
Dragon's skin tone: Darker; he's supposed to be some flavor of Pacific Islander
Preferred hairstyle: Short; doesn't have to match the existing design too closely though
Anything to note?: Primal eyes are completely optional, but I specifically want to keep his sea slug cloak, preferably as a cloak.
Your dragon here: 79993453_350.png

Short Personality of your Dragon: Smug, narcissistic zealot who only cares about her personal quest for glory. Would kick you off a cliff and pretend it didn't happen.
Dragon's skin tone: Pale
Preferred hairstyle: Blonde curls, probably in an updo. Middling to high effort.
Anything to note?: I'd like to keep her halo if possible, and her eyes should be blue. Burnbright is absolutely the villain of this story despite being the main perspective character; she's just flat out not a good person.
Your dragon here: 78742064_350.png

Short Personality of your Dragon: Bitter and cold despite having Magic Empathy. Dislikes his mother, but borderline hates his older brother. Probably thinks you're useless. (If you're reading the story, this is pre-character development.)
Dragon's skin tone: Relatively light; takes after his mother.
Preferred hairstyle: About shoulder-length, but tied back somehow. Can be either blond or pink.
Anything to note?: Sucar's Pastel eyes are a plot point, so I'd like to see them very pale; almost but not quite like he's blind. He's the only one who doesn't have a set design, but I'd also like to see some inspiration from his on-site outfit - painted nails and however you want to incorporate the cloak.
Your dragon here: 81894752_350.png

If you can't or don't want to do any of this, just let me know - I'm always happy to talk. (and you're welcome to lean more into the dragon design elements; I leave that up to you)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@LittleParade Commission Type: binary chibi Payment Type: eggs Gender: female Short Personality of your Dragon: She looks to be the mature sort to me, calm and collected at all times. She's helpful, taking in anyone who needs a moment's rest, she'll go out of her way to lead people where they need to go. She's not one to show a lot of emotion, and the ones she does show are subdued. She's the type to seem like she knows more than she lets on as if she knows secrets about the world around her. She rarely gets mad, and when she does it's quiet anger that burns hot. She's very forgiving, letting people get away with probably more than they should before she puts her foot down, but once she does, there's no going back Dragon's skin tone: suprise me Preferred hairstyle: suprise me Anything to note?: she has a couple of gijinkas but feel free to do ur take on her gijinka o/ Your dragon here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50108858][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/501089/50108858_350.png[/img][/url]
@LittleParade
Commission Type: binary chibi
Payment Type: eggs
Short Personality of your Dragon: She looks to be the mature sort to me, calm and collected at all times. She's helpful, taking in anyone who needs a moment's rest, she'll go out of her way to lead people where they need to go. She's not one to show a lot of emotion, and the ones she does show are subdued. She's the type to seem like she knows more than she lets on as if she knows secrets about the world around her. She rarely gets mad, and when she does it's quiet anger that burns hot. She's very forgiving, letting people get away with probably more than they should before she puts her foot down, but once she does, there's no going back
Dragon's skin tone: suprise me
Preferred hairstyle: suprise me
Anything to note?: she has a couple of gijinkas but feel free to do ur take on her gijinka o/
Your dragon here: 50108858_350.png
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
@kaniari hello! I only allow up to 3 commissions per person at a time, but you can definitely come back and commission more if I finish your first three!

And Binary Chibi and Clean Chibi both have the same chibi style, but Binary is a bit bigger in terms of canvas size and body proportion, so you'll probably see more of the outfit on a Binary Chibi. And Clean Chibi are on the smaller canvas size and feature a more Crayon-like lineart! It's up to your personal preference which you prefer, they're fairly similar in terms of the end product!

@RandomCheese I can draw Djathe! You can go ahead and send 6 eggs through Crossroads!

@CalliopeVale all look good! You can go ahead and send 15 eggs through Crossroads when you're ready!

@skystreamchan oh she's super pretty! You can go ahead and send 7 eggs through crossroads when you're ready!
@kaniari hello! I only allow up to 3 commissions per person at a time, but you can definitely come back and commission more if I finish your first three!

And Binary Chibi and Clean Chibi both have the same chibi style, but Binary is a bit bigger in terms of canvas size and body proportion, so you'll probably see more of the outfit on a Binary Chibi. And Clean Chibi are on the smaller canvas size and feature a more Crayon-like lineart! It's up to your personal preference which you prefer, they're fairly similar in terms of the end product!

@RandomCheese I can draw Djathe! You can go ahead and send 6 eggs through Crossroads!

@CalliopeVale all look good! You can go ahead and send 15 eggs through Crossroads when you're ready!

@skystreamchan oh she's super pretty! You can go ahead and send 7 eggs through crossroads when you're ready!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
@LittleParade

Awesome! They've been sent. :)
Though having read the post above - is it possible to ask for a solid lineart on the clean chibis? I'm happy to pay a little extra for that if need be; the crayon look is a really cool effect but not one I like a whole lot. I chose the clean chibi over the binary chibi because I was looking to avoid the monochrome color scheme, so if it would make more sense to just switch all three to binary chibi orders I can always close the 15 egg CR and send a new 21 egg CR.
@LittleParade

Awesome! They've been sent. :)
Though having read the post above - is it possible to ask for a solid lineart on the clean chibis? I'm happy to pay a little extra for that if need be; the crayon look is a really cool effect but not one I like a whole lot. I chose the clean chibi over the binary chibi because I was looking to avoid the monochrome color scheme, so if it would make more sense to just switch all three to binary chibi orders I can always close the 15 egg CR and send a new 21 egg CR.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61