Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lids' Lore Shop [Currently closed]
1 2 3
[center][size=5][color=Sienna][B]Lids’ Lore Shop[/color][/size] [size=4][B]Welcome[/B][/size] Hello and welcome to Lids’ Lore Shop! I enjoy writing a lot, and thought it might be time to open up a lore shop where others can commission my work. Criticism is always welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time here. Currently [color=Firebrick]closed[/color] Next opening: February 3rd, 2020 Slots (One piece per slot): [list=1][*]Open [*]Open [*]Open[/list] [size=4][B]Information[/B][/size] [list][*]First come, first served. Different currencies do not take priority over another, nor do I take bribes. [*]All commissions must follow the Flight Rising Terms of Service. [*]Gem:treasure ratio is 1:1000 [*]Shop closure does not affect any commissions I am working on. [*]I may refuse or cancel an order at any time, for any reason. I do not have to give a reason for refusal. (I will explain why I cancelled an order if I have already begun). [*]I will only accept payment after I have accepted a commission. 5kt or 5g must be sent before I can begin, and I will only send the final piece once all payment has been sent. [*]Should a commission be cancelled, a refund will only occur if I am less than 50% done or the cancellation happens 24 hours or less after the commission is accepted. [*]If I need more information or clarification on a point, I will PM you. This does not count as an acceptance of your commission. [*]Feel free to take any of my own ideas from my work, however do not claim finished pieces as your own.[/list] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2804899/1#post_41848156]Biographies and Descriptions[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2804899/1#post_41848157]Prose[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2804899/1#post_41848158]Character Creation[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2804899/1#post_41848160]Affiliates[/url]
Lids’ Lore Shop

Welcome

Hello and welcome to Lids’ Lore Shop! I enjoy writing a lot, and thought it might be time to open up a lore shop where others can commission my work. Criticism is always welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Currently closed
Next opening: February 3rd, 2020

Slots (One piece per slot):
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open

Information
  • First come, first served. Different currencies do not take priority over another, nor do I take bribes.
  • All commissions must follow the Flight Rising Terms of Service.
  • Gem:treasure ratio is 1:1000
  • Shop closure does not affect any commissions I am working on.
  • I may refuse or cancel an order at any time, for any reason. I do not have to give a reason for refusal. (I will explain why I cancelled an order if I have already begun).
  • I will only accept payment after I have accepted a commission. 5kt or 5g must be sent before I can begin, and I will only send the final piece once all payment has been sent.
  • Should a commission be cancelled, a refund will only occur if I am less than 50% done or the cancellation happens 24 hours or less after the commission is accepted.
  • If I need more information or clarification on a point, I will PM you. This does not count as an acceptance of your commission.
  • Feel free to take any of my own ideas from my work, however do not claim finished pieces as your own.

Biographies and Descriptions | Prose | Character Creation | Affiliates
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
[center][size=4][B]Biographies and Descriptions[/B][/size] A description of the appearance of a location or the personality of a dragon. Commissions of this sort take up to a week to complete. Takes up one slot per order. Costs: 5kt or 5g per paragraph. (One paragraph is roughly 70-100 words) Changes to names or pronouns are free, and may be requested at any time up until the piece is sent. Larger changes, such as changing a location entirely or changing a key trait of a character may incur a higher price, depending on how much I have to change. Order form: [code] @PaintedThree Type: Biography / Description How many paragraphs: Link to the dragon (if applicable): All lore points you want included: The piece will be sent to you via: Posted on the thread / PM’d to you The piece will be copied into the ‘examples’ document: Yes / No Anything else you want to tell me: [/code] [quote=Example][center]Telo, the healer.   Despising the rest of dragonkind almost as much as the Beastclans, Telo is a grumpy old imperial in the body of a fledgling tundra. Speaking as rarely as possible to others, he spends his days down in Starwood Strand gathering up anything edible. The few times he interacts with others is either to shoo them away or to trade with them for clothes and medical supplies. Nobody knows where he lives, and the few attempts to find out often result in magical injuries that last for weeks.   However, Telo is secretly not all doom and gloom. In his burrow, hundreds of injured animals reside, from the lowliest of Zephyr Sparrows to the most high-ranking of Dunhoof Centaurs. Considered an unofficial member of the Beastclans, Telo does his best to heal and care for them all, to the point where he has long since rejected his connections to dragonkind.[center][/quote] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hurvKf5Y-WmFqozdzxzHzuf4P36mUalHr1Ikm3GSYTc/edit?usp=sharing]More examples found here[/url]
Biographies and Descriptions

A description of the appearance of a location or the personality of a dragon. Commissions of this sort take up to a week to complete. Takes up one slot per order.

Costs:
5kt or 5g per paragraph. (One paragraph is roughly 70-100 words)
Changes to names or pronouns are free, and may be requested at any time up until the piece is sent.
Larger changes, such as changing a location entirely or changing a key trait of a character may incur a higher price, depending on how much I have to change.

Order form:
Code:
@PaintedThree Type: Biography / Description How many paragraphs: Link to the dragon (if applicable): All lore points you want included: The piece will be sent to you via: Posted on the thread / PM’d to you The piece will be copied into the ‘examples’ document: Yes / No Anything else you want to tell me:
Example wrote:
Telo, the healer.

Despising the rest of dragonkind almost as much as the Beastclans, Telo is a grumpy old imperial in the body of a fledgling tundra. Speaking as rarely as possible to others, he spends his days down in Starwood Strand gathering up anything edible. The few times he interacts with others is either to shoo them away or to trade with them for clothes and medical supplies. Nobody knows where he lives, and the few attempts to find out often result in magical injuries that last for weeks.

However, Telo is secretly not all doom and gloom. In his burrow, hundreds of injured animals reside, from the lowliest of Zephyr Sparrows to the most high-ranking of Dunhoof Centaurs. Considered an unofficial member of the Beastclans, Telo does his best to heal and care for them all, to the point where he has long since rejected his connections to dragonkind.

More examples found here
[center][size=4][B]Prose[/B][/size] Prose involving the requested dragons or characters. Commissions of this sort should take up to two weeks to complete. If the commission will likely take longer, I will inform you. Takes up one slot per order. Costs: 10kt or 10g per paragraph. (Paragraphs are 40 words and above, any sections below 40 words are not counted) Changes to names, pronouns, or locations are free, and may be requested at any time up until the piece is sent. Larger changes, such as adding or removing characters or changing a plot point may incur a higher price, depending on how much I have to change. Order form: [code] @PaintedThree Type: Prose How many paragraphs: Link to the dragon(s): The personality of the dragon(s): The main plot points: The piece will be sent to you via: Posted on the thread / PM’d to you The piece will be copied into the ‘examples’ document: Yes / No Anything else you want to tell me: [/code] [quote=Example](not full piece) The footsteps stopped, fading with the light. Moving her head, Rebel couldn’t see anyone. Minutes passed, with nothing more happening. Trembling, she got to her feet, preparing to run out as fast as possible. Until something caught her eye. To her right, just behind the throne, a faint red glow emanated, making a usually invisible tunnel stand out against the dark brown background. Curious, she stepped forward. Now she was in line with the mystery, which stretched far away from her, soon disappearing over the horizon. The glow was coming from thousands of small gems which lined the tunnel. Moving closer, Rebel saw they were lit from within using a kind of magic, though she did not know what kind. All at once, she found herself deep within the tunnel, studying the strange runes which coated the walls, like a hatchling studying a scroll as it learned to read. These runes didn’t seem to be made to be read, however, causing Rebel’s crests to fall. Her disappointment was broken as she found herself getting slammed against the wall by one of Anubis’ guards. Their claws dug deep into her skin as did the gems on the wall: more than likely multiple bruises were going to form from the impact. She did not have not much time to mull this over as a second hit made the world go dark.[/quote] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W1P2TjyPejN9n81jVV1LVXPRVWAB82mtAzj47FdHfHE/edit?usp=sharing]Full piece and other examples found here[/url]
Prose

Prose involving the requested dragons or characters. Commissions of this sort should take up to two weeks to complete. If the commission will likely take longer, I will inform you. Takes up one slot per order.

Costs:
10kt or 10g per paragraph. (Paragraphs are 40 words and above, any sections below 40 words are not counted)
Changes to names, pronouns, or locations are free, and may be requested at any time up until the piece is sent.
Larger changes, such as adding or removing characters or changing a plot point may incur a higher price, depending on how much I have to change.

Order form:
Code:
@PaintedThree Type: Prose How many paragraphs: Link to the dragon(s): The personality of the dragon(s): The main plot points: The piece will be sent to you via: Posted on the thread / PM’d to you The piece will be copied into the ‘examples’ document: Yes / No Anything else you want to tell me:

Example wrote:
(not full piece)

The footsteps stopped, fading with the light. Moving her head, Rebel couldn’t see anyone. Minutes passed, with nothing more happening. Trembling, she got to her feet, preparing to run out as fast as possible. Until something caught her eye.

To her right, just behind the throne, a faint red glow emanated, making a usually invisible tunnel stand out against the dark brown background. Curious, she stepped forward. Now she was in line with the mystery, which stretched far away from her, soon disappearing over the horizon. The glow was coming from thousands of small gems which lined the tunnel. Moving closer, Rebel saw they were lit from within using a kind of magic, though she did not know what kind.

All at once, she found herself deep within the tunnel, studying the strange runes which coated the walls, like a hatchling studying a scroll as it learned to read. These runes didn’t seem to be made to be read, however, causing Rebel’s crests to fall.

Her disappointment was broken as she found herself getting slammed against the wall by one of Anubis’ guards. Their claws dug deep into her skin as did the gems on the wall: more than likely multiple bruises were going to form from the impact. She did not have not much time to mull this over as a second hit made the world go dark.

Full piece and other examples found here
[center][size=4][B]Character Creation[/B][/size] A few bullet points about a dragon in order to spark inspiration. Commissions of this sort should take up to three days to complete, and will often take less time. Feel free to expand upon the ideas given and make entire characters from them. Does not fill up a slot. Costs: Pay what you want, even in criticism or entirely free! Order form: [code] @PaintedThree Type: Character Creation How many bullet points: Link to the dragon: The piece will be sent to you via: Posted on the thread / PM’d to you The piece will be copied into the ‘examples’ document: Yes / No Anything else you want to tell me: [/code] [quote=Example] -Born entirely deaf, Trail spends his days watching the rest of the clan from afar, occasionally playing with its older members -As a guardian, he has not displayed much magic, though this is more than made up for by his strength – a path of accidentally destroyed plants, goods, and walls follows him wherever he goes -When he does speak to others, he usually just writes out whatever he wants to communicate. Years of doing this has resulted in impeccable handwriting and spelling -Trail mostly talks about and draws plans for traps, games, illusions, and all manner of unusual machines, spending hours writing out exactly how a new invention would work[/quote] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VV5ZTZmnFYHA-xAa0sgcXHhpxhXR7z34mSdxjkuSJ-A/edit?usp=sharing]More examples found here[/url]
Character Creation

A few bullet points about a dragon in order to spark inspiration. Commissions of this sort should take up to three days to complete, and will often take less time. Feel free to expand upon the ideas given and make entire characters from them. Does not fill up a slot.

Costs:
Pay what you want, even in criticism or entirely free!

Order form:
Code:
@PaintedThree Type: Character Creation How many bullet points: Link to the dragon: The piece will be sent to you via: Posted on the thread / PM’d to you The piece will be copied into the ‘examples’ document: Yes / No Anything else you want to tell me:

Example wrote:
-Born entirely deaf, Trail spends his days watching the rest of the clan from afar, occasionally playing with its older members
-As a guardian, he has not displayed much magic, though this is more than made up for by his strength – a path of accidentally destroyed plants, goods, and walls follows him wherever he goes
-When he does speak to others, he usually just writes out whatever he wants to communicate. Years of doing this has resulted in impeccable handwriting and spelling
-Trail mostly talks about and draws plans for traps, games, illusions, and all manner of unusual machines, spending hours writing out exactly how a new invention would work

More examples found here
Affiliates

Please PM me if you would like to become an affiliate!
Affiliates

Please PM me if you would like to become an affiliate!
And one just in case
And one just in case
Now open!
Now open!
first order baybeeeey @PaintedThree Type: Character Creation How many bullet points: 5 Link to the dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57483246] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574833/57483246_350.png[/img] [/url] The piece will be sent to you via: Posted on the thread The piece will be copied into the ‘examples’ document: Yes Anything else you want to tell me: My clan originated in the light flight and still follows quite a few customs from back then, so I'd enjoy it if that were a theme if possible! Type: Character Creation How many bullet points: 4 Link to the dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57896791] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578968/57896791_350.png[/img] [/url] The piece will be sent to you via: Posted on the thread The piece will be copied into the ‘examples’ document: Yes Anything else you want to tell me: He's the mate of my clan's glassblower and thus probably not an active fighter.
first order baybeeeey

@PaintedThree
Type: Character Creation
How many bullet points: 5
Link to the dragon:
57483246_350.png

The piece will be sent to you via: Posted on the thread
The piece will be copied into the ‘examples’ document: Yes
Anything else you want to tell me: My clan originated in the light flight and still follows quite a few customs from back then, so I'd enjoy it if that were a theme if possible!

Type: Character Creation
How many bullet points: 4
Link to the dragon:
57896791_350.png

The piece will be sent to you via: Posted on the thread
The piece will be copied into the ‘examples’ document: Yes
Anything else you want to tell me: He's the mate of my clan's glassblower and thus probably not an active fighter.
@Eye

Your commission has been accepted! Expect the points to be posted by 10.00 FR time tomorrow.
@Eye

Your commission has been accepted! Expect the points to be posted by 10.00 FR time tomorrow.
@Eye
I had fun working on this, and thank you for being my very first customer!

Alliette:
-Her egg hails from the Hewn City, where as she matured in the shell she absorbed a large amount of the Lightweaver's magic. When she hatched, the magic revealed itself as glowing images etched into her skin.
-Often Alliette will find herself mobbed by hatchlings who want to get a closer look at the runes. Fortunately for them, she loves playing with them, and is always sad when it’s time for them to go home.
-Spends most of her time amongst the dead, carefully recording burial practices and making sure any faded writing on gravestones is re-carved so their names are never forgotten.
-Sometimes Alliette will be caught making great philosophical speeches to the graves she tends, where she attempts to mimic the thoughts of famous philosophers she has met.
-As an imperial and custodian of the dead, Alliette is horrified at even the faintest hints of necromancy. However, those that watch her closely find she has an awful lot of books on the subject

Skim:
-Skim opposes his element in many ways: most Ice dragons are cold to the touch, but his skin is always pleasantly warm, as if he has just come inside out of a hot Summer’s day; while his people make an attempt to preserve the world, his only intent is to change it.
-Most of his free hours are spent reading, or visiting historians and philosophers all over to learn more about Sornieth, from the properties of pebbles to the power of the deities themselves.
-When not outstripping the Arcanist in his search for knowledge, Skim is most likely doing his job: raising the hatchlings of his clan, and teaching them all he knows.
-In spite of his best attempts to change the world through the youth, he is rather poor at displaying his love for this knowledge. Hatchlings and dragons alike find him dull to listen to, and the only impact he has made so far is gaining the reputation of “that boring teacher we once had”.
@Eye
I had fun working on this, and thank you for being my very first customer!

Alliette:
-Her egg hails from the Hewn City, where as she matured in the shell she absorbed a large amount of the Lightweaver's magic. When she hatched, the magic revealed itself as glowing images etched into her skin.
-Often Alliette will find herself mobbed by hatchlings who want to get a closer look at the runes. Fortunately for them, she loves playing with them, and is always sad when it’s time for them to go home.
-Spends most of her time amongst the dead, carefully recording burial practices and making sure any faded writing on gravestones is re-carved so their names are never forgotten.
-Sometimes Alliette will be caught making great philosophical speeches to the graves she tends, where she attempts to mimic the thoughts of famous philosophers she has met.
-As an imperial and custodian of the dead, Alliette is horrified at even the faintest hints of necromancy. However, those that watch her closely find she has an awful lot of books on the subject

Skim:
-Skim opposes his element in many ways: most Ice dragons are cold to the touch, but his skin is always pleasantly warm, as if he has just come inside out of a hot Summer’s day; while his people make an attempt to preserve the world, his only intent is to change it.
-Most of his free hours are spent reading, or visiting historians and philosophers all over to learn more about Sornieth, from the properties of pebbles to the power of the deities themselves.
-When not outstripping the Arcanist in his search for knowledge, Skim is most likely doing his job: raising the hatchlings of his clan, and teaching them all he knows.
-In spite of his best attempts to change the world through the youth, he is rather poor at displaying his love for this knowledge. Hatchlings and dragons alike find him dull to listen to, and the only impact he has made so far is gaining the reputation of “that boring teacher we once had”.
1 2 3