Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Art Syndicate ~ OPEN FOR BUISNESS
1 2 3 4
^^
^^
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
@LexS @GaySkeleton09

Username: Sonaro
Character: (include personality, even a short bit) Neve a friend's oc. She's leader-like, aloof, cold, and always tired. Actually a pretty dangerous gal. (If you're not into drawing horses, then let me know! I'll try and find another character if you'd still like to take the comm.)
Expression: Tired, slight frown and squinted eyes
Pose: Head a bit lowered? Ears pinned back.
Size: Bust!
Lines: Lined
Shading/Color: Flat color
Payment type: 45k treasure!
@LexS @GaySkeleton09

Username: Sonaro
Character: (include personality, even a short bit) Neve a friend's oc. She's leader-like, aloof, cold, and always tired. Actually a pretty dangerous gal. (If you're not into drawing horses, then let me know! I'll try and find another character if you'd still like to take the comm.)
Expression: Tired, slight frown and squinted eyes
Pose: Head a bit lowered? Ears pinned back.
Size: Bust!
Payment type: 45k treasure!
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
@Sonaro
We’ll get right on it! Send payment ^^
@Sonaro
We’ll get right on it! Send payment ^^
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Bump ^^
Bump ^^
What's the prob?
dog.
Are you able to work with an uncolored ref pic if I provide a color scheme?
Are you able to work with an uncolored ref pic if I provide a color scheme?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@LexS

Ya wanna handle this request?
@LexS

Ya wanna handle this request?
3Lr6Rsp.png
@GaySkeleton09 Yeah its in my region

@OnyxBat
Totally can! I can work with anything, really. No colors given, color scheme but no placement ideas, color scheme with placement, colors but not the shades, etc. Go for it!
@GaySkeleton09 Yeah its in my region

@OnyxBat
Totally can! I can work with anything, really. No colors given, color scheme but no placement ideas, color scheme with placement, colors but not the shades, etc. Go for it!
What's the prob?
dog.
Okay cool! I'll post after I get home from work. Sorry for the late reply; site maintenance got in the way lol.
Okay cool! I'll post after I get home from work. Sorry for the late reply; site maintenance got in the way lol.
Bumpy ^^
Bumpy ^^
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

Username: OnyxBat
Character: Vernonika. She's very sweet and naive. Almost childlike. She's imaginative and adorable. Wouldn't hurt a fly type of person. Very quiet and shy.
Expression: x
Pose: No preference
Size: Bust
Payment type: Treasure

Since my ref pics aren't always clear. I have some references. This is her hairstyle and color. Her outfit is based on this. In terms of color; the purple parts of the dress are still purple but wherever you see white in the ref pic is supposed to be pink. And instead of the lily-pad like things, she has lavender flowers on her dress. She has her ear and eyebrow pierced. She is short and chubby. She usually wears her makeup like so. Her skin is extremely pale to the point that it is white; it has a radiant almost glowy complextion.

I'm fine with simplification.
@LexS

Username: OnyxBat
Character: Vernonika. She's very sweet and naive. Almost childlike. She's imaginative and adorable. Wouldn't hurt a fly type of person. Very quiet and shy.
Expression: x
Pose: No preference
Size: Bust
Payment type: Treasure

Since my ref pics aren't always clear. I have some references. This is her hairstyle and color. Her outfit is based on this. In terms of color; the purple parts of the dress are still purple but wherever you see white in the ref pic is supposed to be pink. And instead of the lily-pad like things, she has lavender flowers on her dress. She has her ear and eyebrow pierced. She is short and chubby. She usually wears her makeup like so. Her skin is extremely pale to the point that it is white; it has a radiant almost glowy complextion.

I'm fine with simplification.
1 2 3 4