Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Art Syndicate ~ OPEN FOR BUISNESS
1 2 3 4
@LexS @Excylis

Getting started on it today should be finished sometime tomorrow.
@LexS @Excylis

Getting started on it today should be finished sometime tomorrow.
3Lr6Rsp.png
^^
^^
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
@LexS @GaySkeleton09

Could I get two commissions? Both of their toyhou.se profiles have more information about them if you want to look there for details.

Username: Arbiteur
Character: Oakley, a happy girl that always has some sass in her voice and a confident strut in her step.
Expression: Just happy/smiling
Pose: N/A
Size: Bust
Lines: Lined
Shading/Color: Flat color

Character: Amie, a funny quirky lesbian otter that's a little shy, but if you listen closely she'll definitely make you laugh.
Expression: Giggling

Payment type: Treasure
@LexS @GaySkeleton09

Could I get two commissions? Both of their toyhou.se profiles have more information about them if you want to look there for details.

Username: Arbiteur
Character: Oakley, a happy girl that always has some sass in her voice and a confident strut in her step.
Expression: Just happy/smiling

Character: Amie, a funny quirky lesbian otter that's a little shy, but if you listen closely she'll definitely make you laugh.
Expression: Giggling

Payment type: Treasure
tumblr_ptgk77kIsC1ugssd3o9_400.png
@LexS
Another comission! I’ll get some progress done on this one in the next few days. How much would this one cost?

@Arbiteur
Yep that should be fine. Please send payment to either myself or LexS.
@LexS
Another comission! I’ll get some progress done on this one in the next few days. How much would this one cost?

@Arbiteur
Yep that should be fine. Please send payment to either myself or LexS.
3Lr6Rsp.png
Bump ~
Bump ~
3Lr6Rsp.png
@Excylis I hope you like it!! ^^ Tell me if anything needs to be changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/3LSQ8GH.png[/img]
@Excylis

I hope you like it!! ^^
Tell me if anything needs to be changed!
3LSQ8GH.png
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
@LexS Looks good, thank you!
@LexS Looks good, thank you!
@Arbiteur Here's Amie! Tell me if you need anything changed (ex. the badges on her overalls, eyes, etc.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/nOWz1pc.png[/img]
@Arbiteur

Here's Amie! Tell me if you need anything changed (ex. the badges on her overalls, eyes, etc.)

nOWz1pc.png
What's the prob?
dog.
@Arbiteur Andddd Oakley! Once again, tell me if anything needs to be changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/7sYJVof.png[/img]
@Arbiteur

Andddd Oakley! Once again, tell me if anything needs to be changed!

7sYJVof.png
What's the prob?
dog.
They both look great!! Thanks so much!!!
They both look great!! Thanks so much!!!
tumblr_ptgk77kIsC1ugssd3o9_400.png
1 2 3 4