Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ichi's doodle shop! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@SweetToothArt

Yep! Treasure's fine!
@SweetToothArt

Yep! Treasure's fine!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@Ichamo

Thank you so much! Please keep me on pinglist <33 Love your art, and I will need to come back when I've got new characters ^^
@Ichamo

Thank you so much! Please keep me on pinglist <33 Love your art, and I will need to come back when I've got new characters ^^
Artboard-1.png
@ichamo

Colored bust!
@ichamo

Colored bust!
@Comprachicos

Before I forget- Do you mean colored lineart bust or colored sketch bust?
@Comprachicos

Before I forget- Do you mean colored lineart bust or colored sketch bust?
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
@ichamo
colored lineart bust, sorry for the late reply
@ichamo
colored lineart bust, sorry for the late reply
@Alpestris @sweettoothart @KoTiss @Lunergod @Joydom @nilah @MushroomEmpress @satanbacons @FloofinBird @hat17 @Yeetgeez @Eden064 @GlitchingFlame @Quintillion @Loyalties

Not opening back up quite yet, but I am gonna be bumping up my prices quite a bit because several people pointed out I was selling my stuff for. Way too cheap. And keeping in mind that $1=100g..... they're right ngl.

So anyway, let me know if you want to be removed from the pinglist or anything??
@Alpestris @sweettoothart @KoTiss @Lunergod @Joydom @nilah @MushroomEmpress @satanbacons @FloofinBird @hat17 @Yeetgeez @Eden064 @GlitchingFlame @Quintillion @Loyalties

Not opening back up quite yet, but I am gonna be bumping up my prices quite a bit because several people pointed out I was selling my stuff for. Way too cheap. And keeping in mind that $1=100g..... they're right ngl.

So anyway, let me know if you want to be removed from the pinglist or anything??
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12