Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ichi's doodle shop! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Ichamo

I really love the last order I had with you! I recall having three sketches, would I be able to upgrade them to colored ones for 10g each, totaling up to 30g?
@Ichamo

I really love the last order I had with you! I recall having three sketches, would I be able to upgrade them to colored ones for 10g each, totaling up to 30g?
Artboard-1.png
@hat17
@MushroomEmpress

Added!

@GlitchingFlame

Sure!
@hat17
@MushroomEmpress

Added!

@GlitchingFlame

Sure!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
hi ^^ im not sure if you do anthros and such but if your ok with it i'd love to get a coloured sketch bust for this boi (anthro bear) and also a coloured sketch bust for this girl (human female) ^^
hi ^^ im not sure if you do anthros and such but if your ok with it i'd love to get a coloured sketch bust for this boi (anthro bear) and also a coloured sketch bust for this girl (human female) ^^
@xLILM0NSTERx

Added!
@xLILM0NSTERx

Added!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
@ichamo

Hello! May I take a slot for any of my OCs?
@ichamo

Hello! May I take a slot for any of my OCs?
Thank you! I've updated my previous post for the actual order. Let me know if it's doable or not, and anything that's unclear please! :D
Thank you! I've updated my previous post for the actual order. Let me know if it's doable or not, and anything that's unclear please! :D
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Comprachicos

Added!

@hat17

Looks good! It seems clear enough, but I'll let you know if I run into any issues!
@Comprachicos

Added!

@hat17

Looks good! It seems clear enough, but I'll let you know if I run into any issues!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
slot claim!
slot claim!
7NebxtL.jpg
@SweetToothArt

Added! (& don't forget to lemme know what you're ordering!)

@Comprachicos

Oh! Before I forget, what exactly are you ordering? (colored/uncolored sketch bust, fullbody sketch, something lined, etc....)
@SweetToothArt

Added! (& don't forget to lemme know what you're ordering!)

@Comprachicos

Oh! Before I forget, what exactly are you ordering? (colored/uncolored sketch bust, fullbody sketch, something lined, etc....)
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51371464] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513715/51371464_350.png[/img] [/url] ordering a colored bust for this boy! his gijinka is the first human pic in bio. Expressions may include, stern, serious, frowning, angry ill be sending over 200kt if thats okay with you, dont have many gems atm

51371464_350.png

ordering a colored bust for this boy! his gijinka is the first human pic in bio. Expressions may include, stern, serious, frowning, angry

ill be sending over 200kt if thats okay with you, dont have many gems atm
7NebxtL.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12