Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ibu's Realistic Portraits [OPEN]
@macaroni33
Flowers in her hair and the brooch cost each 50k/50g more. I'll add you to the slot list once you sent half of the payment over.
@macaroni33
Flowers in her hair and the brooch cost each 50k/50g more. I'll add you to the slot list once you sent half of the payment over.
@Anomalia
Sure! The antlers and the bandage or scarred ear cost 50k/50g extra each. Okay for you?
@Anomalia
Sure! The antlers and the bandage or scarred ear cost 50k/50g extra each. Okay for you?
@ibuzoo

Holy ridgebacks your art is incredible! Could I be on your pinglist?
@ibuzoo

Holy ridgebacks your art is incredible! Could I be on your pinglist?
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@MushroomEmpress

Sure, I'd love to draw your character.
The pointy ears would be 50k/50g extra. If that's fine for you send half of the payment over and I'll put you on the special Christmas slot list.
@MushroomEmpress

Sure, I'd love to draw your character.
The pointy ears would be 50k/50g extra. If that's fine for you send half of the payment over and I'll put you on the special Christmas slot list.
@ibuzoo
Sure, no problem ^^
I’ll send over payment asap!
@ibuzoo
Sure, no problem ^^
I’ll send over payment asap!
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@Rabigrace thank you so much <3
@Rabigrace thank you so much <3
There are still a couple of Christmas slots open for anyone interested.
There are still a couple of Christmas slots open for anyone interested.
Holy Heck Would love to get myself into a slot. I'm wanting to buy art for my partner for Christmas and your art is stunning!!! I've also never bought art from anyone before just FYI!!
Holy Heck Would love to get myself into a slot. I'm wanting to buy art for my partner for Christmas and your art is stunning!!! I've also never bought art from anyone before just FYI!!
@ChaseFirefly

Awesome! Who do you want me to draw?
@ChaseFirefly

Awesome! Who do you want me to draw?
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d899bf3d078165744d673c1501317679/205f5145c742cbcf-30/s540x810/4c80a8bdbfdf0d25b2a32f69900b10f267486d26.png[/img] Okay this is the guy here!! I would like a coloured version please. Let me know if theres anything else you need!! :D
4c80a8bdbfdf0d25b2a32f69900b10f267486d26.png Okay this is the guy here!! I would like a coloured version please. Let me know if theres anything else you need!! :D