Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ibu's Realistic Portraits [OPEN]
@ibuzoo

Hello! I just had a small question regarding how much I owe you. I ordered a couple of days ago before you altered the prices, and I sent over half of the payment. Do I owe you the original amount, or the current price?
@ibuzoo

Hello! I just had a small question regarding how much I owe you. I ordered a couple of days ago before you altered the prices, and I sent over half of the payment. Do I owe you the original amount, or the current price?
1614_300px_virg0_by_miirshroom-dcgsck6.png
@VIRG0

of course you only need to pay the amount it was when you ordered the picture, not the price I altered afterwards. So once I finish the picture I'll send you a PM with the finished artwork and you'll send me the other half of payment over :)
@VIRG0

of course you only need to pay the amount it was when you ordered the picture, not the price I altered afterwards. So once I finish the picture I'll send you a PM with the finished artwork and you'll send me the other half of payment over :)
@ibuzoo

Sounds good, thank you! I just wanted to make sure so I wouldn't accidentally send the wrong amount.
@ibuzoo

Sounds good, thank you! I just wanted to make sure so I wouldn't accidentally send the wrong amount.
1614_300px_virg0_by_miirshroom-dcgsck6.png
I am finishing up the the christmas commissions, but I'm already opening up the list for January commissions. So if anyone's interested please ping me.

pinglist:
@Gem4567 - @Awilixi - @Ferrates
I am finishing up the the christmas commissions, but I'm already opening up the list for January commissions. So if anyone's interested please ping me.

pinglist:
@Gem4567 - @Awilixi - @Ferrates
@ibuzoo
Your art is amazing aaa *q*
If you're available, may I grab a slot for a b/w portrait?
@ibuzoo
Your art is amazing aaa *q*
If you're available, may I grab a slot for a b/w portrait?
42327946_B1ev61zMApVUpqP.png

ross
♦ any pronouns
♦ +19 FR time
♦ eng/cn

headshot art shop
@ibuzoo
Would you be willing to draw a character just based on description (no reference images)?
Edit: saw your response to Ferrates a few pages back. I’d like to grab a slot, please!
@ibuzoo
Would you be willing to draw a character just based on description (no reference images)?
Edit: saw your response to Ferrates a few pages back. I’d like to grab a slot, please!
@aegolieus
yes of course! Who do you want me to draw?
@aegolieus
yes of course! Who do you want me to draw?
@8by0

No problem, do you want a b/w slot or a coloured one?
@8by0

No problem, do you want a b/w slot or a coloured one?
@ibuzoo sorry to bother you!! how's it going? ^^
@ibuzoo sorry to bother you!! how's it going? ^^
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
@imogenn

You're not bothering me at all! I am doing the finishing touches on most open commissions right now. Yours should be done either today or tomorrow :)
@imogenn

You're not bothering me at all! I am doing the finishing touches on most open commissions right now. Yours should be done either today or tomorrow :)