Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] OC art & music [O]30kg, t sprites+
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
@Hikumi

i realised i forgot to respond oops

that's ok about the art! very understandable~

as for the writing, i usually write scenes with mini story arcs within with either 1 or 2 characters, though i have written for up to 4 characters at once. these scenes can range from 500-1500 words (very rough estimate, just think of half a page to 1 and a half page's worth) depending on the scene. i am very much quality over quantity with my writing, so the longer it is, the longer it will take me to write.

i would like to see what sort of scene or short story you'd like me to write before i give a price. it will likely be over the 400kT/g mark as i often take over 2 hours to write a scene, and have taken up to 5 hours, though i can negotiate.
@Hikumi

i realised i forgot to respond oops

that's ok about the art! very understandable~

as for the writing, i usually write scenes with mini story arcs within with either 1 or 2 characters, though i have written for up to 4 characters at once. these scenes can range from 500-1500 words (very rough estimate, just think of half a page to 1 and a half page's worth) depending on the scene. i am very much quality over quantity with my writing, so the longer it is, the longer it will take me to write.

i would like to see what sort of scene or short story you'd like me to write before i give a price. it will likely be over the 400kT/g mark as i often take over 2 hours to write a scene, and have taken up to 5 hours, though i can negotiate.
mmmm alrighty I will consider it and if so PM you :0
mmmm alrighty I will consider it and if so PM you :0
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
bb
bb
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Hi, you can find my artshop in my signature! I'm willing to do over 10 pieces for the arcane sprite
And I'd be happy to do multiple pieces for the other sprites as well I just don't remember their prices
Things I'd be happy to do~
*Injured characters because of fights (cut/bruise/blood, not gore tho)

*Art that shows a characters' scars and/or body shape

*Cartoon/Child book art for my kid furries

*Colored ref fullbodies of same story characters - clean and clear, lined, coloured, and shaded

*Desktop background: art that is wider than taller and features character(s) -ive never draw this type of thing but I've been wanting to try!-

*Character icons:for my toyhouse profiles - I have batches of 5, 8 and 3 characters -i would absolutely love this one-
Logo/Icons for my stories on toyhouse - I don't have a lot of experience in this one but I'd be happy to mess around a bit!

*New outfits for my characters
Hi, you can find my artshop in my signature! I'm willing to do over 10 pieces for the arcane sprite
And I'd be happy to do multiple pieces for the other sprites as well I just don't remember their prices
Things I'd be happy to do~
*Injured characters because of fights (cut/bruise/blood, not gore tho)

*Art that shows a characters' scars and/or body shape

*Cartoon/Child book art for my kid furries

*Colored ref fullbodies of same story characters - clean and clear, lined, coloured, and shaded

*Desktop background: art that is wider than taller and features character(s) -ive never draw this type of thing but I've been wanting to try!-

*Character icons:for my toyhouse profiles - I have batches of 5, 8 and 3 characters -i would absolutely love this one-
Logo/Icons for my stories on toyhouse - I don't have a lot of experience in this one but I'd be happy to mess around a bit!

*New outfits for my characters
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
@babpuff aaa I've seen your shop several times and while your art is suuuuper cute, everytime I saw it I passed because I cant quite see any of my main OCs in your style sorry :_ thanks for your time though and best luck on commissions!
@babpuff aaa I've seen your shop several times and while your art is suuuuper cute, everytime I saw it I passed because I cant quite see any of my main OCs in your style sorry :_ thanks for your time though and best luck on commissions!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
hi! i have an art shop here if you're interested? :D i can draw humans and humanoids, characters with an instrument, injured characters, Art that shows a characters' scars and/or body shape, and i can make character icons for your toyhouse profiles! i take treasure, gems, and items atm but i prefer treasure as payment, but you can do mixed payments as well!
hi! i have an art shop here if you're interested? :D i can draw humans and humanoids, characters with an instrument, injured characters, Art that shows a characters' scars and/or body shape, and i can make character icons for your toyhouse profiles! i take treasure, gems, and items atm but i prefer treasure as payment, but you can do mixed payments as well!
yoo joonghyuk fmf7CNh.gif rBM002b.gif Dmyubyt.png
ca4nyRv.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
mk2bmrp.png
YMPbu9R.png
UTxhrgi.gif fmf7CNh.gif kim dokja
Hi! My art shop is in my signature, feel free to take a looksie! I draw humans and humanoids, and I can pretty much draw anything within that realm. I usually take g/t but am willing to trade ;v;
Hi! My art shop is in my signature, feel free to take a looksie! I draw humans and humanoids, and I can pretty much draw anything within that realm. I usually take g/t but am willing to trade ;v;
@Hikumi My art shop is linked in signature if you're interested! I specialize in drawing humans/humanoids c:
@Hikumi My art shop is linked in signature if you're interested! I specialize in drawing humans/humanoids c:
in g1 hell
will check later :0c
will check later :0c
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
G nightt
G nightt
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult