Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] OC art & music [O]30kg, t sprites+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[b]I WILL reply to everyone who posts/PMs me unless[/b] you specifically dont want me to [b]Currently REALLY looking for people who can draw 3 characters together OR who can draw soft body horror (eyes on skin)[/b] [b]Offering[/b] [LIST] [*]40kg [*]5mT [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2784502]My art[/url] - art trades yep! [*]Items [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2777863/1]here[/url] (retired), [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2784691/1]here[/url] (valuable dragons) and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2678772/1]here[/url] (all other items) [*][b][i]Potentially[/i] any dragon[/b] or item any of my dragons is holding/wearing from my lair/den (except progens and OCs dragons which are like, 6) [*][item=wind sprite][item=nature sprite][item=dunhoof ambassador] [/LIST] [b]+ what this dragon is wearing[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45233904] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/452340/45233904.png[/img] [/url] In summary I want art pretty much, human art mostly, but there's more and if you want specifics check below ! -------------- [center][b]GENERAL:[/b] [/center] [LIST] [*]Human art and fluff/cute/soft art...always - also hurt/comfort is good too [*]Just- stuff for [url=https://toyhou.se/Abby/characters]my kiddos here[/url] - I have my preferences tho [/LIST] ------------ [center][b]SPECIFIC:[/b][/center] [u]Art wise[/u] PLEASE CHECK NEXT POST [u]Characters wise[/u] [LIST] [*]New characters! Can be new adopts or reselling/trading as long as you have the original creator's permission. [i]Characters offered MUST have at least one colored half/fullbody reference.[/i] [*]For characters, human/oid and anthro >>> feral [*]For anthros I really prefer antelopes, rodents, birds...not the usual canines or felines I mean [*]I like mythology, DnD related, and have a very slight preference for feminine/androgynous characters [/LIST] PLEASE PING ME
I WILL reply to everyone who posts/PMs me unless you specifically dont want me to

Currently REALLY looking for people who can draw 3 characters together OR who can draw soft body horror (eyes on skin)

Offering
  • 40kg
  • 5mT
  • My art - art trades yep!
  • Items here (retired), here (valuable dragons) and here (all other items)
  • Potentially any dragon or item any of my dragons is holding/wearing from my lair/den (except progens and OCs dragons which are like, 6)
  • Wind Sprite Nature Sprite Dunhoof Ambassador
+ what this dragon is wearing

45233904.png

In summary I want art pretty much, human art mostly, but there's more and if you want specifics check below !

GENERAL:
  • Human art and fluff/cute/soft art...always - also hurt/comfort is good too
  • Just- stuff for my kiddos here - I have my preferences tho

SPECIFIC:
Art wise
PLEASE CHECK NEXT POST

Characters wise
  • New characters! Can be new adopts or reselling/trading as long as you have the original creator's permission. Characters offered MUST have at least one colored half/fullbody reference.
  • For characters, human/oid and anthro >>> feral
  • For anthros I really prefer antelopes, rodents, birds...not the usual canines or felines I mean
  • I like mythology, DnD related, and have a very slight preference for feminine/androgynous characters

PLEASE PING ME
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
GENERAL ART REQUESTS
Feel free to offer for any of these if you want!
  • Characters playing instruments more specifically: pan flute, piano, acoustic guitar, violin, cello, sax, western concert flute
  • Injured characters because of fights (cut/bruise/blood, not gore tho)
  • Art that shows a characters' scars and/or body shape
  • Cartoon/Child book art for my kid furries
  • Colored ref fullbodies of same story characters - clean and clear, lined or lineless, but must be colored (can be flat but shaded prefered) - I know this could be a lot of dragon $ to spend but I dont mind, I need new art of some OCs
  • Wedding art of some couples, full dresses and suits and all that stuff
  • Desktop background: art that is wider than taller and features character(s)
  • Character icons:for my toyhouse profiles - I have batches of 5, 8 and 3 characters
  • Logo/Icons for my stories on toyhouse - I'd prefer someone who has some...graphic/emblem/logo designing knowledge?
  • New outfits for my characters

FOUND
[*]FR signature: with either skydancer or tundra (must include at least a few apparel)
GENERAL ART REQUESTS
Feel free to offer for any of these if you want!
  • Characters playing instruments more specifically: pan flute, piano, acoustic guitar, violin, cello, sax, western concert flute
  • Injured characters because of fights (cut/bruise/blood, not gore tho)
  • Art that shows a characters' scars and/or body shape
  • Cartoon/Child book art for my kid furries
  • Colored ref fullbodies of same story characters - clean and clear, lined or lineless, but must be colored (can be flat but shaded prefered) - I know this could be a lot of dragon $ to spend but I dont mind, I need new art of some OCs
  • Wedding art of some couples, full dresses and suits and all that stuff
  • Desktop background: art that is wider than taller and features character(s)
  • Character icons:for my toyhouse profiles - I have batches of 5, 8 and 3 characters
  • Logo/Icons for my stories on toyhouse - I'd prefer someone who has some...graphic/emblem/logo designing knowledge?
  • New outfits for my characters

FOUND
[*]FR signature: with either skydancer or tundra (must include at least a few apparel)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Current specific searches
  • Her with her playing together perhaps with some toys - they are aunt and niece
  • Him trying makeup/dressing more feminine/kinda drag queen like??
  • Tiny girl with her parents...dad and daddy because having two dads means she has to difference who is who. Either with one of the guys or with both (family pic? chef kisses)
  • Old granny version of her - basically her as if she was 70 years old, holding some flowers because she's a florist
  • Her cuddling and peacefully sleeping with him ooor them - alternatively: any of these three characters taking care of the wounds of another of the three
Current specific searches
  • Her with her playing together perhaps with some toys - they are aunt and niece
  • Him trying makeup/dressing more feminine/kinda drag queen like??
  • Tiny girl with her parents...dad and daddy because having two dads means she has to difference who is who. Either with one of the guys or with both (family pic? chef kisses)
  • Old granny version of her - basically her as if she was 70 years old, holding some flowers because she's a florist
  • Her cuddling and peacefully sleeping with him ooor them - alternatively: any of these three characters taking care of the wounds of another of the three
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi Hi! Here's my art shop (only just set up so there's not a lot up yet oops), I do a lot of DnD-esque fantasy characters!
@Hikumi Hi! Here's my art shop (only just set up so there's not a lot up yet oops), I do a lot of DnD-esque fantasy characters!

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
@hikumi Hey! Consider my artshop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2785786/1 I'm best with anthros or dragon, but can also do humans! Here are samples: [img]https://i.imgur.com/FBVLpmJ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jgHu9hB.png[/img]
@hikumi

Hey! Consider my artshop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2785786/1

I'm best with anthros or dragon, but can also do humans!

Here are samples:

FBVLpmJ.png
jgHu9hB.png
@cosmicjello thanks for the offer but I think I wiñl pass !

@cynderbark nnnnice furries there tho I think the animations caught my eye more :0 Id love to order an animation for my DnD cleric (a fennec fox) or my fursona(?) which is a red panda (both have refs) if thats possiblr !
@cosmicjello thanks for the offer but I think I wiñl pass !

@cynderbark nnnnice furries there tho I think the animations caught my eye more :0 Id love to order an animation for my DnD cleric (a fennec fox) or my fursona(?) which is a red panda (both have refs) if thats possiblr !
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi

Hello! I have a lot of characters that I have collected over the years, haha, I will drop my links in case you would like to check them out
(If they are on stash, I will upload them to Toyhouse if you see one you like :))
I don't have prices for any of them really stated yet, so please feel free to ask or offer if you see any! :)
(I am in the process of organizing them so it's easy to share them all together, though the ToS' do vary on some)

Toyhouse Characters
Stash links:
Characters 1
Characters 2
@Hikumi

Hello! I have a lot of characters that I have collected over the years, haha, I will drop my links in case you would like to check them out
(If they are on stash, I will upload them to Toyhouse if you see one you like :))
I don't have prices for any of them really stated yet, so please feel free to ask or offer if you see any! :)
(I am in the process of organizing them so it's easy to share them all together, though the ToS' do vary on some)

Toyhouse Characters
Stash links:
Characters 1
Characters 2
@Hikumi

Both are doable! What kind of animations were you thinking of? ^_^
@Hikumi

Both are doable! What kind of animations were you thinking of? ^_^
@nightcaller ! I checked all of the links and folders but none caught my eye enough ;; thanks for the offer !

@cynderbark mmmmm Im trying to think about smth that fits them to propose you and see if its reasonable
for my sona I think something related to science (her with a lab coat and manipulating some flask or making a simple chemistry reaction) or to art like drawing/painting ? since Im some science/art hybrid haha
for the fennec cleric...maybeee either idle of her with her lamp and like something startled her but then she realises its someone she likes so she looks happy/cute/shy? (this idea would reqyire some ears moves) or her slowly walking holding on to her branch-lamp as if she was exploring a dungeon and carefully moving bc you never know what dangers are ahead

I cant directly link now oof but if you check my link on thr first post or my toyhouse (abby) the sona is hikumi and the cleric ame
@nightcaller ! I checked all of the links and folders but none caught my eye enough ;; thanks for the offer !

@cynderbark mmmmm Im trying to think about smth that fits them to propose you and see if its reasonable
for my sona I think something related to science (her with a lab coat and manipulating some flask or making a simple chemistry reaction) or to art like drawing/painting ? since Im some science/art hybrid haha
for the fennec cleric...maybeee either idle of her with her lamp and like something startled her but then she realises its someone she likes so she looks happy/cute/shy? (this idea would reqyire some ears moves) or her slowly walking holding on to her branch-lamp as if she was exploring a dungeon and carefully moving bc you never know what dangers are ahead

I cant directly link now oof but if you check my link on thr first post or my toyhouse (abby) the sona is hikumi and the cleric ame
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi

Chemistry would work! I can animate her pouring one vial into another. Painting would also be very easy to do! Maybe painting onto an easel like Bob Ross? ^-^

Sneaking around is definitely doable, so is an idle animation- though the one you described is quite complex. Something like casting a spell could also be possible!
@Hikumi

Chemistry would work! I can animate her pouring one vial into another. Painting would also be very easy to do! Maybe painting onto an easel like Bob Ross? ^-^

Sneaking around is definitely doable, so is an idle animation- though the one you described is quite complex. Something like casting a spell could also be possible!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25