Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprites and sashes for t/g/art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Will take treasure, gems (1:1000) or HUMAN art! feel free to offer a mix though I wont accept pure art offers unless I really love your style ;; [item=arcane sprite] for 8.5mT [item=wind sprite] for 3.2mT [item=nature sprite] for 860kT -------- [item=diver sash] 100kT [item=searing sash] 140kT [item=whirlwind sash] 160kT [item=druidic sash] 180kT [item=illuminated sash] 185kT [item=frigid sash] 220kT [item=electrified sash] 240kT [item=starseer's sash] 330kT [item=infectionist's sash] 700kT [item=stonekeeper sash] 800kT [item=sash] [item=sash]
Will take treasure, gems (1:1000) or HUMAN art! feel free to offer a mix though I wont accept pure art offers unless I really love your style ;;

Arcane Sprite for 8.5mT
Wind Sprite for 3.2mT
Nature Sprite for 860kT
Diver Sash 100kT
Searing Sash 140kT
Whirlwind Sash 160kT
Druidic Sash 180kT
Illuminated Sash 185kT
Frigid Sash 220kT
Electrified Sash 240kT
Starseer's Sash 330kT
Infectionist's Sash 700kT
Stonekeeper Sash 800kT

lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi I can do art if you're interested! My art shop is in my signature :)
@Hikumi I can do art if you're interested! My art shop is in my signature :)
tumblr_pz0yoyYJRB1ujxravo2_r1_500.png
@secretivewolf ooooh, mmm do you have samples of fullbody sketches with color vs finished colored art? :0
@secretivewolf ooooh, mmm do you have samples of fullbody sketches with color vs finished colored art? :0
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@hikumi My art shop is in my signature :) (yes it’s the little dragon lmao)
@hikumi My art shop is in my signature :) (yes it’s the little dragon lmao)
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@hikumi My art shop is outdated as hell, but I still may try!
@hikumi My art shop is outdated as hell, but I still may try!
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
@Mack it seems like your slots are closed though? also what would you be interested in exactly? because Im interested in your art but from the items and your prices it might be too many art pieces jfkdsljfk and I'd be interested in a couple at least for now

@Ref thank for the offer but I think I will pass ;;
@Mack it seems like your slots are closed though? also what would you be interested in exactly? because Im interested in your art but from the items and your prices it might be too many art pieces jfkdsljfk and I'd be interested in a couple at least for now

@Ref thank for the offer but I think I will pass ;;
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@hikumi
My art shop is linked below, and I'd be very interested in anything you'd offer for it!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2689549#post_2689549
@hikumi
My art shop is linked below, and I'd be very interested in anything you'd offer for it!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2689549#post_2689549
@Hikumi I am in the process of doing commissions yes! But I am interested in the arcane or shadow sprites so I’m willing to make some art for em. I am also realizing now that more than a few pieces need to be made to match the price akfbsjdnsnsn

How many pieces would you be interested in though? We could talk about the price of each to match or whatever you prefer.
@Hikumi I am in the process of doing commissions yes! But I am interested in the arcane or shadow sprites so I’m willing to make some art for em. I am also realizing now that more than a few pieces need to be made to match the price akfbsjdnsnsn

How many pieces would you be interested in though? We could talk about the price of each to match or whatever you prefer.
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@WolvesLament Im not too interested but thanks for the offer!

@Mack Oooo I see! arcane would be too much for me unless you'd be ok with paying most of it in t/g and the rest in art oof
I would be interested in at least two characters fullbody but considering the shadow sprite price it would need 16 fullbodies for it and thats way too much
I understand if you are not interested in this bc treasure/gems but; if you had about 2mT/2kg (or a mix that makes up that value), I'd be ok with accepting the other 1.2mT/kg as 6 fullbodies colored??
@WolvesLament Im not too interested but thanks for the offer!

@Mack Oooo I see! arcane would be too much for me unless you'd be ok with paying most of it in t/g and the rest in art oof
I would be interested in at least two characters fullbody but considering the shadow sprite price it would need 16 fullbodies for it and thats way too much
I understand if you are not interested in this bc treasure/gems but; if you had about 2mT/2kg (or a mix that makes up that value), I'd be ok with accepting the other 1.2mT/kg as 6 fullbodies colored??
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi Ah alright. This is definitely too much for me! I don’t have nearly as much treasure or gems right now and 16 full bodies is... a bit akdbsjabcjsna

If you want to stop by for a normal commission after this round definitely do! Thanks for the offer anyway :D
@Hikumi Ah alright. This is definitely too much for me! I don’t have nearly as much treasure or gems right now and 16 full bodies is... a bit akdbsjabcjsna

If you want to stop by for a normal commission after this round definitely do! Thanks for the offer anyway :D
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8