Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Z’s Little Bust Shop - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5
@Gayscreeching Username: HolyShipper Dragon: Leslie Image of Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49749055] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497491/49749055_350.png[/img] [/url] Bust, Half, Full: Bust Pose/Expression: Gay Color: Idk man, you're the artist, you decide mslfjskd Currency: Whichever you need more atm Other: Snoot boop's with Obsidian please? Username: HolyShipper Dragon: Obsidian Image of Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21366428] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213665/21366428_350.png[/img] [/url] Bust, Half, Full: Bust Pose/Expression: Gay Color: Same as above Currency: Same as above Other: How many drawings can I order at once?
@Gayscreeching
Username: HolyShipper
Dragon: Leslie
Image of Dragon:

49749055_350.png

Bust, Half, Full: Bust
Pose/Expression: Gay
Color: Idk man, you're the artist, you decide mslfjskd
Currency: Whichever you need more atm
Other: Snoot boop's with Obsidian please?

Username: HolyShipper
Dragon: Obsidian
Image of Dragon:

21366428_350.png

Bust, Half, Full: Bust
Pose/Expression: Gay
Color: Same as above
Currency: Same as above
Other: How many drawings can I order at once?
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@Gayscreeching Username: RisenWolf Dragon: Vixen Image of Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33389344] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333894/33389344_350.png[/img] [/url] Bust, Half, Full: Half Pose/Expression: She's a hunter, so something fierce Color?: Up to you, I give you full artistic control Currency: Mixed half-and-half Other: She has a lot of clothing on, and if you can't do all of it, I'd at least like the hood and cape.
@Gayscreeching
Username: RisenWolf
Dragon: Vixen
Image of Dragon:

33389344_350.png

Bust, Half, Full: Half
Pose/Expression: She's a hunter, so something fierce
Color?: Up to you, I give you full artistic control
Currency: Mixed half-and-half
Other: She has a lot of clothing on, and if you can't do all of it, I'd at least like the hood and cape.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@HolyShipper
You can order a max of three dragons per slot, and thank you for bringing it to my attention that I should probably add that in the description.
I’ll get to work on your piece right away, you can send the mons in a one way cr, I won’t accept until the piece is done!

@RisenWolf
Since it is a bust, I will likely only include the hood, though I might be able to add the cape in, I promise to do my best!
You can send payment whenever you’d like, just set up a one way cr and I’ll accept once the piece is finished!
If you’d like her wings/front legs to be in the piece as well that would be a half body.
@HolyShipper
You can order a max of three dragons per slot, and thank you for bringing it to my attention that I should probably add that in the description.
I’ll get to work on your piece right away, you can send the mons in a one way cr, I won’t accept until the piece is done!

@RisenWolf
Since it is a bust, I will likely only include the hood, though I might be able to add the cape in, I promise to do my best!
You can send payment whenever you’d like, just set up a one way cr and I’ll accept once the piece is finished!
If you’d like her wings/front legs to be in the piece as well that would be a half body.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@GayScreeching Yes, sorry about that! I was going to do a half body.
@GayScreeching Yes, sorry about that! I was going to do a half body.
@RisenWolf
No worries, I understand sometimes you mistype. I’ll include as much of her apparel as possible though I may simplify some pieces if that’s okay.
@RisenWolf
No worries, I understand sometimes you mistype. I’ll include as much of her apparel as possible though I may simplify some pieces if that’s okay.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@GayScreeching That's totally fine! Whatever you come up with, I know I'll like.
@GayScreeching That's totally fine! Whatever you come up with, I know I'll like.
In that case, I'm gonna be patient and wait 'till you're done with this before ordering Scott/Hauku Art UwU

I'd rather sending it via messages so I don't accidentally spend it sgdhkjh
In that case, I'm gonna be patient and wait 'till you're done with this before ordering Scott/Hauku Art UwU

I'd rather sending it via messages so I don't accidentally spend it sgdhkjh
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Bump!
Bump!
BJ6ik2C.png
@HolyShipper @Risenwolf
I'm sorry about the wait, I just wanted to give both of you a quick progress report.
I've started on both of the drawings, I have sketches done of both at the moment, though it may be a few days yet before they're finished as I'm currently a touch buried in my studies.
Once again, the sketches are done but it will be a minute before they're finished, and I'm sorry.
@HolyShipper @Risenwolf
I'm sorry about the wait, I just wanted to give both of you a quick progress report.
I've started on both of the drawings, I have sketches done of both at the moment, though it may be a few days yet before they're finished as I'm currently a touch buried in my studies.
Once again, the sketches are done but it will be a minute before they're finished, and I'm sorry.
BJ6ik2C.png
You're valid m'dude, art takes time and Idm the wait, remember to take breaks UwU
You're valid m'dude, art takes time and Idm the wait, remember to take breaks UwU
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
1 2 3 4 5