Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lucikan's Art Shop |Closed Permanently|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Lucikan [quote="Order Form"] [b]Username/ID:[/b] Xocea #258681 [b]Permission to display in finished works?:[/b] Yes [b]Circle color:[/b] Maybe a bright neon green/turquoise? Or whatever works I trust your judgement. Your colour choice for Kazeryu's circle was 10/10 [b]Inside Circle color:[/b] Like a pistachio or white/grey colour, or again whatever works [b]Apparel or no Apparel:[/b] Yes, I want his round horns and sunglasses displayed, and his frog if you can work it in? Anything else is up to you. [b]Reference:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55085140&skin=0&apparel=6283,22829,20584,23018,14107,12192,16236,28796,28794,21047,27150&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] He's cray ;)[/quote]
@Lucikan
Order Form wrote:
Username/ID: Xocea #258681
Permission to display in finished works?: Yes
Circle color: Maybe a bright neon green/turquoise? Or whatever works I trust your judgement. Your colour choice for Kazeryu's circle was 10/10
Inside Circle color: Like a pistachio or white/grey colour, or again whatever works
Apparel or no Apparel: Yes, I want his round horns and sunglasses displayed, and his frog if you can work it in? Anything else is up to you.
Reference: dragon?did=55085140&skin=0&apparel=6283,22829,20584,23018,14107,12192,16236,28796,28794,21047,27150&xt=dressing.png
Personality: He's cray ;)
Acolight 2016/08/15 - 2017/09/08 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Windie 2017/09/09 - Forever

Zock-sie || Female || She/her || Taurus || INFT-J || FR+3

tumblr_inline_nxqzzmOUyn1ts73zp_540.png
He looks beautiful. Thank you so much for drawing him <3
He looks beautiful. Thank you so much for drawing him <3
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Xocea
Accepted xD Dilbert is such a fancy boi
@Xocea
Accepted xD Dilbert is such a fancy boi
@Lucikan
These are AMAZING! Do you plan on doing non-fr oc’s in the future? :0
@Lucikan
These are AMAZING! Do you plan on doing non-fr oc’s in the future? :0
RmHSCAk.pngogBOddY.pngI9vf1K9.png
@Stormblooded
Hello! Thank you so much! :D Yes, in the future I plan to open it up to non-FR oc's. I'm not sure when, but possibly a bit after Christmas, if you'd like I can PM you if you're interested when I do expand the shop? ^^
@Stormblooded
Hello! Thank you so much! :D Yes, in the future I plan to open it up to non-FR oc's. I'm not sure when, but possibly a bit after Christmas, if you'd like I can PM you if you're interested when I do expand the shop? ^^
@Lucikan
I’d love that! :D
@Lucikan
I’d love that! :D
RmHSCAk.pngogBOddY.pngI9vf1K9.png
@Stormblooded
Great! :D I'll make a note to myself to notify you when I expand it
@Stormblooded
Great! :D I'll make a note to myself to notify you when I expand it
@Lucikan [quote] [b]Username/ID[/b]: SarcasticHawke | 326154 [b]Permission to display in finished works?[/b]: Yes [b]Circle color[/b]: Bronze? [b]Inside Circle color[/b]: A nice green to match her eyes perhaps? [b]Apparel or no Apparel[/b]: Apparel [b]Reference[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56111659] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561117/56111659_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality[/b]: Hiraeth is a determined individual who comes from an abusive past. She's nervous to let others touch her as a result, and will often find herself at odds with individuals whose personalities are strict or cold. As such she has a hard time making friends. However she deeply wants to connect with others emotionally. Hiraeth is an artificer and can almost always be found tinkering and building some new fantastic gadget! [b]Other information[/b]: For the circle and inside colors, feel free to go with whatever you think would look good with her coloration. I'm not sure waht would look nice ^^' Also, she has an entire backstory in her bio if you need inspiration! [/quote]
@Lucikan
Quote:
Username/ID: SarcasticHawke | 326154
Permission to display in finished works?: Yes
Circle color: Bronze?
Inside Circle color: A nice green to match her eyes perhaps?
Apparel or no Apparel: Apparel
Reference:

56111659_350.png

Personality: Hiraeth is a determined individual who comes from an abusive past. She's nervous to let others touch her as a result, and will often find herself at odds with individuals whose personalities are strict or cold. As such she has a hard time making friends. However she deeply wants to connect with others emotionally. Hiraeth is an artificer and can almost always be found tinkering and building some new fantastic gadget!
Other information: For the circle and inside colors, feel free to go with whatever you think would look good with her coloration. I'm not sure waht would look nice ^^' Also, she has an entire backstory in her bio if you need inspiration!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke
Accepted!

To everyone:
Commissions will now be closed until I reopen them :)
Thank you for commissioning me!
@SarcasticHawke
Accepted!

To everyone:
Commissions will now be closed until I reopen them :)
Thank you for commissioning me!
@Lucikan CR has been sent! May I also be put on the pinglist for when you reopen the shop?
@Lucikan CR has been sent! May I also be put on the pinglist for when you reopen the shop?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11