Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW fr dragon sketches
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[center]Hello! its been.. a while. I admit that i completely forgot about your dragons. We had (in Chile) a very rough end of the year and with the start of this one it just overwhelmed me too much. Im not taking it as an excuse but perhaps more of a "my intentions werent to ignore you, i just couldnt focus on it" I apologize dearly for not making an announcement earlier or updating my page u.u I will gladly do your sketches for free if you still want them, just let me know! [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=2][emoji=heart size=1] @ClanHeartsgleam @Apotheos @Zenzic @Hiame @Kalistys @Abs0lute [img]https://i.imgur.com/1nGWH5H.png[/img] As for the ones pinged below this marker, i will gladly put you in the waitlist once im done with the ones above! <:D @plantfaun @rascal2002 @SinGambino @CalmWolf @sassyatta @GhostQueen13 @Disillusionist @Wraith296 @LadyLarkin @fotia @eliijaah @Siouxsie @Looshiana [/center] edit: small brain, corrected some typos
Hello! its been.. a while. I admit that i completely forgot about your dragons. We had (in Chile) a very rough end of the year and with the start of this one it just overwhelmed me too much.
Im not taking it as an excuse but perhaps more of a "my intentions werent to ignore you, i just couldnt focus on it"
I apologize dearly for not making an announcement earlier or updating my page u.u
I will gladly do your sketches for free if you still want them, just let me know!

@ClanHeartsgleam @Apotheos @Zenzic @Hiame @Kalistys @Abs0lute

1nGWH5H.png
As for the ones pinged below this marker, i will gladly put you in the waitlist once im done with the ones above! <:D
@plantfaun @rascal2002 @SinGambino @CalmWolf @sassyatta @GhostQueen13 @Disillusionist @Wraith296 @LadyLarkin @fotia @eliijaah @Siouxsie @Looshiana

edit: small brain, corrected some typos
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
waitlist sounds great! i'm glad you're ok, i was actually a bit worried for a bit tbh when i noticed you weren't active. hope you're staying safe!
waitlist sounds great! i'm glad you're ok, i was actually a bit worried for a bit tbh when i noticed you weren't active. hope you're staying safe!
9mjyPzr.png he/him; just havin a good time! >art shop
Can you add me to the pinglist/waitlist? <3
Can you add me to the pinglist/waitlist? <3
fo11Vhp.png
@Serendipia waiting list please!
@Serendipia waiting list please!
Art_shop.png
@Serendipia
I would still love a sketch! <3 Very glad to hear that you're okay!
@Serendipia
I would still love a sketch! <3 Very glad to hear that you're okay!
Don't worry about this, life happens. I'd still love a sketch!
Don't worry about this, life happens. I'd still love a sketch!
Hiya can i be added to the waitlist plz?
Hiya can i be added to the waitlist plz?
40963458_Z61F3OvDUa2zJBg.png Art by @Dovalore 40963408_YpPcvcAIyiTfoCW.png
I'd love to be added back to the waitlist, thank you! Don't worry yourself too much <3
I'd love to be added back to the waitlist, thank you! Don't worry yourself too much <3
ezgif-6-5300d5953b70.gif
@Serendipia

May I please be added to pinglist, thank you!
@Serendipia

May I please be added to pinglist, thank you!
c8de0cfb0020414c8cfa4260f17aded83749d7b0.png
Ah, I was wondering what happened. Don't sweat it!
I do still want my sketch, thank you!
Ah, I was wondering what happened. Don't sweat it!
I do still want my sketch, thank you!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11