Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Xeno's Sketchy Sales ([OPEN] G / T)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Omalleycat
Accepted!! Yep! That amount is right! Send it in the crossroads and I will accept it when I finish your piece! I will try my best with that expression as well hehe! It will be quite fun!

@Nabooru
Got it!! What a pretty dragon! I'll start on this girl!!
@Omalleycat
Accepted!! Yep! That amount is right! Send it in the crossroads and I will accept it when I finish your piece! I will try my best with that expression as well hehe! It will be quite fun!

@Nabooru
Got it!! What a pretty dragon! I'll start on this girl!!
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
@ZyXeno
if you ever offer more options with colours, could you ping me? ^O^
@ZyXeno
if you ever offer more options with colours, could you ping me? ^O^
pleasant_comm.png
@Pleasant
I totally could!! I was planning on opening a real art shop quite soon so I'll put you on a list to ping when I do! :D
@Pleasant
I totally could!! I was planning on opening a real art shop quite soon so I'll put you on a list to ping when I do! :D
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
@ZyXeno
sounds lovely! thank you!
@ZyXeno
sounds lovely! thank you!
pleasant_comm.png
@Omalleycat Stardust is hard!!! Sorry if it looks a little wonky! I hope you like it though! If you want any changes I got you!!! This one was very fun to do hehe [img]https://i.postimg.cc/9zH0Pv5F/Comm2.png[/img]
@Omalleycat
Stardust is hard!!! Sorry if it looks a little wonky! I hope you like it though! If you want any changes I got you!!! This one was very fun to do hehe

Comm2.png
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
@Nabooru HERE YOU GO!!! I hope that it's good >~< If you need any changes lmk! This one was really fun!! Though a big challenging hehe I can't draw spirals that well, but I hope I did her justice!! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/BvMnXmqk/comm3.png[/img]
@Nabooru
HERE YOU GO!!! I hope that it's good >~<
If you need any changes lmk!
This one was really fun!! Though a big challenging hehe I can't draw spirals that well, but I hope I did her justice!!

comm3.png
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
@ZyXeno OMG I LOOOOOOOVE THE DRAWING! that’s perfect looking cosmic dust to me! Thank you so much [emoji=tundra love size=2]
@ZyXeno

OMG I LOOOOOOOVE THE DRAWING! that’s perfect looking cosmic dust to me! Thank you so much
4a0fJn6.png
@omallecat

OH IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!!! Thank you so much for doing business with me!!!
@omallecat

OH IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!!! Thank you so much for doing business with me!!!
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
@ZyXeno I'd like to get a slot!! > Username: Doxiunoia > Dragon (BBC code, no descriptions please): [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51891444] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518915/51891444_350.png[/img] [/url] > Apparel/Skin?: All apparel, no skin (if it's all too much then just the goggles on his face/hanging from his neck is also just fine!) > Payment: Treasure if that's alright! > Expression: He acts very serious and slightly intimidating to some but in reality he's just shy, it'd be great if you were able to capture a mix between serious and also like, almost playful if that makes any sense? Like a kid who's trying to sit through a lecture but spots his friend across the room and raises an eyebrow while grinning slightly as if to say "you thinkin what I'm thinkin?" Sorry if that's confusing! ^^; Thanks!!
@ZyXeno I'd like to get a slot!!
> Username: Doxiunoia
> Dragon (BBC code, no descriptions please):

51891444_350.png

> Apparel/Skin?: All apparel, no skin (if it's all too much then just the goggles on his face/hanging from his neck is also just fine!)
> Payment: Treasure if that's alright!
> Expression: He acts very serious and slightly intimidating to some but in reality he's just shy, it'd be great if you were able to capture a mix between serious and also like, almost playful if that makes any sense? Like a kid who's trying to sit through a lecture but spots his friend across the room and raises an eyebrow while grinning slightly as if to say "you thinkin what I'm thinkin?"
Sorry if that's confusing! ^^;
Thanks!!
[center]Username: donuworry Dragon: Marnie [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wUcnsLJM4P8/XckhjHd1CWI/AAAAAAAAGkw/JMiq1JmgNok4wMAd47oxPWNntNsNXcbhACK8BGAsYHg/s350/2019-11-11.png[/img] Apparel: Yes please, if it's not too difficult- Payment: Treasure, sorry ;v; Expression: She's quiet and quite mysterious, and something terrifying hides within her empty eyes
Username: donuworry

Dragon: Marnie

2019-11-11.png

Apparel: Yes please, if it's not too difficult-

Payment: Treasure, sorry ;v;

Expression: She's quiet and quite mysterious, and something terrifying hides within her empty eyes
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9