Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bast's rats! [NOTN edition!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ratdealer
moar rats moar rats moar rats

Shape: rattata shaped
Color: purple
Accessories: none
Other Notes: it a rattata! :D
@ratdealer
moar rats moar rats moar rats

Shape: rattata shaped
Color: purple
Accessories: none
Other Notes: it a rattata! :D
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
@snowwall dgsjdhs,,, an egg? idk tbh im not that good at math,,, three? that's expensive liquidated but i have no cl ue

@starkharkness heck yeck! ill get started soon as i get on the computer
@snowwall dgsjdhs,,, an egg? idk tbh im not that good at math,,, three? that's expensive liquidated but i have no cl ue

@starkharkness heck yeck! ill get started soon as i get on the computer
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
@StarkHarkness your rat(tata) has arrived! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/643162964437893120/659945038368866314/stark.png[/img] i tried to semi-copy the offical rattata sprite! also i keep spelling it as rattatatta in my head
@StarkHarkness your rat(tata) has arrived!

stark.png

i tried to semi-copy the offical rattata sprite! also i keep spelling it as rattatatta in my head
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
@ratdealer
A rattatatatttata that is truly worthy of the top percentage, I love them!

(Also understandable, rattata has many a's and t's and i use the name "rattatack" in various places and i'm always accidentally spelling that "rattattack" cuz i'm always forgetting how many t's.)
@ratdealer
A rattatatatttata that is truly worthy of the top percentage, I love them!

(Also understandable, rattata has many a's and t's and i use the name "rattatack" in various places and i'm always accidentally spelling that "rattattack" cuz i'm always forgetting how many t's.)
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
@ratdealer
Well, when you conspicuously strike through "a chance at an egg", I presume that what you really want is an egg, not a chest... and I'm too curious to give unopened chests away :)
@ratdealer
Well, when you conspicuously strike through "a chance at an egg", I presume that what you really want is an egg, not a chest... and I'm too curious to give unopened chests away :)
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
@Snowwall you enjoy the luck of the dice, I see? I have a proposition:

1) Submit 10 dragons/designed to be ratted

2) I roll a dice to see how many of them I draw (dont worry, i won't let it land on 1)

3) Then another couple die to see which of them I draw specifically

4) Timeskip a couple months as you realize you wasted what could be potentially 300 gems on a couple simply-drawn rats

Or we could do something that's not that lol, I just feel like that'd be fun
@Snowwall you enjoy the luck of the dice, I see? I have a proposition:

1) Submit 10 dragons/designed to be ratted

2) I roll a dice to see how many of them I draw (dont worry, i won't let it land on 1)

3) Then another couple die to see which of them I draw specifically

4) Timeskip a couple months as you realize you wasted what could be potentially 300 gems on a couple simply-drawn rats

Or we could do something that's not that lol, I just feel like that'd be fun
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
@ratdealer A couple of simply-drawn rats is no worse that a small pixel egg (and I've been known to give out a couple of those for totally free), but simple maths states that ordering ten rats one by one will be both cheaper and more reliable and my inner Trader has my inner Joker in a headlock...[emoji=bogsneak deadpan size=2]
@ratdealer
A couple of simply-drawn rats is no worse that a small pixel egg (and I've been known to give out a couple of those for totally free), but simple maths states that ordering ten rats one by one will be both cheaper and more reliable and my inner Trader has my inner Joker in a headlock...
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
@ratdealer [quote=Shadowman]Were I a betting man (and I'm not, I stay away from games of chance)...[/quote] ...you'd get a list that goes something like this: [LIST=1] [*]The rat of curiosity defeating the rat of common sense [*]A dandy rat [*]And a Dalek rat [*]A rat eating cheese [*]My "sona" dragon - [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21746602] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217467/21746602_350.png[/img] [/url] (the dressup changes irregularly, but a nap pile of a rat with a cat, frog and snakes will fit close enough if you don't want to figure out the clothing) [*]My fandragon - a scientist skeleton [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54596719] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545968/54596719_350.png[/img] [/url] [*]Deltarune's Lancer striking a heroic pose as in https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/deltarune/images/4/4f/Lancer_overworld_static.png/revision/latest?cb=20181130222538 (yeah, no points for guessing what I'm currently playing) [*]A computer mouse... ahem, rat. Whether literally a pointer device or a computer scientist [*]A Neverhood claymation rat (I said "no points", I'm not settling for one game at a time :D ) [*]A firefighting rat [*]And a tree-planting rat [*]A Scottish highlander rat [*]A rat that can't count [*]And a rat finding a Nocturne egg. Which I did, so there [i]is[/i] an egg for ya*. [/LIST] *if you don't like the Noc that hatches, I have a small clan of such returns already, so we can figure it out...
@ratdealer
Shadowman wrote:
Were I a betting man (and I'm not, I stay away from games of chance)...
...you'd get a list that goes something like this:
  1. The rat of curiosity defeating the rat of common sense
  2. A dandy rat
  3. And a Dalek rat
  4. A rat eating cheese
  5. My "sona" dragon -
    21746602_350.png
    (the dressup changes irregularly, but a nap pile of a rat with a cat, frog and snakes will fit close enough if you don't want to figure out the clothing)
  6. My fandragon - a scientist skeleton
    54596719_350.png
  7. Deltarune's Lancer striking a heroic pose as in https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/deltarune/images/4/4f/Lancer_overworld_static.png/revision/latest?cb=20181130222538 (yeah, no points for guessing what I'm currently playing)
  8. A computer mouse... ahem, rat. Whether literally a pointer device or a computer scientist
  9. A Neverhood claymation rat (I said "no points", I'm not settling for one game at a time :D )
  10. A firefighting rat
  11. And a tree-planting rat
  12. A Scottish highlander rat
  13. A rat that can't count
  14. And a rat finding a Nocturne egg. Which I did, so there is an egg for ya*.

*if you don't like the Noc that hatches, I have a small clan of such returns already, so we can figure it out...
@ratdealer Suddenly, I'm in the mood for a rat. If you're still doing these? Shape: Round, but pointy nose! Color: I can't decide, so use whatever you feel like! Accessories: A li'l gift-wrapped present. :3 Other Notes: It'd be great if the view of the head was top-down, sort of like the Bloodstone Beetle's head in terms of angle? Sitting on top of the present and looking down would be ideal. <3 Medium-sized ears, and a curly sort of tail. (I hope this isn't too much bugging?) I'll send the treasure once I have confirmation of the order. [emoji=fae winking]
@ratdealer Suddenly, I'm in the mood for a rat. If you're still doing these?

Shape: Round, but pointy nose!
Color: I can't decide, so use whatever you feel like!
Accessories: A li'l gift-wrapped present. :3
Other Notes: It'd be great if the view of the head was top-down, sort of like the Bloodstone Beetle's head in terms of angle? Sitting on top of the present and looking down would be ideal. <3 Medium-sized ears, and a curly sort of tail. (I hope this isn't too much bugging?)

I'll send the treasure once I have confirmation of the order.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7