Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SugarWhale's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63
@SugarWhale Thank you so much for reserving a slot, here you are c: [b]Username:[/b] Luunai [b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67216171][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672162/67216171_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Headshot [b]Payment:[/b] gems [b]Add Ons:[/b] With shading, please! As a bg add-on, do you think you could add the stylised red circle (sun/moon) which can be seen on his wings and maybe two or three of those little black bird silhouettes? The remaining bg can be transparent, I'm just thinking of a stylised element (maybe half hidden - half visible behind his head). [b]Others:[/b] I don't have a specific pose/expression in mind, but the overall mood goes into the japanese demon/spirit direction. Kirin is rather calm and contemplative, but the magic and fantasy within his heart causes miracles all around him - trees and flowers start to bloom, even if it's winter, the birds start to sing, the sun arises. Please take all artistic freedom with his accent! [b]Username:[/b] Luunai [b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64634899][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646349/64634899_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Headshot [b]Payment:[/b] gems [b]Add Ons:[/b] With shading, please! [b]Others:[/b] Sandokan is a former prince who turned into an adventurist and bandit. He is vivid, cheeky and overly confident - basically he still behaves like a spoiled prince and thinks the world revolves around him. Pose and expression is fully up to you, whatever comes to your mind reading this description. Please let me know if that sounds all good, and have a great day! :)
@SugarWhale
Thank you so much for reserving a slot, here you are c:

Username: Luunai
Reference: 67216171_350.png
Commission Type: Headshot
Payment: gems
Add Ons: With shading, please! As a bg add-on, do you think you could add the stylised red circle (sun/moon) which can be seen on his wings and maybe two or three of those little black bird silhouettes? The remaining bg can be transparent, I'm just thinking of a stylised element (maybe half hidden - half visible behind his head).
Others: I don't have a specific pose/expression in mind, but the overall mood goes into the japanese demon/spirit direction. Kirin is rather calm and contemplative, but the magic and fantasy within his heart causes miracles all around him - trees and flowers start to bloom, even if it's winter, the birds start to sing, the sun arises. Please take all artistic freedom with his accent!

Username: Luunai
Reference: 64634899_350.png
Commission Type: Headshot
Payment: gems
Add Ons: With shading, please!
Others: Sandokan is a former prince who turned into an adventurist and bandit. He is vivid, cheeky and overly confident - basically he still behaves like a spoiled prince and thinks the world revolves around him. Pose and expression is fully up to you, whatever comes to your mind reading this description.

Please let me know if that sounds all good, and have a great day! :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Doggoz
Added!

@Luunai
Looks good! 1400g please :)
@Doggoz
Added!

@Luunai
Looks good! 1400g please :)
@SugarWhale

Add me to the pinglist please!
@SugarWhale

Add me to the pinglist please!
cowfish.gif
@SugarWhale

Pinglist please <3
@SugarWhale

Pinglist please <3
@okn @Keyina
Added!
@okn @Keyina
Added!
I'd love to be added to your pinglist, please! <3
I'd love to be added to your pinglist, please! <3
@sugarwhale

pinglist!!!
@sugarwhale

pinglist!!!
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
May I please be added to the Pinglist :)
May I please be added to the Pinglist :)
4xn43c.png
may i be added to the pinglist?
may i be added to the pinglist?
IMWzSMh.png
@SugarWhale Could I be added to your ping list please, your art is super adorable [emoji=spiral love size=2]
@SugarWhale Could I be added to your ping list please, your art is super adorable
50086646_5DIdHuLiXLwE2JK.pngezgif.com-gif-maker_4.gif
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63