Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cameron's PWYW Art Shoppe [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@astroprimes yay!! when should I send payment?
@astroprimes yay!! when should I send payment?
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
Heya! Could I grab the last spot for a bust of this guy? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=368970] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3690/368970_350.png[/img] [/url] For the payment, do you have a wishlist that you can link me to, or would you prefer treasure?
Heya! Could I grab the last spot for a bust of this guy?

368970_350.png

For the payment, do you have a wishlist that you can link me to, or would you prefer treasure?
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@HolyShipper sure! i dont have a wishlist but you can send over any type of payment, and i'll take it. whether it be treasure, gems, familiars or apparel (slightly more preferred)
@HolyShipper sure! i dont have a wishlist but you can send over any type of payment, and i'll take it. whether it be treasure, gems, familiars or apparel (slightly more preferred)
@prehistory i'll wait for u to send the payment, i would feel guilty having u send payment and then waiting a long while bc my queue is quite long at the moment haha
@prehistory i'll wait for u to send the payment, i would feel guilty having u send payment and then waiting a long while bc my queue is quite long at the moment haha
@astroprimes alright! just let me know when I should send it! <3
@astroprimes alright! just let me know when I should send it! <3
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@prehistory ok! <3
@prehistory ok! <3
@astroprimes

hey could I get a doodle of Ink Sans being kissed on the cheek by Error Sans? (you dont have to if you dont want to)
@astroprimes

hey could I get a doodle of Ink Sans being kissed on the cheek by Error Sans? (you dont have to if you dont want to)
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
cH2929P.pngiceanim2.gifgfCdYdH.giffireanim3.gifMfWCEzN.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
@waterbend yea sure i'll add u to my queue
@waterbend yea sure i'll add u to my queue
@astroprimes
yay thank you!
@astroprimes
yay thank you!
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
cH2929P.pngiceanim2.gifgfCdYdH.giffireanim3.gifMfWCEzN.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
@astroprimes

Do you have a minimum price? Also your examples aren't showing up for me for some reason ;-;
@astroprimes

Do you have a minimum price? Also your examples aren't showing up for me for some reason ;-;
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6