Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for Eggs! [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Marrigan It's flat price, and I can do headshots or sketch signatures. Thank you and I'll ping you for the mass hatch/opening

@Ceruleanplatinum Only if they are FR related, thank you for asking
@Marrigan It's flat price, and I can do headshots or sketch signatures. Thank you and I'll ping you for the mass hatch/opening

@Ceruleanplatinum Only if they are FR related, thank you for asking
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
[center][img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/402/192/398.jpg[/img] Dragon(s) Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459933/45993234_350.png]Click![/url] Style: Big Sketch Uncolored Piece Description: I was wondering if you could depict him in front of a black circle / an eclipsed sun? That's honestly the only way I can describe what I'm envisioning, him looming in front of a black mass. Any Extra Information: His name is Sol! He's a villain and rather intimidating despite being a dainty and delicate Skydancer. He's very pretty despite being a tad ragged. [/center]
398.jpg

Dragon(s) Image: Click!
Style: Big Sketch Uncolored
Piece Description: I was wondering if you could depict him in front of a black circle / an eclipsed sun? That's honestly the only way I can describe what I'm envisioning, him looming in front of a black mass.
Any Extra Information: His name is Sol! He's a villain and rather intimidating despite being a dainty and delicate Skydancer. He's very pretty despite being a tad ragged.
@bb0nni Ok, this sounds doable. The background is also good, I'll start up as soon as I can, thank you
@bb0nni Ok, this sounds doable. The background is also good, I'll start up as soon as I can, thank you
Do you have space for a small colored sketch? :0c

OH RIP i missed a section, my bad,,, I'll be back in a minute with a proper response!
Do you have space for a small colored sketch? :0c

OH RIP i missed a section, my bad,,, I'll be back in a minute with a proper response!
1186.png1185.pngexport.png export.png export.png1187.png1188.png
Dragon(s) Image: Acorn and Walker so sorry for the links, i dont have any good singular reference for either OTL
Style: small!
Piece Description: h...app...y...? being?? happy? ?? l..ove? in love?? maybe holding hands?? i dont know im so sorry im terrible at this,,
Any Extra Information: the top of Walker's head is pigtails, not a coatl crest! since they don't have a crest anymore
Acorn is extremely exuberant and Walker is a lot more muted and variable

;-; Thank you very much!! i hope this is usable?? I'll send payment as soon as I get the okay on this mess of an order form
Dragon(s) Image: Acorn and Walker so sorry for the links, i dont have any good singular reference for either OTL
Style: small!
Piece Description: h...app...y...? being?? happy? ?? l..ove? in love?? maybe holding hands?? i dont know im so sorry im terrible at this,,
Any Extra Information: the top of Walker's head is pigtails, not a coatl crest! since they don't have a crest anymore
Acorn is extremely exuberant and Walker is a lot more muted and variable

;-; Thank you very much!! i hope this is usable?? I'll send payment as soon as I get the okay on this mess of an order form
1186.png1185.pngexport.png export.png export.png1187.png1188.png
OKAY SO I REALLY STRUGGLE TO TALK IN PMS BUT I LOVED THE LAST ONE I GOT!! IT'S VERY NICE!! IT WAS REALLY GOOD!! I HAVE ANOTHER EGG AND WOULD LOVE ANOTHER SLOT!!! GUYS THIS USER'S ART? LOVELY, STUNNING, GORGEOUS!!

Dragon(s) Image: Kimiko!
Style: Large
Piece Description: If possible, I was wondering if you could depict her holding a single black rose, admiring/staring at it?
Any Extra Information: She is a florist and funeral director, if that gives you any inspiration for what to do with her! Kimiko's antenna are side-swept to her left [our right] and droop a bit rather than stream behind her like most Skydancers. She's very tall and lanky, even for her breed. Lastly, she's part vampire, so her teeth are large and animalistic, a far-cry from a normal Skydancers
OKAY SO I REALLY STRUGGLE TO TALK IN PMS BUT I LOVED THE LAST ONE I GOT!! IT'S VERY NICE!! IT WAS REALLY GOOD!! I HAVE ANOTHER EGG AND WOULD LOVE ANOTHER SLOT!!! GUYS THIS USER'S ART? LOVELY, STUNNING, GORGEOUS!!

Dragon(s) Image: Kimiko!
Style: Large
Piece Description: If possible, I was wondering if you could depict her holding a single black rose, admiring/staring at it?
Any Extra Information: She is a florist and funeral director, if that gives you any inspiration for what to do with her! Kimiko's antenna are side-swept to her left [our right] and droop a bit rather than stream behind her like most Skydancers. She's very tall and lanky, even for her breed. Lastly, she's part vampire, so her teeth are large and animalistic, a far-cry from a normal Skydancers
@SeamusHarper Don't worry, it's not a mess of an order. It all seems doable so I'll start up on them soon

@bb0nni Thank you and I understand talking via PM is hard. Also cool! vampire! Gotta love them. I'll start up as soon as I can
@SeamusHarper Don't worry, it's not a mess of an order. It all seems doable so I'll start up on them soon

@bb0nni Thank you and I understand talking via PM is hard. Also cool! vampire! Gotta love them. I'll start up as soon as I can
oh YES im very much here for those fun lil coloured sketches, could you spin one of this dude? edit: hes a gijinka of this dragon but an au version so let me know if thats... allowed
oh YES im very much here for those fun lil coloured sketches, could you spin one of this dude? edit: hes a gijinka of this dragon but an au version so let me know if thats... allowed
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine Yeah that is aloud, thank you for asking!
@Iodine Yeah that is aloud, thank you for asking!
Your art is so cute aaa! I have two eggs and will be back. I have a half-finished ref of two dragons in a gijinka/anthro kind of form (like your cute lineless example) and I feel like if I finished that first it might be easier on you than just handing you the dragons and describing what I want.
Your art is so cute aaa! I have two eggs and will be back. I have a half-finished ref of two dragons in a gijinka/anthro kind of form (like your cute lineless example) and I feel like if I finished that first it might be easier on you than just handing you the dragons and describing what I want.
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29