Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for Eggs! [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
yahoo \o/ lemme send that egg on over then
yahoo \o/ lemme send that egg on over then
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Dovah thank you or your consideration!

@Iodine Could you please explain an idea of what you want, sorry it is hard to go off limited information
@Dovah thank you or your consideration!

@Iodine Could you please explain an idea of what you want, sorry it is hard to go off limited information
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
Dragon(s) Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55423622] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554237/55423622_350.png[/img] [/url] Style: Small Piece Description: I would love if it could be a Gjinka with long hair like his apparel, and if he could look mischievous! Any Extra Information: I don’t think so. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Dragon(s) Image:

55423622_350.png

Style: Small
Piece Description: I would love if it could be a Gjinka with long hair like his apparel, and if he could look mischievous!
Any Extra Information: I don’t think so. Please let me know if you have any questions!
BlFBKpO.png
@Dursky Do you want him to have natural colored skin or skin to match his dragon?
@Dursky Do you want him to have natural colored skin or skin to match his dragon?
@Caecilius

I think natural coloured, please!
@Caecilius

I think natural coloured, please!
BlFBKpO.png
@Dursky Alrighty! I'll start up when I can!
@Dursky Alrighty! I'll start up when I can!
oh yah no problem! sorry, been at work

hm hm, well floaty knees drawn up to chest poses are always good fun, as might be an expression of just flat, completely exhausted, annoyance B^0
oh yah no problem! sorry, been at work

hm hm, well floaty knees drawn up to chest poses are always good fun, as might be an expression of just flat, completely exhausted, annoyance B^0
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine Alrighty, thank you
@Iodine Alrighty, thank you
@Caecilius I love the lineless cute style! I'm just posting here so I can remember to come up when I have some eggs, because I'll definitely want to get some art from you. :D
@Caecilius I love the lineless cute style! I'm just posting here so I can remember to come up when I have some eggs, because I'll definitely want to get some art from you. :D
lohf4Mo.png
@BoggyMcBogface Alright
@BoggyMcBogface Alright
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29