Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Saurgazing's Commissions | CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20
@Saurgazing - ALjhfljkfh I never got your ping, but thank you!! I love it!! May I order another pixel from you? c:
@Saurgazing - ALjhfljkfh I never got your ping, but thank you!! I love it!! May I order another pixel from you? c:
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Qarnu Yeah, sure c:
@Qarnu Yeah, sure c:
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
@Saurgazing - Awesome! I'd love to get another 150x150 pixel for this good boy! https://toyhou.se/5048232.tall-dog-
@Saurgazing - Awesome! I'd love to get another 150x150 pixel for this good boy! https://toyhou.se/5048232.tall-dog-
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

RAURU
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Qarnu Okay! Send the payment and I'll get started ^^

(I'm sorry, I keep misspelling your username, I hope this pings you. XD)
@Qarnu Okay! Send the payment and I'll get started ^^

(I'm sorry, I keep misspelling your username, I hope this pings you. XD)
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

unknown.png
@Saurgazing - It's all good alkjfhlkfh CR sent! <3
@Saurgazing - It's all good alkjfhlkfh CR sent! <3
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

RAURU
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Saurgazing Would I be able to get two commissions from you? ;o; I was in love with your pixels but then I also saw your cute animal crossing commissions asdgh
@Saurgazing Would I be able to get two commissions from you? ;o; I was in love with your pixels but then I also saw your cute animal crossing commissions asdgh
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Art Shop | Looking for art
Signature chibi by Lyuna
@oddsocks Certainly, just let me know the details and payment method c:
@oddsocks Certainly, just let me know the details and payment method c:
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

unknown.png
@Saurgazing ahh fantastic! ;U;
I was hoping to get a pixel page doll of this character, I don't have a size in mind ;w;/ The crystals on him are optional but I'd appreciate some being added! They can be any where on his body and any amount, I have better examples of what they can look like here.
I'd like to pay this one in gems!

And for the animal crossing commission, I'd love to see him like that, maybe in some dungarees's and a t-shirt :3
I'd like to pay for this in treasure! >w<
@Saurgazing ahh fantastic! ;U;
I was hoping to get a pixel page doll of this character, I don't have a size in mind ;w;/ The crystals on him are optional but I'd appreciate some being added! They can be any where on his body and any amount, I have better examples of what they can look like here.
I'd like to pay this one in gems!

And for the animal crossing commission, I'd love to see him like that, maybe in some dungarees's and a t-shirt :3
I'd like to pay for this in treasure! >w<
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Signature chibi by Lyuna
@oddsocks Can do both! c: I just want to ask if Mocha has the face marking on one side of the head or on both sides? Also, do you want any specific color/design of the dungarees and shirt? ^^
The total would be 1000g and 300kt, so feel free to send that over through CR c:
@oddsocks Can do both! c: I just want to ask if Mocha has the face marking on one side of the head or on both sides? Also, do you want any specific color/design of the dungarees and shirt? ^^
The total would be 1000g and 300kt, so feel free to send that over through CR c:
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

unknown.png
@Saurgazing
Just the one side of his face and any shade of blue denim for the dungarees and I wouldn't mind a black and white stripe t-shirt but any is fine >w<
I'll send payment right away! :3
@Saurgazing
Just the one side of his face and any shade of blue denim for the dungarees and I wouldn't mind a black and white stripe t-shirt but any is fine >w<
I'll send payment right away! :3
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Signature chibi by Lyuna
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20