Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drawing dragons as cats! (closed)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I don't mind a wait at all, as long as you wouldn't be stressing yourself taking this on? Please prioritise your health over my comm ^^

I think I'd like the veil added but if it's too much/difficult you don't need to add it.

Is apparel 10 kt/g or 20 kt/g each? The form and the prices bit say different things?
I don't mind a wait at all, as long as you wouldn't be stressing yourself taking this on? Please prioritise your health over my comm ^^

I think I'd like the veil added but if it's too much/difficult you don't need to add it.

Is apparel 10 kt/g or 20 kt/g each? The form and the prices bit say different things?
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
@Doodeedoodah Sorry about that, fixed the form! It's 20kt/20g I can add the veil! It won't cause me any stress, again I'll just need extra time to finish it (I deal with chronic pain + fatigue which is hitting me especially hard right now but I'll take breaks as needed [emoji=wildclaw winking size=1] ). Thanks so much for understanding :)
@Doodeedoodah Sorry about that, fixed the form! It's 20kt/20g
I can add the veil!
It won't cause me any stress, again I'll just need extra time to finish it (I deal with chronic pain + fatigue which is hitting me especially hard right now but I'll take breaks as needed ). Thanks so much for understanding :)
intersex.png
Awesome! So that'll be 430 kt/g right?
Awesome! So that'll be 430 kt/g right?
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
CUTE KITTIES! Could I have a slot?

Which style? (Normal or Natural): Natural, in this case, I believe?

Treasure or gems?: gems!

Which dragon?: Actually... she isn't a dragon... but an actual cat

Do you have a pose in mind?: Something elegant if you can, with the scarf active and hovering around her!

Any apparel? (+20kt/20g for each apparel piece): I think the scarf counts as one?

Give me a short description of your dragon's personality!: She's a resistant's main strategist and knows A LOT MORE than even the average person would. Crazy smart. Could probably kill you if she wanted to.
CUTE KITTIES! Could I have a slot?

Which style? (Normal or Natural): Natural, in this case, I believe?

Treasure or gems?: gems!

Which dragon?: Actually... she isn't a dragon... but an actual cat

Do you have a pose in mind?: Something elegant if you can, with the scarf active and hovering around her!

Any apparel? (+20kt/20g for each apparel piece): I think the scarf counts as one?

Give me a short description of your dragon's personality!: She's a resistant's main strategist and knows A LOT MORE than even the average person would. Crazy smart. Could probably kill you if she wanted to.
@Doodeedoodah I think that's right!

@Encregen I don't do OC comms on this thread! Check out my art shop instead :)
@Doodeedoodah I think that's right!

@Encregen I don't do OC comms on this thread! Check out my art shop instead :)
intersex.png
@Rainuu I got it!Thank you so much! I love your painting very much! The cats are so cute!Thanks again!
@Rainuu I got it!Thank you so much! I love your painting very much! The cats are so cute!Thanks again!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/EMdZU21.png[/img] @Doodeedoodah Is this alright? :)
EMdZU21.png
@Doodeedoodah Is this alright? :)
intersex.png
Oh my gosh yes! He looks so cute >.< Thank you!
Oh my gosh yes! He looks so cute >.< Thank you!
@/Rainuu

Do you have a pinglist for when you're open again? I love your art!!
@/Rainuu

Do you have a pinglist for when you're open again? I love your art!!
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
@Continlula
Thank you! I am not sure when I will be open again but I am thinking soon. However I am considering shifting to USD-only for this shop. Would you still like a ping if that is what I end up going with?
@Continlula
Thank you! I am not sure when I will be open again but I am thinking soon. However I am considering shifting to USD-only for this shop. Would you still like a ping if that is what I end up going with?
intersex.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20