Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36
@kijauni

Hello! I got your order! Please note that it might take me a while to complete, as I'm a bit backed up on orders right now. If that's alright, feel free to send the levels to an online reciever! Thank you for supporting arcane!
@kijauni

Hello! I got your order! Please note that it might take me a while to complete, as I'm a bit backed up on orders right now. If that's alright, feel free to send the levels to an online reciever! Thank you for supporting arcane!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Thats alright, take as long as you need :3 I will send the Dergs asap!
@RubieKanary Thats alright, take as long as you need :3 I will send the Dergs asap!
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@Dracowolf

oh yeah, I meant to type your order into the spreadsheet last night but it seems I don't actually have editing access and I forgot to mention it before passing out <:/ sorry about that lol. Your order is indeed fully paid for though and I'll get right on it, no worries!

edit: also WHOOPS I didn't realize you were talking about a general shop lmao. I'll add you to the pinglist for whenever I get that open, then! @ o@

@Clya

it seems I need editing access to the ArcanArt Tracking Sheet ^^' no rush, but whenever you could toss that my way I'd appreciate it!
@Dracowolf

oh yeah, I meant to type your order into the spreadsheet last night but it seems I don't actually have editing access and I forgot to mention it before passing out <:/ sorry about that lol. Your order is indeed fully paid for though and I'll get right on it, no worries!

edit: also WHOOPS I didn't realize you were talking about a general shop lmao. I'll add you to the pinglist for whenever I get that open, then! @ o@

@Clya

it seems I need editing access to the ArcanArt Tracking Sheet ^^' no rush, but whenever you could toss that my way I'd appreciate it!
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@ProtonBonfire - Well I'm glad you like my art XD Yes 30 levels is correct!

@airemarshal - Ooh a choice! I'm gonna for sure take a look! 15 levels!

@kijaumi - A cutie! Yes i will fir sure draw the apparel! 15 levels!
@ProtonBonfire - Well I'm glad you like my art XD Yes 30 levels is correct!

@airemarshal - Ooh a choice! I'm gonna for sure take a look! 15 levels!

@kijaumi - A cutie! Yes i will fir sure draw the apparel! 15 levels!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@kijauni

rises from the shadows your call has been heard!

all of Envy's apparel will cost an extra 105 levels, for a total of 255 levels. you can send dragons direct to me and i will get started!

also since i already have some pose ideas lol - would you prefer for him to be in a fight stance to reflect his role as leader of the warriors, or a more reserved pose to reflect his quiet nature?
@kijauni

rises from the shadows your call has been heard!

all of Envy's apparel will cost an extra 105 levels, for a total of 255 levels. you can send dragons direct to me and i will get started!

also since i already have some pose ideas lol - would you prefer for him to be in a fight stance to reflect his role as leader of the warriors, or a more reserved pose to reflect his quiet nature?
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@MythicalViper

I know your not online rn but I'm sending 30 lvl 7's through PA for RubieKanary
@MythicalViper

I know your not online rn but I'm sending 30 lvl 7's through PA for RubieKanary
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@Jazzyleia I sent a CR if that's ok! 1 level 7 and 1 level 8!
@Jazzyleia I sent a CR if that's ok! 1 level 7 and 1 level 8!
Pronouns: they/she/he
My Lair Lives in Hibden
@airemarshal - Yep! I'll get to work right away!
@airemarshal - Yep! I'll get to work right away!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@Kelpoyo

Thank you for letting me know! I will have them recorded momentarily ^^ Thanks for supporting arcane!
@Kelpoyo

Thank you for letting me know! I will have them recorded momentarily ^^ Thanks for supporting arcane!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@Aehdncl [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Asterodea [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Imperial Starbearer [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51458040][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51458040&skin=13339&apparel=30036,25798,25792,30041,30863&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [item=Moondust Starsilk Earrings] [item=Lovely Seraph Headpiece] [item=Lovely Seraph Necklace] [item=Moondust Starsilk Scarf] [item=Rainbow Starsilk Scarf] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 195 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] Sponsoring StarConFiligree! I'd love for the skin to be drawn. Harness colour to be pink like the Filigree on him. Star colour to be light yellow like in one of the examples. n.n Also the scarf is Moondust color but lightly tinged of rainbow!
@Aehdncl
ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Asterodea
I summon you to cast the following spell: Imperial Starbearer
This spell shall be cast upon:
dragon?did=51458040&skin=13339&apparel=30036,25798,25792,30041,30863&xt=dressing.png
Moondust Starsilk Earrings Lovely Seraph Headpiece Lovely Seraph Necklace Moondust Starsilk Scarf Rainbow Starsilk Scarf
The following I place into the circle: 195 levels
Other specifications: Sponsoring StarConFiligree! I'd love for the skin to be drawn. Harness colour to be pink like the Filigree on him. Star colour to be light yellow like in one of the examples. n.n Also the scarf is Moondust color but lightly tinged of rainbow!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36