Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Slayer's Art Shop: Digital&Trad:Detailed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Cynderbark i dont but..i should.. I just write them on a piece of paper haha. Suggests on how to do it?
@Cynderbark i dont but..i should.. I just write them on a piece of paper haha. Suggests on how to do it?
I sell festival skins, and festival items. Pm/Ping me for more details or check out my profile for links!
Can I be on your pinglist if you have one?
Can I be on your pinglist if you have one?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@DragonSlaya

Usually I see people keep their pinglist on their original post as @ username :,D (That way customers know when they're on it too)

But you can write my name on a paper too, if that works! :P

thanks! ^_^
@DragonSlaya

Usually I see people keep their pinglist on their original post as @ username :,D (That way customers know when they're on it too)

But you can write my name on a paper too, if that works! :P

thanks! ^_^
@SunkissedDragon [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/425902032822730755/664643948790415374/2cfb9511-1a85-4fe6-bcc2-120585fa2193.png[/img]
@SunkissedDragon 2cfb9511-1a85-4fe6-bcc2-120585fa2193.png
I sell festival skins, and festival items. Pm/Ping me for more details or check out my profile for links!
@wolfbyte hey there! i didnt forget about you! i sincerely apologize for the excruciating wait. i promise to get back to you with your art (i will do extra for the inconvenience ) once everything blows over for me. thank you for your patience !
@wolfbyte hey there! i didnt forget about you! i sincerely apologize for the excruciating wait. i promise to get back to you with your art (i will do extra for the inconvenience ) once everything blows over for me. thank you for your patience !
@DragonSlaya

I’m really sorry, but I don’t remember if I sent you the gems. Did I already pay you?
@DragonSlaya

I’m really sorry, but I don’t remember if I sent you the gems. Did I already pay you?
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
I was also wondering if the piece could be fitted to fit the window in a dragon’s bio.
I also purchased a piece of art for Machi a year-ish ago, and the refitted image for her bio no longer exists. I was wondering if there was a way to get it back?

So sorry for all the requests!
I was also wondering if the piece could be fitted to fit the window in a dragon’s bio.
I also purchased a piece of art for Machi a year-ish ago, and the refitted image for her bio no longer exists. I was wondering if there was a way to get it back?

So sorry for all the requests!
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
@DragonSlaya
Dude, this art is seriously awesome! Please tell me you are takeing orders currently of not I would be honored to be on your pinglist!
@DragonSlaya
Dude, this art is seriously awesome! Please tell me you are takeing orders currently of not I would be honored to be on your pinglist!
Yokai.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7